Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

Lord Snoddy Weather Man
Been there 4 times and never seen us win, W-0 D-1 L-3 and we have only scored once.
But I still liked the ground and enjoyed going apart from the football. 
I was there that day Cellino came and joined us in the away end - nut job. 
New ground will be Sh.ite no doubt. Hope they lose tonight. 

Good pub on the corner near the away end that always had BBQ on the go. I bet the next ground will have a gin bar on the corner with sushi nibbles.  

Thank god for ER, never change apart from knocking down the west and replicating the east stand and getting rid of the boxes in south. 

Anyway I'm rambling now so I'll stop and actually watch the match. 

World  Champion
Kingcurrie
Been there many a time mate, was a right dump when I used to go.
Back in the day Brentford was famous for making nylon goods and the away fans used to sing "you can stick your fcking nylons up your arse" to the tune of aye aye ingy ingy aye.
I bet that one wound the Brentford fans right up.
andyl
Used to go to a pub a short walk from the ground. It made the biggest and thickest sandwiches I’ve ever eaten. Even TC with his hinged head would struggle. Steve the Mouse could have lived in one.
Sad another old ground goes under the bulldozer.
Lord Snoddy Weather Man
Looks like they are going to win. Be a good final if it's them v Fulham.  Would rather Fulham went up but would tip Brentford. 

Wound them up lol,  aye I bet it did. The away stand is still a wreck, right old school. 

STM would be happily live in a cheese sandwich. 
World  Champion
batty4
andyl wrote:
Used to go to a pub a short walk from the ground. It made the biggest and thickest sandwiches I’ve ever eaten. Even TC with his hinged head would struggle. Steve the Mouse could have lived in one.
Sad another old ground goes under the bulldozer.

😂😂😂😂
EFL IS CORRUPT