Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

Thackleywhite
It's looming and it's going to happen.  Baltic states terrified of Putin. NATO scheduling a meeting and chairman of defence select committee has just let the cat out of the bag.

There is going to be a huge build up of NATO troops in eastern NATO aligned countries.

They are going to call Putins bluff.     He'll either back down or this will go full blown war, conventional at first then escalating to something a bit more.

Have nice day ya'll![freaked-out-smiley-emoticon]
Catfood_1072
Been expecting this he wants to bring back the USSR - not sure how Hitler annexing Austria etc is any different to Putin doing the same to the Crimea / east ukraine. Interesting to see if people judge EUleaders the same as Chamberlain and co.
Catty

[$(KGrHqR,!l!E2ER!OjccBNtqUKK++g~~_35]  one of the greats
Pistol White
The threat to world peace is as bad as it's been for a while IMO.  We have Putin, who is attempting to raise the Iron Curtain again, the middle east with Israel bombing Gaza and killing children, Syria, Libya, Iraq, Iran all a nightmare, Muslim fundamentalism getting worse everywhere.  The US are complete hypocrits about everything, condemning Syria yet supporting Israel for similar offences. Unrest and the rise of small right wing factions in the EU eg-Front Nationale, UKIP.  We need strong leadership in the west to nip all these threats in the bud.  We need to force Israel into a peace settlement with the Palestinians that gives Palestine a state. Not sure what we do with Putin though, he is the biggest threat to world peace at the moment, the man is an idiot.
lubyvader
Not forgetting North Korea and China will have to show its colurs in the next few weeks but can see a major War breaking out to be honest

Outright  Weirdest Poster[arrow-10x10] 2015
LMS WINNER 2015/16
joint best signature 2016/17
stevethemouse
I have a mate in the Canadian forces of their next few weeks with recon early warning plane
lubyvader
our national security is being upped got low flying military aircraft now training round pontefract that only happens when war might be on the horizon

LMS WINNER 2015/16
Thackleywhite
Putin is indeed a grade A maniac. I'm not sure what NATO are planning is the right answer. I feel this will antagonize him to new levels. The answer is serious economic sanctions to put him in line or destabilise his regime.

The big problem with economic sanctions are the gas supplies from Russia to europe.  Same could be said about a destabilised middle east and oil. When you are dependent on tyrants for energy then you are in trouble

As for Israel and gaza i despair and i have israeli relatives. There seems no end in sight to the problems, carnage and death in that part of the world.

To see children on both sides kidnapped, murdered and bombed to death has to be one of the most despicable things any adults can be responsible for..and that applies to the Israeli regime as much as the palestinians.

The human race is going backwards and we are heading towards global conflict.

Thackleywhite
Luby they'll be preparing a napalm attack on the Haribo factory (a hotbed of chavism for far too long!)
lubyvader
you may laugh thackers but Ponte Carlo has hidden underground bunkers and im not feckin talkin about the prince of wales pit no in surrounding areas there underground bunkers feck knos why

LMS WINNER 2015/16