Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

herman
Did anyone watch the boxing tonight?fair play to Curtis and a great fight as well.I expect to see goole fc in the premier before long with this man of many talents in charge.
It doesn't make me feel any better to know he's got a massive n o b aswell.
Marsh Spain
some people aren't born with more talent but they are
born with a dedication and single mindedness that
makes them better. we have seen this in the sledge
racing in the winter olympics  where we have sprinters
that changed sports.

he's worked his @ss off and deserves it all.

GuisboroughLUFC
Watching tommy coyle now. What an 11 th round!!!
Every Success Begins With A Dream.
14/15 Championship Runner Up (Unbeaten)
13/14 Hotdog Trophy Winner
herman
That's sums him up perfectly imo marshy, well said.I was going to save tommy Coyle for tomorrow guis,try not to let the result slip [smile]
Rhino White
A great night of domestic Boxing but some more iffy reffing on a Eddie Hearn bill??
I thought Woodhouse had won out-right but still very pleased with the result good on him.
I thought Luke cambell looked sharp but still got the test he wanted from the awkward and gutsy Moises his team now need to take him up a level.
Mcdonnell showed geat resiliance when he was out-fought by Wood for 4 out of the 6 rds and also stuck to his game-plan admirably.
"Boom Boom" Coyle although tough was pretty lucky imo and i thought the Ref had a stinker for Brizuella cant see him getting anywhere near Mitchell and in fact i think Campbell could take him now.
Onto next week with Kenny Burns and Anthony Joshua on the bill it should be a good night.
GuisboroughLUFC
Have you watched it yet Herm you lemon?
Every Success Begins With A Dream.
14/15 Championship Runner Up (Unbeaten)
13/14 Hotdog Trophy Winner