Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

Thackleywhite
POW! knockout.  Well done froch. He had the upper hand for most of the fight and knockout punch was a cracker!

takes on Degale next ..he'll knock him out as well.  As for Groves well he's much younger and he'll get better and more importantly stronger.

I'd like to see Golovkin put a bit more weight on and take on Andre Ward ultimately.  Froch has been a great champion though no doubt about that.
Skygod

Haven't watched it back properly yet but I think... I got knocked the fu-ck out! lol

Post Whore & Best Newcomer - ULUFC Annual Awards 2013/14

Post Whore & Best Researcher - ULUFC Annual Awards 2014/15
Steve Bates
I watched it and I thought Froch brought his A game, I had him on top in every round bar the 7th Where Groves looked strong and was just coming back into the fight when he got caught with a peach of a right hand.Reich was creating havoc with his jab.
Rhino White
As most boxing fans knew the Froch we saw in the first fight was nowhere near the REAL Cobra yet we also knew/had a strong inkling that Groves couldn't fight any better when it came to the re-match.
Groves got some good shots in but couldn't land telling combos or dictate the pace Froch was in control imo and "schooled" the cockney" Bus W@8#er" pretender.
Cracking fight & decent undercard I was impressed with Degales performance and as much as I rate Joshua lets start seeing him in fights with fellas who can test him he is too good to be banging out journeymen.
Ridsdales Goldfish
Calm down Rhino.

You got one right for once. I get it [rofl]
herman
Me Rihno and guis have been talking rids and to save you wasting anymore money on boxing we've decided that one of will give you a shout to let you know who's going to win next time [smile] #TeamFroch
Lord Snoddy Weather Man
I told him Froch would win as well.
World  Champion
herman
Lord Snoddy wrote:
I told him Froch would win as well.

That's four of us then Snoddy, he's well looked after from now on [wink]
Ridsdales Goldfish
#CluelessBellends [rofl]

The old man got lucky in the 8th (sofa smiley)

I suppose Haye will beat Fury if he ever rips up his excuse book eh?
herman
[rofl] I'm a bit wounded that it's all over, by the time fight night came round it hard turned into blur v oasis all over again.
I saw Hayes is back on the pads again and talking about a comeback.Fury would be foolish to take the fight after getting let down the last two times.The inactivity has probably cost him the wbc title.
Ridsdales Goldfish
Yeah Surely Furys (and every other heavyweights) manager should be moving heaven n earth to get that turd that just beat Arreola to come over here for big money?
Ridsdales Goldfish
Stiverne. That's the muppet
herman
I think widers going to get first shot,without ever fighting a top 20 ranked opponent, which p#sses me off a bit but I think furys old enough for a crack at wlad now.
Bit of a bold statement so ill wait till he's beat chisora up before I'm confident enough to tweet it.
What do you lads think about fury/chisora?
Reasonably easy night imo.
Ridsdales Goldfish
Agreed.

Suppose if Del brings his A game (ala vs Vitali) it could prolong the argument but it was fairly conclusive last time.

But what do I know [rofl]
herman
Chisora did look good vs Kevin Johnson, I'd even go as far to say he's in the best shape of his career so I expect it will go the distance. Fury will be looking to impress no doubt so could be vulnerable, especially if he tries to go for the ko.
Ridsdales Goldfish
Good points Herm.

I'll be disappointed if bigT doesn't win though
Tony Currie10
It will be a lot tighter than some of you expect....

When I saw Chisora at The Copper Box last out he was very impressive....since being overweight and laid back all his career, he has now totally changed his physique and style. I don't think he would of changed that at this late stage of his career knowing that he only had one shot at it....

Having said that, I'm going for Fury in either one of the early, middle or late rounds....

However, Chisora is as much as 2/1 at places so I'm putting my dosh on him....

2020 MONEY MAN CHAMPION

FISHCURRIE PROMOTIONS WORLD CUP 2018 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....

GLENN HODDLE IS THE FUTURE....

LAST MAN STANDING WINNER 2018
EURO U.21's 2017 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
DIMNEST POSTER 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020....
EURO 2016 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
3rd PLACE WITH HOLLAND IN ULUFC WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 2014....
JOINT WEIRDEST POSTER 2014....I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me....I think
herman
We'll have to see TC I think the extra weight could have given him an advantage in the past with his bullying style, will he be as durable now at a stone lighter? he's is certainly more mobile but I still don't think he's mobile enough to get past furys jab.
Big points win or even a late stoppage for fury I reckon.