Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

thackleywhite
Holy moses!  This makes for a disturbing (if a load of boll-0x) read.  Catching coronavirus would seem like a fantasy dream come true if this were to happen.

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/how-ps145m-leeds-united-premier-league-line-could-look-next-season-according-football-manager-2859044?page=4

Lord Snoddy Weather Man
What a load of bollox
World  Champion
andyl
Like swapping a Porsche for a horse and cart.

On the plus side the roses would benefit.
stevethemouse
Perhaps he is being brought in to stave of relegation from the premiership in our 1 season back
stevethemouse
Still could be mick McCarthy?
Tony Currie10

Bielsa contract runs out about now and linked to hellas verona.... isn't that where Silvestre went? Sure I saw him linked with Juve last week? Good keeper I thought and if he'd have had one more season with us, with an experienced English keeper, I think he'd have been great for us. Everyone always says what a great shotstopper this and that keeps are but aren't they ALL great shotstoppers!? It's the physical side and command of the box on crosses that let keepers down....

Hopefully we'll get Bielsa on another rolling year contract for whichever div we're in next year and I'm sure Rads will be working on that....

Bielsa seems to love us and there won't be too many Morrisons abroad....

FISHCURRIE PROMOTIONS WORLD CUP 2018 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....

GLENN HODDLE IS THE FUTURE....

LAST MAN STANDING WINNER 2018
EURO U.21's 2017 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
DIMNEST POSTER 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020....
EURO 2016 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
3rd PLACE WITH HOLLAND IN ULUFC WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 2014....
JOINT WEIRDEST POSTER 2014....I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me....I think
Bull Thick With Drink
Hopefully Marcelo will see this season as "unfinished" work and stay till the close of the 19/20 season at least and if the season should be voided to stay for another crack at promotion?.

If we get promoted could / would he see that as job done my work here is done? Please God no. Yes he is set in his ways, yes he sticks to his plan and shows little room for change if not going to plan on matchday but in totality his tenure at ER has been one of the best if not the best in our clubs history. Changes made behind the scenes, in player development, in Club ethos, in the way he conducts himself in public (supermarket, on the street) particularly are hugely impressive and do you for some the tag "dirty leeds" just dosent seem to sit right while MB is at the helm.

I genuinely don't see any other manager of his stature in the UK or even in Europe at present that is an equal to Marcelo, so "if" we have to replace him its a backward step we will have to take sadly.

I hope and pray he stays at least one hopefully 2 more years for us all to see even more bielsa ball and be the reason that more youngsters start to follow super leeds.

MOT
[165px-Leeds_United_Logo] 

Lastman Standing Champion 2014 Lastman Standing Champion 2012
LUFC Prediction League Winner 2009/2010

BB
If MB ever leaves, I can only see AR trying to find a similar manager with similar principles.

Not "brown envelope" guys or ones that win at all costs hoofball is all they know.

CC is a good choice if he can build that same sort of team around him MB enjoys.

BB
Kingcurrie
It's the best football I've ever seen us play and I've been going for 44 years.

Better football than o'learys side.
BB
God you are old KC!!!

I think I have been a LUFC fan since 1974/75 - a glory seeker but have stayed loyal since.

Once Leeds, Always Leeds
BB
andyl
Think back to some of the dross we’ve seen in last two decades. Some seasons you could add up all the passes to a white shirt for the entire season and not equal one game under Bielsa.

Rigid tactics, hoofball and treating the ball like a live hand grenade were the norm.

Evans, Warnock, Hockaday etc etc. Where do we go when he leaves, because history teaches us, he won’t be around for long.
The Great Ormsby
BB wrote:
If MB ever leaves, I can only see AR trying to find a similar manager with similar principles.

Not "brown envelope" guys or ones that win at all costs hoofball is all they know.

CC is a good choice if he can build that same sort of team around him MB enjoys.

The Poch??
haworthwhite
When MB eventually flies home for good we could well be completely or partially owned by QSI. The world would then be our oyster regarding a new manager/coach. No donkeys like Allardyce or Warnock, only the best!
Soopaleeds
I have a feeling Poch will be leaving London and heading up the M1 next season - the obvious destinations are all up here
Everybody has a story to tell.     That's why I hide at home [facepalm-smiley-emoticon]
The Dukes Guts
Would love the Poch here if MB decided to call it a day but I’m hoping not yet.