Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

Unofficial LUFC

Author   Comment  
WallaceHasselbaink

On the subs bench
Reply with quote  #1 
Considering how little English Marco Bielsa appears to speak, I find it amazing that he is able to get his points and tactics over to the team. I don’t know if behind the scenes he speaks good English, but prefers to have a translator when confronted by the media. Regardless of that, the communication between management and the players is top notch, judging on what English he appears to speak.
LeedsPremChamps2020

Seasoned Pro
Reply with quote  #2 
It’s been reported many times, if he meets a ‘man on the street’ his English is very good. He uses an interpreter because his words are always reported with gravitas so speaks in his mother tongue so he’s most comfortable responding. I should imagine behind the scenes he is more than capable of getting his point across. Personally I love every aspect of his tenure at he club, he is fascinating in every way possible and the role model value is like nothing I’ve experienced in football before
stevethemouse

Unofficial Shortarse
Reply with quote  #3 
Gives him time to speak you can tell in interviews he knows what’s being said
tonylufcagain

New Signing
Reply with quote  #4 
I really hope that we are promoted, as there are some really carp footie films out there, bring on Hollywood, his life story would be so interesting!
BB

On the subs bench
Reply with quote  #5 
MB had a long chat with Woody after the Boro game. I know Woody played for Real but I doubt that conversation was conducted in Spanish.

I am sure he speaks decent English but uses an interpreter to ensure his words are not misconstrued.

First Team Player
Reply with quote  #6 
As much as Sgt Wilko was successful and I liked him, there’s was a certain detached way about him. Not knocking him but I’ve got to say having been around for the whole Don Revie era , MB is , to me anyway, the most charismatic and fascinating manager since DR. He just gives this calm unflustered air of ‘I know what I’m doing, don’t worry, I’ve got this’ . Love the man long May he reign.
     & DONT YOU FOLLOW SCUM'
     BUT I SHOT A MANC IN RENO
     JUST TO WATCH HIM DIE!!!     

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.