Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

1972Glory
I would be really surprised if Radrizani does not have a major buyer lined up with pockets as deep as the ocean. If we are to survive for the first few years, then this is what will be required. He has done fantastic taking over from a complete madman and delivered us back to our rightful place, but I think deep down even he realises that a major dose of funding will be required, even if the Maestro only likes working with smaller squads. I could be totally wrong of course I guess we will see.
LeedsPremChamps2020

With what we have budgeted already from this “windfall” we will be an easy bet. Anything committed whilst Bielsa is here is like turning lead to gold, our own alchemist if you will, so I’m happy for us to drag it out until the next window if need be. We won’t be getting any 1st teamers in January I think, we will have learned hopefully Bielsa’s training and expectations limit the chance of success. Sign the loan players, Che Adams and Eze/Wilson (from Liverpool on loan to Perm) and I see us doing better than adding 5 new players who we don’t use because Bielsa doesn’t see them in the plans.
i was thinking about Jack Clarke, how he featured so little on his purchase to loan back. I don’t think he saw a point in developing a talent once he was no longer going to feature in the future, sad for Jack but I could see the reasoning (if I’m right). 

key will be White or whoever replaces him.

a sprinkling of gold dust should see us right, not expecting a deluge of gold from a mountain of lead, you’re too likely to sink under the weight of it!

we get to really look forward, I mean REALLY, and if we can satisfy Bielsa as he satisfies us we could have a great return on our hands.  BRING IT ON!

I should’ve just put 2020/21 damn it!
Championship Champions is close enough for me!

WE ARE BACK BABY!
andyl
No doubt the phone has been ringing off the holder.

LUFC can be made into a global brand more easily than any other promoted team I can remember.

Radz will be loving it at the moment and no doubt the seeds have been well and truly sown.
stevethemouse
sorry i did not win the lotto so no 
Lord Snoddy Weather Man
Radz is maybe so in to Leeds now that he doesn't want to give it up. I suppose money talks and if a ridiculous offer came in he will have to take it. I wouldn't blame him for wanting a shot at the prem himself but it would be a huge gamble. 
World  Champion
Soopaleeds
I am still waiting for the QSI move. There was always a reluctance from Radz to allow partial investment - rather a whole hog approach.
Now we're up it is down to QSI if they want to access the Premier League rather than being a big fish in the smaller French pond with PSG
Everybody has a story to tell.     That's why I hide at home [facepalm-smiley-emoticon]
Danish Leeds Fan
Damn, I don’t want Leeds to be owned by a Quatar investor.... being sentimental, probably, but would like AR to stay with us. 
Macwhite
I can’t see Radz selling now, unless he receives an unbelievably great offer that could not be refused.
Leeds will receive a huge cash injection over the next season in the region of £175-200m and there is a realistic chance now that our club can become nicely profitable, a la Burnley, if competently  managed...Which I’m sure it will be with Radz at the helm.
Instead of Radz dipping into his own pocket to the tune of approx £1m per month to keep us afloat in the Championship, he can instead look forward to watching his Leeds United assets increase every month, while we compete on the pitch and hopefully work our way towards the top of the Premiership over the coming years.
Soopaleeds
Agree with you, I'm a massive fan of Radz, his style and personality etc. but they would have the cash to take us to the next level....
Everybody has a story to tell.     That's why I hide at home [facepalm-smiley-emoticon]
LeedsPremChamps2020
I’m thinking Radz wants to be a part moving forward anyway so any sellout will not be complete imo. Just a feeling

WE ARE BACK BABY!
batty4
I am Radz 
EFL IS CORRUPT
Chack0
The owner of that American football team that have stakes in us was live on SkySports this morning congratulating us. Wouldn't be surprised to see much more involvement from him now. 
T1og
Right now I can't see past QSI coming in but I don't see Rad selling up 65/30 ish  49s keeping hold of 5%
Maybe for a year or so Onec LEEDS  are established in the Prem then maybe Rad and the 49s will be bought out 
Bearing in mind how much Leed will be worth at that time  
I would think Rad would want he's day in the Prem and Quite rightly so 
Then when he dose leav he leaves a much wealthier  man than he was when he come to Leeds 

This is how I see it that's not to say that's what will happen
Ether way Rad will need  investment from somewhere he as said as much him self 
PapaSmurf
Radz is the best owner/chair we have had since Leslie Silver, I don't want anyone else.
LeedsPremChamps2020
49’ers 15%. 

new investors 35%
(maybe even 49er’s taking more, in which case 34% for Radz controlling stake). 

Radz 50% and main veto vote. 

I would be happy with that, has to be the right investor though for the right reason. The 49’ers was mainly for brand and marketing it would seem, what do we need adding expertise wise to take advantage of our new found status? Genuine question, not just the £, what do we need to get the most out of any investment?

WE ARE BACK BABY!
Tony Currie10

We definitely won't be relegated as there will be at least 4/5 teams worse than us....

We need 3/4 PROVEN players to finish in the top half or maybe even challenge for Europe.....

What is going to happen WHEN we have to buy players for people like Shacks, Boguscz, Struijk, McAlmont, Gotts, Stevens, Davis, Pavlova, Edmondson, Casey, Noah, Hosannah, Cresswell, Kamwa, McInstrey etc etc.... probably left a couple of names off. They're not going to be anywhere near the squad and we'll never know if they could make it.... 

Will they go on loan? 

I'd rather see us in L1 with homegrown youngsters with Hoddle in charge.... 
2020 MONEY MAN CHAMPION

FISHCURRIE PROMOTIONS WORLD CUP 2018 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....

GLENN HODDLE IS THE FUTURE....

LAST MAN STANDING WINNER 2018
EURO U.21's 2017 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
DIMNEST POSTER 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020....
EURO 2016 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
3rd PLACE WITH HOLLAND IN ULUFC WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 2014....
JOINT WEIRDEST POSTER 2014....I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me....I think
LeedsPremChamps2020
So announced Harrison another loan year with the same agreed price to buy after if we want, smart business. Apparently looking at Benrhama and other “cherry picked players” from championship according to Phil. 4-5 players not including returning loanees he says.
well, I will be a sun or a gun, early statement of business, what the actual f...
hold on lads

WE ARE BACK BABY!
Belgiantoo
Don't think there will a full takeover now, possibly some investment.
Anyway loads of tv-money coming in + improved sponsorship deals, the adidas shirt deal and perhaps a new shirt sponsor aswell.
Investment in 3 / 4 top quality players is needed. Expecting a lot of our young ones to go out on loan.
Watched the footage of MB celebrating with the players, what a bond, what affection. Not a hands on manager?👍😍
thevoiceofreason
I think We'll find that Bielsa will be more willing to give the youngsters a chance next season..... he couldn't really do that in the rough and tumble of the Championship,so expect the likes of Poveda,Bogusz and Struijk to be heavily involved in pre-season & maybe even the returning loanees too 👍

We will not be signing anymore than 3 new players IMO..... depending on whether we get White,I reckon We'll sign a Striker,a CB and an attacking mid to share workload with Pablo then eventually replace him 👍
Danish Leeds Fan

One or two of our homegrown youngsters to get gametime on a regular basis next season would be good. But who, and for whom? Mateusz Bogusz is maybe the biggest talent of the lot - as a no.10 he is at 18 years very different from Pablo, but with a good drive going forward and a powerful shot. 

Not all of them will make it, but some of McAlmont, Davis, Stevens, Gotts, Edmondson, Noah, McKinstry should go out on loan, to get games and to let good managers do to them what Bielsa did to Harrison, Nketiah and White.

LeedsPremChamps2020
Another reason I don’t see a take over happening is Bielsa himself. It’s too much of a risk they don’t align with him and he walks, that’s more of a gamble than 100m on White...
stability with El Loco...just think of the generations of Bielsa ball experts with our talent for finding gems... Jesus Christ, need a lie down

WE ARE BACK BABY!