Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

Tony Currie10

As it says on the title....

A current England international was asked to leave a nightclub before Xmas for taking cocaine....The Sun allegedly have footage.

I'm going for Dele Alli....

FISHCURRIE PROMOTIONS WORLD CUP 2018 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....

GLENN HODDLE IS THE FUTURE....

LAST MAN STANDING WINNER 2018
EURO U.21's 2017 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
DIMNEST POSTER 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020....
EURO 2016 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
3rd PLACE WITH HOLLAND IN ULUFC WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 2014....
JOINT WEIRDEST POSTER 2014....I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me....I think
Tony Currie10

Away tickets are out for the Stoke game on Monday to gold members. I just looked on our website and they've completely sold out to season ticket holders already....fair enough I suppose but still gutted....

How the fk can I get them if we're gonna be successful as they're either gonna be snapped up before they reach the sale that I'm qualified for or they're gonna be loyalty games!!

JOINT WEIRDEST POSTER 2014....I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me....I think
LUdacris
Just going back to the cocaine post, I swear when I go on a night out in a crowd, I’m one of the few people not indulging. It’s absolutely rampant these days. Mugs game.
[ulufc_banner_2018] 

Your 365 days-a-year, 24/7 moderator...unless it's Christmas
...or New Year...or Bank Holiday...or a weekend, then I'm outta here.
enochs extra leg
Tony Currie10 wrote:

As it says on the title....

A current England international was asked to leave a nightclub before Xmas for taking cocaine....The Sun allegedly have footage.

I'm going for Dele Alli....

Jamie vardy's having a party😁
Chacko reborn
Danny Rose my guess. 
lubyvader
absolutely Lu,if a pint of shandy and a packet of crisps isn't enough,seriously just have a few drinks with good mates it should be enough

Outright  Weirdest Poster[arrow-10x10] 2015
LMS WINNER 2015/16
joint best signature 2016/17
blind pilots
Tony Currie10 wrote:

Away tickets are out for the Stoke game on Monday to gold members. I just looked on our website and they've completely sold out to season ticket holders already....fair enough I suppose but still gutted....

How the fk can I get them if we're gonna be successful as they're either gonna be snapped up before they reach the sale that I'm qualified for or they're gonna be loyalty games!!

Right mister winklepicker, of the 3000 tickets we got 20% will be saved for gold members

that means 600 tickets go on sale on monday for people just like you 

good luck

i was one of the lucky season ticket holders to get a ticket for Stoke...[running-around-smiley-emoticon][running-around-smiley-emoticon]

thick southern cnut....[rofl] [rofl] [rofl]
  [image]   
Lord Snoddy Weather Man
blind pilots wrote:

Right mister winklepicker, of the 3000 tickets we got 20% will be saved for gold members

that means 600 tickets go on sale on monday for people just like you 

good luck

i was one of the lucky season ticket holders to get a ticket for Stoke...[running-around-smiley-emoticon][running-around-smiley-emoticon]

thick southern cnut....[rofl] [rofl] [rofl]

He really is as thick as pig shi.t is TC. I think I have explained this too him numerous times and it clearly explains it on the official club website.
The club must despair that numpties like TC complain about these things, what a waste of oxygen he is.
I hope the dullard fails to get a ticket, probably wouldn't be able to work out how to enter it in the slot at the turnstile anyway, that's if he finds the ground.

Morning TC 🤑
World  Champion
lubyvader
I see the TC fan club is now fully open for business

Outright  Weirdest Poster[arrow-10x10] 2015
LMS WINNER 2015/16
joint best signature 2016/17
batty4
Well I for one am hoping that you are tarring all suvverners with the same brush [nunu]
EFL IS CORRUPT
T1og
Right lads discovered this young girl that I think can sing but it would seem her family and her boyfriend keep telling shes no good 
So I did a demo of her singing Im going to put it on here hope you will give her a bit more of your time than others that should be seam to be doing I like that last one Climb as she could only do one take of that one if you don't listen to them all 4 please listen to that one 

Just have a bit of bother getting them on here but will keep trying as I think she's worth the bother
Ridsdales Goldfish
I definitely thought your belt was about 6 inches too high around your waist and three shirt buttons unfastened at the top exposing your hairy chest, really has no place in Leeds 12

Cowell Close lives on
T1og
n
Ridsdales Goldfish
.... I saw your House sign
stevethemouse
batty4 wrote:
Well I for one am hoping that you are tarring all suvverners with the same brush [nunu]

I thought we were all northerners to you guys
stevethemouse
batty4 wrote:

I thought we were all northerners to you guys
T1og
Right lads, I'm back after my feck up earlier now I know this is a pain but I think this kid is worth the bother  and considering she's been told by her family  that she's not much good her boyfriend  as added fuel to that I need your opinions
so click on the link  if you would be so kind then download the link I have sent you the click on the second from the bottom the music will open just click on the first one and her songs will come up 
Please keep in mind this was her very first time in a music studio and she was very nervous as you can imagine 
please take the time to listen as it will mean a lot to her and me I know it sounds a pain but it only takes 30/40 second to loud them up 
Thanks 
Tlog

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/8d2732021a4371fe7c544f32143f5b2320190103152435/51156dddbc2b6654bb305ba6fa6a6b9820190103152435/8a98f7
T1og
They seem to come up ok on my phone maybe its because  I'm on a Chromebook and that's OS so give the link above ago let me know if her songs are coming up ok for you without the messing about bits
Thanks     

T1og
h
Tony Currie10

Thanks BP and Lord Windycock....have you told me that before!?

I'll be on on Monday at 1030 trying to get them then....when I went on the OS it said they were completely SOLD OUT! Misleading then and they should state that an extra 600 tickets will be on sale to Gold members....it only takes ONE line to put that to remind everyone. I bet Mouseman has the job and it's too much to type....

Bet the season ticket holders who didn't get lucky aren't happy that they can't get one of the 600....

Lord Snoddy Weather Man
Tony Currie10 wrote:

Thanks BP and Lord Windycock....have you told me that before!/>

I don't know
World  Champion
Lord Snoddy Weather Man
Tony Currie10 wrote:

Thanks BP and Lord Windycock....have you told me that before!?

I'll be on on Monday at 1030 trying to get them then....when I went on the OS it said they were completely SOLD OUT! Misleading then and they should state that an extra 600 tickets will be on sale to Gold members....it only takes ONE line to put that to remind everyone. I bet Mouseman has the job and it's too much to type....

Bet the season ticket holders who didn't get lucky aren't happy that they can't get one of the 600....

Won't be 600 either BP is wrong.

3000 - 800 away season ticket holders
Leaves 2200 tickets
20% of that is 440 for members so be nimble with those fingers TC old cocker.

Been a lot of complaints that this wasn't loyalty, loads who haven't missed a game yet missed out. I got one.

World  Champion
Lord Snoddy Weather Man
Did you get one TC me old shiner
World  Champion
Tony Currie10

Was just replying!

Nope. Nada. Nein. Gutted!!!!

How the fk can I get them when I've been on 15mins before and hanging on for a further 25mins in a queue only to be told they've sold out!

Most games are loyalty anyway!

It costs £65 per season just for the privilege of being able to enter the lottery! You don't even get merchandise discount anymore so it's hardly worth even buying a Gold membership in the first place....

I suppose success means fuller grounds etc but doesn't help me out....

My boy will be playing a decent standard of football at some level and I'll want to watch him... I'll never be able to see my beloved Leeds United again!!

Ridsdales Goldfish
Lord Snoddy Weather Man wrote:
Did you get one TC me old shiner

As a seasoned rhyming slang expert I have to pull you up here Snoddy

This effort was Pony n Shi-te

Shiner?

I think you mean China

As in China Mate

Thank me later
Tony Currie10

I did pick up on this Rids but Lord Cloudyknob knows as much about Cockney rhyming slang as he knows about weather forecasting.....the fkn bat and ball , bowler hat

Lord Snoddy Weather Man
I am going to pretend I did it on purpose , as in he has that much fake tan on he shines.

What is the warped cockney rationale behind "china" any roads.

World  Champion
Tony Currie10

Me ol' china plate....mate.

Something you'll never be to me if you don't get me 2 x tickets for Stoke....

Lord Snoddy Weather Man
People are going crazy over these Stoke tickets. They are like cocking norse zit
World  Champion
stevethemouse
Pmsl
stevethemouse
Rowlet sacked
andyl
stevethemouse wrote:
Rowlet sacked

Is he Rowett’s little helper?
Lord Snoddy Weather Man
andyl wrote:

Is he Rowett’s little helper?

😂
Little mini rowlet
World  Champion
Ridsdales Goldfish
JK Rowlet?

Mouse is definitely a parody account.

He's getting worse at been cra-p
Steve Bates
Rowlett sacked for touting tickets on the black market to inpatient southerners
LeedsPremChamps2020
I was bored having a surf of the web and found an old article that I couldn't stop chuckling at.
Leeds Utd 100 loan signings since leaving the Prem.
It's a couple of years old now but still a quality (if depressing) laugh.

https://www.planetfootball.com/quick-reads/leeds-united-fan-ludicrously-rated-100-loan-signings-since-2004/?fbclid=IwAR1tGjAiZLoR8Kdg1A_vcQuqTrB-oY6-M5Smtl5MX9qR5F3qQpdpETqD8Bc

my personal favourite was 73, quality review pmsl
Tony Currie10

I would've put this on the Norwich MDT but unfortunately Russell Crowe hasn't been arrsed yet....

Bielsa the Madman has already named his starting X1 which includes Harrison, Pontus, Roberts, Forshaw and Pablo, who is thankfully not injured.

He has surprisingly left out Philips, Clarke and James though....

Totally trust him though and would put a scoreline but this isn't the MDT....

3-1 us with a Roofe brace and Roberts....

Bull Thick With Drink
Yes TC the much anticipated MDT must be running into a couple of Volumes at this stage.
God help the rain forests

But besides that do you think Lord IcyItch will get the weather forecast right for this weekend???? Ive a strange feeling he will delay his less than useless predication until after 5 o clock on Saturday
[165px-Leeds_United_Logo] 

Lastman Standing Champion 2014 Lastman Standing Champion 2012
LUFC Prediction League Winner 2009/2010

Tony Currie10

Yes Bull, no doubt Lord Dampfanny will come come up with a mindblowing prediction along the lines of "tha knows it'll be cold so wear a scarf...."

Lord Snoddy Weather Man
Lord Snodgrass will follow the set protocol and gift his weather prediction to the official MDT.
Thank you very much.
World  Champion
LeedsPremChamps2020
Laughed until I cried at this!

https://twitter.com/becchioluciano/status/1091039784343080960?s=21
Tony Currie10

Bit non PC but fk it....

It seems that every reporter on SSN is a lady/woman/female/bird/bint....they're on Match of the Day as pundits and getting commentary gigs here, there and everywhere.

It's creeping more and more into the game but I feel, at the moment, it's being forced on us rather than have the best people for the job....

It also means there are not as many bints writing cookery books or saying how to make your home look nicer so you could argue it works against us in 2 ways....

SeasideWhite
Vit non PC but fk it....

It seems that every reporter on SSN is a lady/woman/female/bird/bint....they're on Match of the Day

Get used to it dinosaur
Ridsdales Goldfish
Lamb n Spinach balti
Tony Currie10

QPR away game moved to Tue 26th Feb....tickets will no doubt have to be out soon as it's only a couple of weeks.

I'm sure it would've been a loyalty game if it was to be on a Saturday....does anyone reckon it could be just a normal lottery as it's now midweek and harder to get to with norvvenors having to take time off work and not to be able to get home on last trains etc?

Although with our support around the London area it could still be loyalty....anyone have any idea about previous situations?

I've got no chance for loyalty but at least a chance in the Gold membership lottery....

Lord Snoddy Weather Man
I don't think it would have been loyalty on the Saturday judging by the stoke and boro game never mind a Tuesday night.
You should get a a chance TC, but don't expect us northerners not to turn up, there are trains home.
World  Champion
Tony Currie10

Yes Lord Windyfanny, just checked and you do indeed have ONE train back to Leeds but not til 23:30!

You gonna try and go?

Lord Snoddy Weather Man
Tony Currie10 wrote:

Yes Lord Windyfanny, just checked and you do indeed have ONE train back to Leeds but not til 23:30!

You gonna try and go?

I don't think so. Be only the second away I have missed. Night games in London are awkward, I have to get a train getting back to Donny at 01.30 then a £40 taxi from there. I have done it a few times but I might miss this one.
I might change my mind when tickets go on sale.
World  Champion
batty4
That has created a backlog of 3 games in 6 days including the West Brom game. Corrupt EFL and FA [ipm54l]
EFL IS CORRUPT
stevethemouse
Brighton v w brom 
bartley scored the size of their players at set pieces we are going to struggle