Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

Tony Currie10

RIP to our 2 boys who didn't come back with everyone else.... can't believe it's been 20yrs!

I can't believe the game was not called off because of what happened. Apparently, we weren't allowed a minutes silence or allowed to wear black armbands!

100 Galatasascum fans stormed a pub with knives and weapons and knew exactly what they were doing....police were laying into OUR supporters!!

Allegedly they were laying into one of our fans whilst he was giving the kiss of life to one of the boys....

Fair play to Ridsdale for coming straight out of a gala dinner and immediately paying for better life saving equipment from a better equipped hospital.... I never knew that.

Did anyone off here go to the game or know anyone who did? Did anyone go to the return leg at Elland Road?

I've always said to my boy who is now 16, and was born the weekend we were relegated, that we'd go abroad for a couple of nights if we ever get back into Europe....

Would we though....? These boys were not troublemakers and this could happen to anyone as innocent....

RIP Chris and Kevin....

2020 MONEY MAN CHAMPION

FISHCURRIE PROMOTIONS WORLD CUP 2018 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....

GLENN HODDLE IS THE FUTURE....

LAST MAN STANDING WINNER 2018
EURO U.21's 2017 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
DIMNEST POSTER 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020....
EURO 2016 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
3rd PLACE WITH HOLLAND IN ULUFC WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 2014....
JOINT WEIRDEST POSTER 2014....I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me....I think
Dessip
Listened to Phil Hays podcast on this and was interesting to hear some of the detail behind the headlines. As you say though - fair play to Ridsdale and just makes Kewell even more cnutish..

Got a mention as one of the poshest & dimmest posters - Board Awards 2013/14
Tony Currie10

Judas could've gone to virtually ANY club in the world and was a multi millionaire.... why did he choose them after being with us from a youngster and knowing the history?

He'd have been on MASSIVE wages with a MASSIVE signing on fee ANYWHERE.... cr-ap league as well so wasn't exactly going to improve his own game.

2020 MONEY MAN CHAMPION

FISHCURRIE PROMOTIONS WORLD CUP 2018 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....

GLENN HODDLE IS THE FUTURE....

LAST MAN STANDING WINNER 2018
EURO U.21's 2017 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
DIMNEST POSTER 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020....
EURO 2016 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
3rd PLACE WITH HOLLAND IN ULUFC WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 2014....
JOINT WEIRDEST POSTER 2014....I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me....I think
BB
Judas has paid the price. He is no longer part of our history. No longer lauded and loved by LUFC fans. Cash to him and his agent were king. The deal to take him to Liverpool proved that.

Let him enjoy his money with Sheree.

Karma will come around and he will pay the price.

UNFORGIVABLE! 
BB
The Dukes Guts
Blinded by his agent which he got rid of when he worked it out. Still one of the most naturally gifted players we had
Macwhite
RIP Chris & Kevin, such a tragedy, cannot believe it’s 20 years ago!
As for Judas Kewell....You disgust me you excuse for a Man!
andyl
Game should never have gone ahead.

Galatasary as a club were so far out of order.

Bull Thick With Drink
Like us all I'm sure and everyone supporting Leeds wanted judas to be a superstar but for me after signing for those scumbags I will never watch another game that he was involved in and I choose never to write or speak his name when discussing anything to do with leeds.

A FU*KING RAT

And that's awful for anyone that supports any club to say that about any past player.

I wouldn't call Eric cantona that even after signing for manure. That's how much I hate that traitor, he may as well as stabbed another leeds fan on his way out the door the cnut.
[165px-Leeds_United_Logo] 

Lastman Standing Champion 2014 Lastman Standing Champion 2012
LUFC Prediction League Winner 2009/2010