Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

Soopaleeds
Hurrah!
Not a huge surprise but very welcome.
And to think there were some on here gave Casilla the same season score as this young maestro.....😉
Everybody has a story to tell.     That's why I hide at home [facepalm-smiley-emoticon]
Tony Currie10
2 great saves in the game last night and first time he's been properly tested. It'll be different in the Prem and a keeper needs to take the pressure off us on crosses etc.... 

People say this keeper and that goalkeeper are good shotstoppers.... EVERY keeper is a good shotstopper!! Name me one who's not (apart from De Gea!)

Kiki did well overall as the stats backed that up but I'd use his reputed 40k wages on someone younger with Prem experience like Alex Mccarthy who I'm sure would come back to us....

Jack Butland is another but seems to have gone off the boil.... 

Good luck Meslier and he seems to love us already.... 
2020 MONEY MAN CHAMPION

FISHCURRIE PROMOTIONS WORLD CUP 2018 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....

GLENN HODDLE IS THE FUTURE....

LAST MAN STANDING WINNER 2018
EURO U.21's 2017 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
DIMNEST POSTER 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020....
EURO 2016 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
3rd PLACE WITH HOLLAND IN ULUFC WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 2014....
JOINT WEIRDEST POSTER 2014....I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me....I think
Soopaleeds
Meslier has the best record in England this season for a goalkeeper making at least 10 starts. Courtesy of ESPN stats

Meslier     P10      Clean Sheets 7 (70%)     Goals against  4 (0.4 pg)      Saves 20 (2.00 pg)
Casilla      P36      Clean Sheets 15 (42%)   Goals against 31 (0.86 pg)    Saves 71 (1.97 pg)

I'd take my chances with this young man next season and spend the cash elsewhere. Meslier is confident, decisive, comes out for crosses far better than Casilla and his distribution is fantastic to boot.
Everybody has a story to tell.     That's why I hide at home [facepalm-smiley-emoticon]
batty4
Soopaleeds wrote:
Meslier has the best record in England this season for a goalkeeper making at least 10 starts. Courtesy of ESPN stats

Meslier     P10      Clean Sheets 7 (70%)     Goals against  4 (0.4 pg)      Saves 20 (2.00 pg)
Casilla      P36      Clean Sheets 15 (42%)   Goals against 31 (0.86 pg)    Saves 71 (1.97 pg)

I'd take my chances with this young man next season and spend the cash elsewhere. Meslier is confident, decisive, comes out for crosses far better than Casilla and his distribution is fantastic to boot.

Me too and he still may only be a rotation or back up ðŸ‘
EFL IS CORRUPT
1972Glory
I think he has fitted into the team brilliantly and has a built up a great understanding with Coops and White which in my opinion is essential and did not happen with Casilla. Meslier should be installed as our No1 keeper and Casilla shown the door and recover some of the money spent and save on the massive weekly wage bill for him. 
Chack0
Great goalie, great signing.
His stats speak for themselves.
I've no doubt he will cut it in the Prem.
Danish Leeds Fan
Agree with the above: Meslier has done very, very well. His distribution is fast and precise. He is trusted by Cooper et al. He can actually punch and catch the ball which Kiko not always does convincingly. And he makes good saves: against Charlton the one in the beginning of the 2nd half and the ‘1970-Gordon Banks-saves-header-from-Pelé’ like action by the end of the match are perfect examples of his fast reactions and abilities as a shot-stopper.
icelandic white
Great news great keeper