Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

Unofficial LUFC

Author   Comment  
Soopaleeds

On the subs bench
Reply with quote  #1 
So.

Here I am, watching Leeds fail heroically again.

I suddenly see the world for what it is - and the truth slaps me like a wet piece of cod.

I understand exactly what Bielsa is..... and exactly why we are where we are.

Ladies and Gentlemen - I can reveal the truth.

Bielsa is the greatest assistant manager on Earth.

Bielsa can train and organise a team like nobody else. Bielsa can arrange the structure of a team like nobody else.
He can't pick a team or convert all that greatness into the output teams need - that's what a manager does. That's why we will fail. We recruited the best assistant manager in the game....in the wrong job.

Bi-Sexual Cockney Twat!
Reply with quote  #2 

Bloody hell Soopa and never thought of it like that....

Certain people ARE meant as manager's and certain people ARE meant as coach's....

We can see this in our kid's football and people have certain roles.... yes, I know it's a completely different standard but it's the same situation in any job. Man management, good cop bad cop, put your arm round them, shout at them etc etc.

Bielsa COULD be THE perfect coach although he's 82 now and probably won't agree after a long career....

I still trust in Bielsa although I'm now thinking what the ultimate dream team management would be with him as assistant and Glenn Hoddle as our front man....

FISHCURRIE PROMOTIONS WORLD CUP 2018 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....

GLENN HODDLE IS THE FUTURE....

LAST MAN STANDING WINNER 2018
EURO U.21's 2017 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
DIMNEST POSTER 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020....
EURO 2016 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
3rd PLACE WITH HOLLAND IN ULUFC WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 2014....
JOINT WEIRDEST POSTER 2014....I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me....I think
Lord Snoddy Weather Man

The Weather Man
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Currie10

Bloody hell Soopa and never thought of it like that....

Certain people ARE meant as manager's and certain people ARE meant as coach's....

We can see this in our kid's football and people have certain roles.... yes, I know it's a completely different standard but it's the same situation in any job. Man management, good cop bad cop, put your arm round them, shout at them etc etc.

Bielsa COULD be THE perfect coach although he's 82 now and probably won't agree after a long career....

I still trust in Bielsa although I'm now thinking what the ultimate dream team management would be with him as assistant and Glenn Hoddle as our front man....

Hoddle maybe could do a job if he had Bielsa doing all the training and perhaps have klopp above him picking the team and being the manager. Hoddle could cut the oranges up for half time.

Bi-Sexual Cockney Twat!
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Snoddy Weather Man

Hoddle maybe could do a job if he had Bielsa doing all the training and perhaps have klopp above him picking the team and being the manager. Hoddle could cut the oranges up for half time.

Once you start going to the games Lord Hurricanetits and not be an armchair supporter I may listen....

Glenn Fkn Hoddle is the way forward....

FISHCURRIE PROMOTIONS WORLD CUP 2018 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....

GLENN HODDLE IS THE FUTURE....

LAST MAN STANDING WINNER 2018
EURO U.21's 2017 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
DIMNEST POSTER 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020....
EURO 2016 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
3rd PLACE WITH HOLLAND IN ULUFC WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 2014....
JOINT WEIRDEST POSTER 2014....I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me....I think
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.