Feel sorry for the clueless Egg cnut but definitely he right decision

Got a mention as one of the poshest & dimmest posters - Board Awards 2013/14
blind pilots
[image] 

bye bye brian...

[wave]
  [image]   
Ridsdales Goldfish
Thankfully next season will now feel like a brand new dawn.

It always shouldve under Cellino but unfortunately to me, it never could've under a "damaged goods" manager.

Elland Road attendance will reflect the feelings of the fans, much like last season before BMc became damaged.

There's no way it d ve been up on last year had BMc stayed. No way
White In Exile
Relieved...that at least some changes going into next season. Should be interesting one way or another but it could be a scrap for survival if theres no funds available.
Lord Snoddy Weather Man
Best for everyone really. He will go on and get another job soon. At a smallish club with little expectations.
christ he made some bad signings though, he is lucky all the other sh.it going on at the club will mask that. He will come out of it with his reputation intact.
World  Champion
Ridsdales Goldfish
Lord Snoddy wrote:
...... he is lucky all the other sh.it going on at the club will mask that. He will come out of it with his reputation intact.

Great point Snoddy.

Very true.
PapaSmurf
Wrong man at the wrong time, had to go.
BB
Well we might now see some proper football played!

BB
ParisWhites

I hope everyone, whatever they thought of his managerial stint at Leeds (under impossible conditions), can recognise the dignity with which he has left the club. The OPPOSITE to the likes of the Warnocks of this world who left only after his last stab at glory vanished into oblivion and he coukl get Brown's contract renewed. 

Brian loved the club, I genuinely believe he was trying to do the best with players who didn't give a toss, an owner who undermined him and fed him lies, constantly scuppering his efforts in the transfer market.

I hope whoever gets appointed has the same level of respect and admiration for the club.

LEEDS YRA CHAP
ooohhh errrrr Brian
Daniel2
Can remember where I read it but I read that Brian was on 750 thousand pounds a year... What the?
Ridsdales Goldfish
Be interesting to know if, and if so how much, pay off is involved in this "mutual consent" scenario.

Thankfully David Coverdale is drifting back out in the betting markets this morning.
Skygod
For season 2012/13, BMD was with Reading on a reported salary of 800k per annum and would have had a 1 year payoff when sacked as he had a 1 year rolling contract.

For season 2013/14, BMD was with Leeds on a reported salary of 750k per annum and would have a 2 year payoff due if sacked.

Two very mediocre years of work could have earnt him 3.85m (Even if there's no LUFC payoff, he will still have got 2.35m)
Post Whore & Best Newcomer - ULUFC Annual Awards 2013/14

Post Whore & Best Researcher - ULUFC Annual Awards 2014/15