Bull Thick With Drink
thats an easy one mouseman

leeds v Cardiff.

What do i win?
[165px-Leeds_United_Logo] 

Lastman Standing Champion 2014 Lastman Standing Champion 2012
LUFC Prediction League Winner 2009/2010

batty4
Messlier, Ayling, Coops, White, Dallas, Philips, Klich, Harrison, Hernandez, Costa, Bamford

Caprile, Shackleton, Casey, Roberts, Alioski, McCalmont, Davis
EFL IS CORRUPT
Tony Currie10
Beradi for Casey is surely a certainty?

Douglas for Davis as well I would have thought? 

Probably be Stevens for McAlmont.... 

I'd like Edmondson on the bench purely because he's a forward but MB will probably think that Roberts, Harrison or Costa can do that job.... 

Rumours that Pablo hasn't been training? There were also rumours that a 2nd positive Covid was done.... hope I'm putting 2 and 2 together wrongly and he hasn't been training to rest himself more at his age.

FISHCURRIE PROMOTIONS WORLD CUP 2018 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....

GLENN HODDLE IS THE FUTURE....

LAST MAN STANDING WINNER 2018
EURO U.21's 2017 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
DIMNEST POSTER 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020....
EURO 2016 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
3rd PLACE WITH HOLLAND IN ULUFC WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 2014....
JOINT WEIRDEST POSTER 2014....I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me....I think
batty4

I'd like Edmondson on the bench purely because he's a forward but MB will probably think that Roberts, Harrison or Costa can do that job.... 

Rumours that Pablo hasn't been training? There were also rumours that a 2nd positive Covid was done.... hope I'm putting 2 and 2 together wrongly and he hasn't been training to rest himself more at his age.

Ha ha yes I forgot about Berardi, he would be before Casey. I would like Edmondson but I doubt that happens
EFL IS CORRUPT
stevethemouse
unchanged starting line up but pablo on the bench 
batty4

Well only got one wrong for the starting line up TC, and at least he was on the bench ðŸ
EFL IS CORRUPT
stevethemouse
so pablo to start or be the super sub?
icelandic white
Starter but taken of if we are winning with 2 goals ore more.to protect him against injury
PapaSmurf
Supersub, he didn't make a full 45 minutes on Saturday, so can't see him starting yet.
andyl
He’ll be on the bench I reckon.

Bielsa does seem to start with the same line up barring injuries.
batty4
Same team barring injuries
EFL IS CORRUPT
BB
Same team for me with Pablo on he bench to come on if needed. Do not want to risk him in this game.
BB