Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

kiwipete
The Kiwi is confidently predicting that we will be promoted after thumping the  Rams 3-1----

this will be the party that is Spygate-Binoculars-fecking world vison feck you Derby party---miss out on the play-offs--bo-fecking-ho----Rooney to sign for Preston----Derby docked 12 points next season for just being bottler cnuts-----Barnsley just sets us up---4-2 there in a romp----

anyways the Kiwi urges you simple cnuts to go a fiver on 3-1 derby and 4-2 Barnsley---your sock drawer will be cometh a fecking bulging wardrobe-----have a go lads--good luck-
KIWIPETE-BORN IN HOLBECK-EX-MIDDLETON AND BEESTON -LEEDS UNITED VINTAGE 1959
Bull Thick With Drink
4-2 Leeds Barnsley (40/1) & 3-1 Leeds Derby (12/1)

a fiver for the double is a tasty €2,665

you might need a bigger sock Kiwi 🙂
[165px-Leeds_United_Logo] 

Lastman Standing Champion 2014 Lastman Standing Champion 2012
LUFC Prediction League Winner 2009/2010

kiwipete
Bull mate--we are gonna sock it to some cnuts in the big league next year---good bet lol
KIWIPETE-BORN IN HOLBECK-EX-MIDDLETON AND BEESTON -LEEDS UNITED VINTAGE 1959
Bull Thick With Drink
Watched the manure saints game last night and jezz the first half had some tempo, but ya when you see other teams like boringmoth, wet spam, newcastle even they cant cope with pace. No question in my mind Leeds are the fittest team in the championship but we will need to clinical when chances fall our way next year. I can see most PL teams adopt a "soak up the pressure, let them try and break us down and then hit them on the break or a set piece" strategy.

We know we tend to cough up chances in those scenarios and if we do in the PL those teams WILL punish us, but ya Kiwi youre right i can see scoring 6 or 7 someday

Wouldnt it be dreamland if it was against the scum or chelski
[165px-Leeds_United_Logo] 

Lastman Standing Champion 2014 Lastman Standing Champion 2012
LUFC Prediction League Winner 2009/2010