Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

LUID
Is improving - I'm sure I heard him say it is good to be top ?
bite your legs
Don't know if anyone noticed, but during one break in play,nearly all the team we're huddled round Bielsa who was giving them instructions, must be all our players are fluent in Spanish, Or Maybe?
LeedsPremChamps2020
I think he understands English very well but is less confident speaking it (common trait in second languages). Watch him at the presser last night, the interpreter does his bit and MB answers as he finishes, he understood the English and already had his answer ready. It’s a very clever way of going about his interview imo
BB

MB had a long chat with Woody after the Boro game. I know Woody played for Real but I doubt that conversation was conducted in Spanish.

I am sure he speaks decent English but uses an interpreter to ensure his words are not misconstrued.

BB
LUID
Best of both worlds , BB.
Soopaleeds
I reckon Bielsa and Woodgate had a very productive conversation in English as Bielsa could teach Woodgate some of the basics of the language...…..
Everybody has a story to tell.     That's why I hide at home [facepalm-smiley-emoticon]
LUID
Bielsa will break his silence , if and when promotion is already secured , in front of the Sky cameras when asked if his work was done , with the impeccably delivered English phrase , "WGUAFC "