Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

WallaceHasselbaink
Does anyone know what the situation is with Harrison beyond the end of this season?

Are Man City likely to recall him if we go up, or is there perhaps an option to sigh him permanently built into his contract?
stevethemouse
If we don’t buy him he will end up at someone else’s club not going to replace sterling is he?
WallaceHasselbaink
I read earlier than Man City were giving one of their young players an opportunity, and I can only imagine they are keeping a watchful eye on Harrison’s progress that was all. It would be great if Leeds could sign him permanently of course.
Danish Leeds Fan
So, what’s a realistic buying price for Harrison?

I’d say, just to compare, that Jack Clarke is probably more talented, but raw and not necessarily gonna develop into a regular first-teamer. While Harrison under Bielsa has proved himself, making valuable contributions both in attack and in the first line of defence.
ishotamancinreno
Behave Danish! Harrison s first Touch is out of this world! Clarke is a run down the blind alley winger. No comparison!! I seem to recall when he returned on loan. It was stated we could buy him at the end of this season and he said he’d love to. ?
.... WHEN I WAS JUST A BABY
     MY MOMMA TOLD ME  'SON,
     ALWAYS BE A GOOD BOY
     & DONT YOU FOLLOW SCUM'
     BUT I SHOT A MANC IN RENO
     JUST TO WATCH HIM DIE!!!     

LeedsPremChamps2020
We have an option to buy and Phil Hay reported it should be somewhere near the 10 million mark, wages are also reported at 55k per week. If promoted that’s going to be the rough level in the prem until reestablished after a medium period of time.
I should’ve just put 2020/21 damn it!
Championship Champions is close enough for me!

WE ARE BACK BABY!
Danish Leeds Fan
No doubt, I prefer Harrison! But just used Clarke’s selling price (around 12 million?) as a comparison, being aware that he really only showed his talent twice, against Derby and Villa, last year, except for u23 games.

On Harrison, I remember he earns around 50 thousand per week (some of it paid by Leeds), which suggests his value to be substantially above Clarke’s.
andyl
Improved hugely this season.

A Leeds player for sure. If you know what I mean.
BAC White
Agreed. Big improvement and some class crosses. 

[y50OAtN] [DiligentAnnualDikdik-size_restricted]      
Danish Leeds Fan
From Wikipedia: “After returning to Manchester City after his loan spell, with Leeds keen to sign Harrison permanently, it was reported that his parent club had put a £20 million valuation on Harrison. On 1 July 2019, Harrison re-signed for Leeds United on a season long loan, as part of the deal Leeds also have the option to sign Harrison on a permanent transfer at the end of the 2019/20 season.”
Danish Leeds Fan
From ‘bold.dk’, today (translated from Danish).

“The 23 year old winger hopes he can prove himself succesfull to Guardiola:

- It would be a fantastic opportunity if I returned to Man City to work with Pep Guardiola. What I learned from Marcelo, I can take with me everywhere, and if that’s in Man City it would be a fantastic opportunity for me.”

—-

Anyone else read this on the English sites?

Doesn’t sound right. Bielsa is a genious at developing players, including loan players like Nketiah, White and Harrison. If it helps us to win promotion, fine, but the parent clubs are doing very good business in these cases, making us look a little bit naive.
batty4
Danish Leeds Fan wrote:
From ‘bold.dk’, today (translated from Danish).

“The 23 year old winger hopes he can prove himself succesfull to Guardiola:

- It would be a fantastic opportunity if I returned to Man City to work with Pep Guardiola. What I learned from Marcelo, I can take with me everywhere, and if that’s in Man City it would be a fantastic opportunity for me.”

—-

Anyone else read this on the English sites?

Doesn’t sound right. Bielsa is a genious at developing players, including loan players like Nketiah, White and Harrison. If it helps us to win promotion, fine, but the parent clubs are doing very good business in these cases, making us look a little bit naive.

Yes I read this too, but it may have been taken out of context Danish. He never said he didn't want to stay at Leeds, just that was an option. What worried me was the bit that said we could buy him for 20m! I thought it was a lot less than this!
EFL IS CORRUPT
Tony Currie10

Ja k Harrison has the best first touch I've E3 seen on a player.... TELL me a other t. Pablo?

We need to sign him for (8?) m? How's still young and I guarantee if he went back to citeh he'll be a 50m player in 2 yrs.....

We need to get hom NOW.... Read this in 2yrs
2020 MONEY MAN CHAMPION

FISHCURRIE PROMOTIONS WORLD CUP 2018 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....

GLENN HODDLE IS THE FUTURE....

LAST MAN STANDING WINNER 2018
EURO U.21's 2017 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
DIMNEST POSTER 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020....
EURO 2016 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
3rd PLACE WITH HOLLAND IN ULUFC WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 2014....
JOINT WEIRDEST POSTER 2014....I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me....I think