Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

Thackleywhite
Just heard about a dog rescue shelter in manchester burning to the ground. A 15yr old has been arrested for questioning.  over 40 dogs burnt to death!  150 rescued by neighbours and £500,000 made in donations since last night!  Staggering the donations made.

If this kid is responsible what motivates a 15yr old to do such an act.  It just seems inhuman and that no reason or excuse could be seen as reasonable...i just don't know what society should do with such a person, it's just monstrous.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2752769/Boy-14-arrested-40-dogs-die-suspected-arson-attack-animal-charity-s-rehoming-centre-Manchester.html

the more low key version available from the guardian.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/sep/12/manchester-dogs-home-fire-donations
EL KIWIPETE
euthanase the cnut--why should normal society put up with this shitte----[a0l8p3]

PROUD TO BE BORN IN HOLBECK--VINTAGE 1959

Thackleywhite
Well all i hope is that locals take the law into their own hands....it will probably happen.
LeedsPremChamps2020
This isn't too far away from me and I know the area and have had dealings with this kennel which has always been a fabulous facility, if a little run down, for dogs needing a temporary home.

As this is a 14 yr old, I am hoping in the back of my mind it was a "wonder what happens if I set fire to this paper" kind of panic but it will come out eventually.

Thackers, you would get your wish if he was over 17, the local residents are, in the main, fanatical dog lovers but with his young age I would say that he will just probably have to move to a new area.

The donations are now nearing £700,000 in less than 24 hours, with the insurance and this large amount hopefully the facilities can be expanded and modernised and help even more dogs gain a new lease on life (they have had over 1 million dogs go through the place in the time it has been open) so out of the ashes of tragedy may a new horizon be seen.

The giving page.....https://www.justgiving.com/manchesterdogshomemen

and a story of what happened locally at the time.....http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/heroes-raced-fire-rescue-dogs-7758368
I should’ve just put 2020/21 damn it!
Championship Champions is close enough for me!

WE ARE BACK BABY!
Batfastard
EL KIWIPETE wrote:
euthanase the cnut--why should normal society put up with this shitte----[a0l8p3]

No one likes Thackley's posts, Pete, but even I think you're going too far here [nono]
Batfastard of Wakefield - the REAL Burger King

Better a pig, than a pygmy.

Mary rape is real rape. 
Moose Malloy
Delete this thread, it is sh*te and is drawing out the extremists.
Daffs
A disgusting vile act...I don't know what drives someone to to such a thing...I mean he must have known what the facility was.
LeedsPremChamps2020
It takes a tragic set of circumstances like this to make society pull together, it at least gives me hope that the giving page is now over £1 million
I should’ve just put 2020/21 damn it!
Championship Champions is close enough for me!

WE ARE BACK BABY!
Thackleywhite
'extremists' [rofl]

Yeah it's 'extreme' to be angry over 40 dogs being burned to death! Apologies for offending anybody with the thread.

As for nobody liking my posts..a slight over estimation BF.  Probably nearer to 99%.

The other 1% having the common sense to realise what's going on.

Anyway the response to this naughty misunderstood  teenage behaviour has been superb and a really worthy cause i'm happy to have donated to.
Tony Montana
Moose Malloy wrote:
Delete this thread, it is sh*te and is drawing out the extremists.

How exactly Moose? Please expand as your post is out there man?

As for you Thacks........you know what? I really like you. Your daily mail belief and utter paranoia are a worry though.Your posts are predictable but passionate,which I respect.

But I can't help feeling if the place burned down was not a caring dogs home but a mosque with a controversial Imam, you would have a different view on the pyromaniac. My brothers like that,loves dogs over people.

[Tm1_5e122506ebbe4]

" I shall not rest until Leeds United are kicked out of the football league. There fans are the scum of the Earth, absolute animals and a disgrace. I will do everything in my power to make this happen". Kenneth William Bates Chelsea Owner and Chairman April 28th 1984.
Thackleywhite
Actually Tony you'd be wrong. If any mosque was burned down i would be as equally disgusted. I don't always word things as i mean to and quite often they read wrong. I'm not the rabid right wing loon many on here think i am.   I believe in the NHS and i believe in nationalisation of many services. I believe in equality for the working classes and living wages. (those are not the leanings of a right winger).

Sure i have opinions many disagree with but don't we all. I would never consider myself racist and i don't think anybody who really  knows me would.  I have opinions on islam, immigration and crime and justice (that makes me right wing and extremist). It's all down to opinions....left wingers hate criticism and hate discussion on my faves.

And yes i certainly do love dogs over some people (not all) ...dogs never did anything to hurt anybody and show unconditional love no matter what. Anybody who can burn forty shelter dogs to death is an absolute menace (no matter what their age or 'difficult' upbringing).

In true Guardian style......it's not the arsonists fault!

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/sep/12/manchester-dogs-home-fire-blame-adults