Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

stevethemouse
Bournemouth to see about suing  over the hawk-eye  error that didn't give the goal against villa
Soopaleeds
hilarious. I bet the lawyers are totting up their fees for this waste of effort.
Everybody has a story to tell.     That's why I hide at home [facepalm-smiley-emoticon]
BB
Yup, you could go over a season and find loads of ref mistakes that cost club's points and help club's gain points. I am sure Villa would be able to find something else that helps their case. Bournemoth are a Div 1 team that got lucky. Back to where there deserve to be. Crowds of 5k and less are all they are worth. Cannot think about any player getting goosebumps at the prospect of playing there. Just a good away day jolly on a Bank Holiday weekend!!! (1990)
BB
andyl
Desperation on their part.

They are deep in it financially now. Despite the parachute payments their wealthy owners just can’t pump money in due to FFP.

With a small fan base it will be difficult to sustain any high wage structure. If I remember correctly, their operating costs were something like £140M. This was negated with the massive TV money but next season?
Bull Thick With Drink
Id say the Man City case and subsequent ruling will allow other club owners leeway to "invest" money into their business (club) in the interest of "stability" and "continuing growth" of the Club. Every business in the world needs investment and if you are not investing in your own business you may as well shut up shop. Id say the people behind Bournemouth will find a way. FFP wont be talked about much next year.  
[165px-Leeds_United_Logo] 

Lastman Standing Champion 2014 Lastman Standing Champion 2012
LUFC Prediction League Winner 2009/2010

andyl
Much in the Championship will depend on the rulings at Wendies and Derby. FFP seems to be more restrict in that league below ours😂. 
Soopaleeds
I'm also interested in this £18M salary cap being discussed for the Championship - how do they police that for clubs coming down??
Everybody has a story to tell.     That's why I hide at home [facepalm-smiley-emoticon]
Tony Currie10
Soopaleeds wrote:
I'm also interested in this £18M salary cap being discussed for the Championship - how do they police that for clubs coming down??

The same way they DIDN'T when Red32 signed and paid for Rooney at Derby.... 
2020 MONEY MAN CHAMPION

FISHCURRIE PROMOTIONS WORLD CUP 2018 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....

GLENN HODDLE IS THE FUTURE....

LAST MAN STANDING WINNER 2018
EURO U.21's 2017 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
DIMNEST POSTER 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020....
EURO 2016 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
3rd PLACE WITH HOLLAND IN ULUFC WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 2014....
JOINT WEIRDEST POSTER 2014....I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me....I think
batty4
It was a costly error that kept Villa up and sent Bournemouth down

More likely they should just get rid of the bloody VAR
EFL IS CORRUPT