Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

Tony Currie10 Show full post »
enochs extra leg
We have signed a record breaking kit deal with Adidas
BB
Will only be a fraction of what the top 6 get and not enough to fund one transfer of a decent player. Don't think we need much, Meslier on a perm for £4.5 million, another £3 million as a loan fee for Harrison for the season + £15 million for Costa. Factor in £20 million in promotion bonuses and £6 million to other clubs for signing we made in additional fees for promotion and we are already committed to £48.5 million + pay increases to coaches and players will add another £20 million. One season in the Prem is worth £200 million so there should be enough  money in the pot for a CB and Striker. Cannot see much more activity.

BTW, my agent friend says LUFC working on a loan deal for Ben for next season. Brighton have 5 CBs (Dunk, Webster, Duffy, Burn and Clarke) in front of him and none of the top 6 are going to pay more than £15-18 million for an unproven Prem player who is not 6'2"+. No right or obligation to buy. BHA will want to extend his contract before agreeing and we pick up 100% of wage costs + a loan fee in excess of £5-7 million. If he does well next season BHA know they can flog a player they have never really rated (Based on height alone)  or done anything for his development for £50 million +. Watch this space!!!
BB
Bull Thick With Drink
Adidas kit deal is for 5 years
[165px-Leeds_United_Logo] 

Lastman Standing Champion 2014 Lastman Standing Champion 2012
LUFC Prediction League Winner 2009/2010

andyl
Any hints on what it’s worth?
enochs extra leg
andyl wrote:
Any hints on what it’s worth?

Couldnt find the numbers anywhere.
Does anyone know what our previous record was?was it Kappa or back when we were in the top flight?
Soopaleeds
I am led to believe the Adidas deal is worth £25M a year now we're promoted
Everybody has a story to tell.     That's why I hide at home [facepalm-smiley-emoticon]
enochs extra leg
https://talksport.com/football/736505/james-milner-liverpool-man-united-wijnaldum-instagram-live-premier-league-trophy-lift/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=talksportfacebook&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1595504977

James Milner😂
bite your legs
See it's started already the bias against us, supporters gather to celebrate our title victory and we're vilified, yet West Brom players celebrate outside the stadium with supporters, that's ok nothing said, and Liverpool do the same with nine arrests and that's ok, yet i've just read an article saying they're back and nothing has changed. 
               Fckin wnkers
Soopaleeds
I saw the Daily Star went for us tooth and nail yesterday :-(
Pathetic
Everybody has a story to tell.     That's why I hide at home [facepalm-smiley-emoticon]
LeedsPremChamps2020
Soopaleeds wrote:
I am led to believe the Adidas deal is worth £25M a year now we're promoted

heard this number, also heard we have a ‘marquee signing’ stipulation like we saw Derby use with Rooney during the contract life. 
I should’ve just put 2020/21 damn it!
Championship Champions is close enough for me!

WE ARE BACK BABY!
BB
Fat Frankie throwing his toys out of the Prem after Chelski lose to Scousers. Is this guy just a spoilt brat when things don't go his way? So funny!
BB
1972Glory
God, I hope we draw Fat Frank in the first match, love to wipe that fkn smile of his face!!!!
enochs extra leg
Did anyone see Pontus's attempted backheel clearance that led to Brewsters goal for Swansea?
He really doesnt like the playoffs,gave away the penalty in the first leg as well
Macwhite
I saw it EEL, WTF was he doing trying fancy little back heels right outside his own penalty area? Should have hoofed it out of the stadium at that point!! He’s not a patch on Ben White!
Soopaleeds
...and so the Saudis have walked away from Newcastle tonight. Terrible news for the Geordies that had designs on competing, but human rights activist will be dancing in their living rooms tonight.
Not sure which way I take this to be honest - relieved they've given up as it weakens another club at the bottom end.
enochs extra leg
Angus Kinnear saying the new shirt sponsor will be worth around 10 times what we were getting from 32Red.
Soopaleeds
Is this separate form the massive upgrade in Adidas from Kappa?
If the Main name is 10x bigger than 32 Red then expect Qatar Airways
enochs extra leg
the original deal with 32Red was for 400k a season for 3 years that was when we were a midtable side and they signed up for 2 more years last season when we were in the top 2 or 3 so probably on better terms.
I would guess it's probably going to be worth 6 or 7 million a season for the main shirt sponsor.
Kinnear said they were working on secondary sponsors,like on the shorts or socks as well
yes it is separate from Adidas upgrade

Soopaleeds wrote:
Is this separate form the massive upgrade in Adidas from Kappa?
If the Main name is 10x bigger than 32 Red then expect Qatar Airways
batty4
the original deal with 32Red was for 400k a season for 3 years that was when we were a midtable side and they signed up for 2 more years last season when we were in the top 2 or 3 so probably on better terms.
I would guess it's probably going to be worth 6 or 7 million a season for the main shirt sponsor.
Kinnear said they were working on secondary sponsors,like on the shorts or socks as well
yes it is separate from Adidas upgrade

10 to 15m more like
EFL IS CORRUPT
Soopaleeds
I'm trying to get my head around the values here....

So we have Clipper secondary (£1M per year?)
SBOBET (£15M per year)
Adidas (£25M a year)

That's £41M a year for the shirts alone.  Have I got those numbers right???
thevoiceofreason
A couple of years with those sponsors and we'll be be a very healthy club indeed 👍
Healthy enough to sign Erling haaland I hope 😎
Soopaleeds
😃

That would solve the striker question once and for all
enochs extra leg
batty4 wrote:

10 to 15m more like

😁
BB
Deals are reported to be:

Clipper secondary (£0.5M per year?)
SBOBET (£5M per year £15M over 3 years)
Adidas (£8M per year but can reach £25M a year dependent upon shirt/merchandise sales)
BB
Soopaleeds
That seems more achievable - still compare that to our entire turnover last year - which I recall was £55M all in!!!
It's a different league all right