Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

Soopaleeds
The PL is back!

Wed June 17th the first fixtures, which are the 2 games in hand.

Aston Villa v Sheff U
Man City v Arsenal
Everybody has a story to tell.     That's why I hide at home [facepalm-smiley-emoticon]
thevoiceofreason
Aston Villa 1-2 Sheff U
Man City 2-1 Arsenal

👍

A £5 double should return about £400 😎
Tony Currie10

One thing I haven't thought about is are we allowed to have a couple of friendlies before the start?

I don't suppose you can with the new rules of social distancing and travelling etc?

Be a great way for our squad players and youngsters to show what they got as they'll obviously want to impress....

I would've thought that they would play a game virtually every day to mirror a normal game and this will keep them as fit as just running around the track.... they have tracker devices now to see how far they've run.

I was listening to a Zoom call with a pro this week who came out with an interesting fact. When he was in L1 he used to do around 10k per game. When he went to the Championship he had to do approximately 12k per game when he had an AVERAGE game.... that went up to 13k when he was having a good game.

That's a difference of 3k from L1 to the Championship! I think ANY player has the capacity to run as much as a Premier player and should be instilled at EVERY level.

Look at us and how fit we are.... that will level out soon as surely the management and coaching staff will see this and adopt it to their players!?

FISHCURRIE PROMOTIONS WORLD CUP 2018 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....

GLENN HODDLE IS THE FUTURE....

LAST MAN STANDING WINNER 2018
EURO U.21's 2017 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
DIMNEST POSTER 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020....
EURO 2016 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
3rd PLACE WITH HOLLAND IN ULUFC WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 2014....
JOINT WEIRDEST POSTER 2014....I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me....I think
Tony Currie10

How the fk is it fair that we'd have to play our home games at a neutral venue when cr-ap supported teams like Fulham wouldn't!?

Just get a few drones in the air taking close up photos of people. Anyone who doesn't live within a mile of the ground gets an automatic 1k fine.....

Surely even our passionate and loyal fans wouldn't be as stupid to fk us up!?

FISHCURRIE PROMOTIONS WORLD CUP 2018 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....

GLENN HODDLE IS THE FUTURE....

LAST MAN STANDING WINNER 2018
EURO U.21's 2017 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
DIMNEST POSTER 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020....
EURO 2016 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
3rd PLACE WITH HOLLAND IN ULUFC WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 2014....
JOINT WEIRDEST POSTER 2014....I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me....I think
Alba White
provisional start date 20th June for EFL
stevethemouse
Come on Leeds finish the season in style
Lord Snoddy Weather Man
stevethemouse wrote:
Come on Leeds finish the season in style

But not in a Leeds style
World  Champion
andyl
Less pressure from an expectant / nervous home crowd?
Bull Thick With Drink
+ andyl

How many visiting teams up their game because there are over 30,000 in the stadium.

However i do feel, especially for 2-3 years now, the home fan support "win" us a good few points, grasp a draw or bag all three points in the dying moments of games. The constant singing, chanting MUST spur our lads on that extra yard or two and i do believe the noise created inside ER gets to other players who are quite frankly not experiencing such dB levels anywhere else in the Championship. 
[165px-Leeds_United_Logo] 

Lastman Standing Champion 2014 Lastman Standing Champion 2012
LUFC Prediction League Winner 2009/2010

Danish Leeds Fan
The corona break has already lasted as long as the summer break normally does. Feels like forever...

Now, we will hopefully play the remaining matches, and win (enough of) these matches in style. I feel confident enough to prefer this to promotion just being based on our current position.

Can’t wait to see Pablo, Klich, Harrison, Cooper, Dallas and the rest of our heroes in action, again!
enochs extra leg
Rumour doing the rounds that one of our players tested positive,rumored to be Robbie Gotts
stevethemouse
Fixtures released next week