Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

Unofficial LUFC

Author   Comment  
LUID

On the subs bench
Reply with quote  #1 
has signed a new three and half years contract. Another promising youngster brought on by Bielsa/Corberan. Very good news.
Tony Currie10

Bi-Sexual Cockney Twat!
Reply with quote  #2 

Very good Davis....

Weird one this as he always seems to be around the squad but never starts....not even when Douglas and Alioski were out!

He then played a few minutes as sub against QPR and everyone was raving about him!

Surely has to be a better bet to start ahead of Dallas or Beradi playing out of position?

Only problem now is that Douglas and Alioski are getting fit!

FISHCURRIE PROMOTIONS WORLD CUP 2018 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....

GLENN HODDLE IS THE FUTURE....

LAST MAN STANDING WINNER 2018
EURO U.21's 2017 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
DIMNEST POSTER 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020....
EURO 2016 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
3rd PLACE WITH HOLLAND IN ULUFC WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 2014....
JOINT WEIRDEST POSTER 2014....I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me....I think
Soopaleeds

On the subs bench
Reply with quote  #3 
Dallas deserves a place in the team - he is a great ambassador for the way we work and press.
I remember the end of last season when he was the one still playing and fighting when the rest of the team fell away. I think replacing Alioski is much more of a possibility

On the subs bench
Reply with quote  #4 
Davis will get a chance to start even if he has to wait until the FA Cup 3rd Round. Just needs to take that chance as he has what it takes to be next Dorigo.

On the subs bench
Reply with quote  #5 
Agree he’s better than those ahead of him . Once he gets in he will keep that left (wing) back slot
LeedsPremChamps2020

Seasoned Pro
Reply with quote  #6 
He is THE one Marcelo singled out as the next big thing according to reports. From what we know and have learned from Marcelo, we would be mad NOT TO give him a lengthy contract that says we value him and are developing him. His speed, if he stays free of injury, will terrify most defences (including Prem, he’s that rapid) so anything extra he gets whilst MB is here from his tutorage can only be good for the club.
I was wondering if the length of contract being handed out is Radz way of showing he follows the same standard as MB. I’ve read enough times that Bielsa requires that everyone be on the same page so if MB says they’re worth it, AR must agree in the main whilst he is here. We know how MB values loyalty.
There is an excellent Marcelo article today by Phil Hay, it’s amazing to see that what we are seeing on a local scale (Leeds) was done to a whole nation by the man. We really have struck incredibly lucky and Radz/Orta/Kinnear deserve so much more praise for bringing him in AND don’t what is requested to keep this mini evolution of the club going.
I wonder if we will see quite large changes to the u23’s each season (like this one we had that was a huge clear out) or if we will see a spine develop over the next few years? It seems we are always trying to rush through academy products when a more wholistic approach of a team of youth breaking through (92 for example both for us and Other well known group from that year) has given better dividends.
LUID

On the subs bench
Reply with quote  #7 
Good points LPC - continuity is key to their development. Of course , if we were to be promoted that dynamic and the personnel at the club are likely to change dramatically. However , that's for the future and would be a welcome headache come the end of the season.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.