Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

norwichwhite
acl knee injury and is out for 9 months, gutted for him ,is that the last we see of him? Thank you Mr Beradi for your service, alaw
Tony Currie10
Gonna be hard for him to come back from this at his age.... especially with us in the Prem. 

I wanted him out when he was full back but he hasn't done anything wrong at CB.... I'd have given him a year just to stay around the squad. 

Get him on the coaching staff with Hughsey.... good luck Berra. 
2020 MONEY MAN CHAMPION

FISHCURRIE PROMOTIONS WORLD CUP 2018 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....

GLENN HODDLE IS THE FUTURE....

LAST MAN STANDING WINNER 2018
EURO U.21's 2017 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
DIMNEST POSTER 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020....
EURO 2016 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
3rd PLACE WITH HOLLAND IN ULUFC WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 2014....
JOINT WEIRDEST POSTER 2014....I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me....I think
Soopaleeds
Really sour note to a wonderful weekend. Berardi has been the only one to last from the initial Mad Massimo influx, he has always worn the shirt with pride.
I do think that's that for him, but I hope the club look after him until he's fit so he can move on healthy - he deserves that much.
Everybody has a story to tell.     That's why I hide at home [facepalm-smiley-emoticon]
andyl
Heart goes out to him.

Maybe not career ending but certainly ends his time with us. I hope we look after him.
icelandic white
CLUB SHOULD TAKE GOOD CARE OF THIS LEEDS WARRIOR
BB
I hope LUFC give him at least a one year contract so he has time to recover and has our medical team look after him. The guy is Leeds, he gets us and always put his body on the line. Loyalty needs to be reciprocated, even in football. What a statement it would make to other players at the club! We are Leeds, we look after our own!
BB
1972Glory
Agree BB, it would be a fantastic gesture for a player who could have sulked on the bench for not being picked, but understood his role in the team and when called upon, delivered. A cruel end to his Leeds career.
LUID
Our true warrior deserves to be looked after during his recovery time. He put his body on the line for our promotion when he was out of contract and when many others in similar positions at other clubs simply refused to play or agree a short term contract extension.
Macwhite
Yes, the club need to do the decent thing and look after Gaetano, I’m sure they will.
batty4
Yeah that was sheite news on top of all the good
EFL IS CORRUPT
BB
I actually would be a bit upset (chose not to use foul words) if we did not give him another years contract. With the big bucks in the Prem, giving him a £10k per week deal + being looked after by our medical staff for his rehab is the honorable thing to do.
BB
Chack0
Gutted for him. Always gave 100% and deserved to be a part of our Prem squad.