2-0.
Happy
onwardsandupwards
Eddie Gray: "The funny thing is, this is one of our worst performances"

Like the games under Warnock this.
onwardsandupwards
Thom Kirwin: "Millwall have played all the football"
Belgiantoo
HT 2-0 against the run of play. Just need the win today (ugly and lucky, for now i just don't care about the performance).
Danish Leeds Fan
A win will help self-confidence. And that could improve the quality. Maybe, hopefully....
White In Exile
Still got 45mins to throw it away..Sounds like BMac needs to make changes
onwardsandupwards
Belgiantoo wrote:
HT 2-0 against the run of play. Just need the win today (ugly and lucky, for now i just don't care about the performance).

Agreed, just want the win now. But some decent football that's easy on the eye (or easy on the ear as is the case of radio listeners) would be nice.
onwardsandupwards
Millwall pull one back.

We're going to capitulate I fear, based on how we're playing.

This goal has been coming from a long way off.
Belgiantoo
Had been coming, 17+ mins to go. Just hope we can hold on.
We are so poor.
Need some fresh legs on.
onwardsandupwards
I can hardly bear to listen to this.

We are so bad. 

Eddie Gray and Thom Kirwin sound so despondent. 
Peterlufc
Why do we never use subs to change momentum.

onwardsandupwards
Noel Hunt is about to come on.

Brian McDermott out. As soon as takeover is finalised, Brian out. This performance has been dire. And he's taking off Conor Wickham. Unbelievable. For Noel Hunt. And shouldn't be being played on the left. BIZARRE. 

The substitutions are insane. 

Sorry Brian, you've lost my support today. 
Macwhite
You have got to be fookin kidding right???!!!
White In Exile
Hunt should be in the same lock-up as Kebe. How can BMc being indulgent just when we cant afford to be.  Surely it should be warnock. Lost it Bri
Belgiantoo
The guest with Tim and Eddy said, Smith was looking tired for 15min and our manager takes off Wickham.
Murphy and Austin were again outplayed in midfield, now Sam replaced by Wootton.
onwardsandupwards

Belgiantoo wrote:
The guest with Tim and Eddy said, Smith was looking tired for 15min and our manager takes off Wickham.
Murphy and Austin were again outplayed in midfield, now Sam replaced by Wootton.

I'm really staggered. He is a terrible manager. I just cannot understand it. 

If Wickham indicated an injury or something, I can obviously accept it but I really get the impression Brian thought that was a good idea. 

God help us if Hunt starts getting back into the line up on a regular basis.

Looks like my 2-1 prediction was right (only time I've got it right this year!) but what a disappointing performance. 

Belgiantoo

I've no nails left, hence the typo errors[smile]

White In Exile
Happy with the points but sounds like a desparate afternoon especially for Bmc. Shoul go now
onwardsandupwards
Thank God that is over. Both so we got the 3 points and just so it was over. So bad to listen to.
Sheppey
just papering over the cracks, sounds like we should've have lost - Mcdermott still out for me - the football here will not improve under this man no matter who the players are
[image] 
Peterlufc
at least that makes it unlikely we will get involved in relegation scrap.

Lilly
Just coming round from my birthday hangover

I predict 2-1 to us (Smith, Rossco).
Rawdonwhite
Last week we were unlucky to lose.

This week we were lucky to win.

We are inconsistent.

The attacking partnership of Ross and Smith is as good as anything in this league and far better than most.

Lees and Pearce are improving and look good when they keep it simple.

What goes on in the middle isn't pretty. The Millwall midfield looked like they were 10 leagues higher than our midfield.
LeedsPremChamps2020
Ian Holloway: Showed his support for Brian McDermott

Millwall manager Ian Holloway criticised Leeds' handling of their current ownership crisis after seeing his side lose 2-1 at Elland Road.

First-half goals from Matt Smith and Ross McCormack gave Brian McDermott's Leeds a first win in seven games to brighten a week when Massimo Cellino's prospective takeover was plunged into doubt after the Italian was found guilty of evading tax payments on his luxury yacht.

Rumours of administration continue to circle round Elland Road while the club remain in limbo, with current owners Gulf Finance House Capital having this week written to the Football League urging them to approve Cellino's takeover.

As a result it appeared Leeds were there for the taking, and a furious Holloway let rip after his side failed to cash in, directing his ire at the Leeds hierarchy and his own players.

Defeat leaves Millwall in the Sky Bet Championship relegation zone, and afterwards Holloway said: "They [Leeds] were on their knees.

"I've never sensed this place like that. They need to back their manager, get their life sorted out.

"They're a wonderful club but that ain't right.

"Stop causing havoc, support your manager who's a great bloke, and sort your life out.

"I've never been to Leeds and they (have) felt that wobbly. And that hurts, because they were there, and they slipped out the bag."

Holloway, who revealed he would rather "rip [a reporter's] head off and kick it down the street than answer absolutely b******* questions" during a frosty exchange, highlighted the importance of Tuesday's clash with fellow strugglers Birmingham.

"I've never had such a vital game in my life," he added.

"We need to drag Birmingham back with us.

"I keep seeing things that are good, and I'm not sure if I should say that's unlucky keep doing that because time is running out."

Former Reading boss McDermott is also keen to have his club's future sorted out as soon as possible, with the Football League still to make a decision about whether or not Cellino passes its owners and directors test.

"We're fighting for our lives as a club with the ownership situation," he said.

"We want to get it sorted out as quickly as possible.

"We've had a run of form that has been difficult to say the least, but you have to remember how many young players are in this team.

"We needed to win and we're delighted that we've hung on.

"We need an owner that really wants to carry this club forward and that's the most important thing.

"This place is uncertain; fans pick up on it, players do and staff do.

"We want the uncertainty to go away and once we've got a decision and the owner comes in and someone who has got clout and can carry us forward, it gives us a chance to put this club back to where it belongs."

The away side made the brighter start, but were made to pay for their failure to convert pressure into goals.

Leeds had shown little threat when Connor Wickham launched a long through into the box, and Smith's well-placed header gave him a 10th league goal of the season.

McCormack was denied when his 35th-minute header from an Alex Mowatt free-kick was scrambled behind, but the former Cardiff man had his 25th league goal of the campaign six minutes later.

A crunching Tom Lees tackle in his own half sent the ball into space down the right flank, and the Championship's top scorer cut in unopposed before slotting a low effort between David Forde's legs.

Substitute DJ Campbell did pull one back for the Lions in the 72nd minute with a 25-yard screamer into the top corner, but Millwall were unable to force an equaliser.

Ian H thinks it hurts? How about how we feel that WE can see that every week and there's nothing we can do about it?!?
I should’ve just put 2020/21 damn it!
Championship Champions is close enough for me!

WE ARE BACK BABY!