Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

stevethemouse
Only the play off games may be played
andyl
I’d take auto promotion without playing if offered.

Football ain’t football without supporters.

However, good to see the playoff teams suffering the heartache though😀
Tony Currie10
Surely the 'easy' way is to get this season finished whenever.... even by sep, Oct, Nov etc.

Next season can start in Jan or Feb and run it's natural course til the Euros and stop during then for a couple of months and then continue til Oct again....

The following season can then start in Jan and run it's normal course and finish a month before the World Cup in Qatar which starts in Dec 2022 which is right in the middle of our season so we'll have to stop anyway....

Then it can be started again properly at normal times.... Fkn easy and I should be head of FIFA.

I'd take promotion now though if handed to us.... we've already played as many games as a full Premier season!

FISHCURRIE PROMOTIONS WORLD CUP 2018 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....

GLENN HODDLE IS THE FUTURE....

LAST MAN STANDING WINNER 2018
EURO U.21's 2017 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
DIMNEST POSTER 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020....
EURO 2016 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
3rd PLACE WITH HOLLAND IN ULUFC WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 2014....
JOINT WEIRDEST POSTER 2014....I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me....I think
Lord Snoddy Weather Man
Tony Currie10 wrote:
Surely the 'easy' way is to get this season finished whenever.... even by sep, Oct, Nov etc.

Next season can start in Jan or Feb and run it's natural course til the Euros and stop during then for a couple of months and then continue til Oct again....

The following season can then start in Jan and run it's normal course and finish a month before the World Cup in Qatar which starts in Dec 2022 which is right in the middle of our season so we'll have to stop anyway....

Then it can be started again properly at normal times.... Fkn easy and I should be head of FIFA.

I'd take promotion now though if handed to us.... we've already played as many games as a full Premier season!

You agree with me, I've been saying this for weeks. Well done.
World  Champion
Soopaleeds
I would take promotion if it came on the field of play in the Autumn

I would take promotion if it came on the field of play behind closed doors

I would take promotion if it came on the field of play at a neutral venue

I would take promotion if it came on the back of a closed season

I would take promotion if it came on the back of a raffle

I know what will happen if we don't get it, legally, financially and team wise too
Everybody has a story to tell.     That's why I hide at home [facepalm-smiley-emoticon]
stevethemouse
and now its looking like june 6 according to espn
Kingcurrie
There is talk of playing all next season without crowds??

Seriously, what is the point in that.

I would rather just get back to a normal life and take my chance' s with catching the flu.
It has to be better than shuffling around like robots and not interacting with other people.
T1og
Sounds like there putting the training date back to the 25th
BB
Kingcurrie wrote:
There is talk of playing all next season without crowds??

Seriously, what is the point in that.

I would rather just get back to a normal life and take my chance' s with catching the flu.
It has to be better than shuffling around like robots and not interacting with other people.

This! It is my choice!!!!
BB