Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

lubyvader
Will behind the belly re-emerge this forthcoming season if you go to matches which although you might not be buying a ST you will go to odd games no doubt

Outright  Weirdest Poster[arrow-10x10] 2015
LMS WINNER 2015/16
joint best signature 2016/17
Batfastard
I will be going to odd games, but I struggle to find time these days to write (or even post) as much as I used to.
Batfastard of Wakefield - the REAL Burger King

Better a pig, than a pygmy.

Mary rape is real rape. 
lubyvader
fair does Jez but if you do would be well appreciated as you well know

Outright  Weirdest Poster[arrow-10x10] 2015
LMS WINNER 2015/16
joint best signature 2016/17
blind pilots
Batfastard wrote:
I will be going to odd games, but I struggle to find time these days to write (or even post) as much as I used to.

Thank f-uck for that....

[rofl]
  [image]   
BB
Its a pity Jez

You have the ability to make people smile.

Shame to waste that talent.

Just tell the kids you are teaching to read a book whilst you write "Behind the Belly"

Grammar Schools are now built to have kids that can teach themselves despite the teacher. Well my local one seems to adopt that attitude.

Gone are the days my school took in an 11 year old and ensured he left as a gentleman. Now it is purely a soulless factory fiddling figures to improve government rankings.

BB
Skygod
BB wrote:

Grammar Schools are now built to have kids that can teach themselves despite the teacher. Well my local one seems to adopt that attitude.

Gone are the days my school took in an 11 year old and ensured he left as a gentleman. Now it is purely a soulless factory fiddling figures to improve government rankings.

Couldn't agree more. I did like this though......

[Bskw4TOCUAE7A1j] 
Post Whore & Best Newcomer - ULUFC Annual Awards 2013/14

Post Whore & Best Researcher - ULUFC Annual Awards 2014/15