Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

Unofficial LUFC

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 13      1   2   3   4   Next   »
Daffs

On the subs bench
Reply with quote  #1 
if you are a newbie....Welcome.

Tell us a bit about yourself, your experiences as a Leeds fan and above all jump in and get posting, great set of people on here, all up for a laugh, we have regular meets at games so get involved.

FTFBTF

MOT

Reply with quote  #2 
Not just newbies - we should all have a short biog.

So I am Rich - live in Leeds, born in Leeds, supported Leeds for about 30 years - I'm 41.

Was a season ticket holder but gave it up when I realised 90% of the money I paid was being directed to Monaco a few years ago - so just pick odd games to go to now.

Best experience as a Leeds fan was when Wilko's team got promoted to Divsion 1 as it was back then - can remember listening to the game on the patio at the house I grew up in - and that goal!!

On the subs bench
Reply with quote  #3 
I'm Daffs....or streaky to some lol

Followed Leeds all my life, from Otley originally now live in the Highlands of Scotland so flying the flag up Norf.

Best experience..probably the 80's era leading up to promotion....Elland road was a scary place for away teams, our support and atmospheres were amazing even when the attendance was poor.....oh and the windmilling lol

Anyway I just like a good laugh and this forum is like that a good laugh with some great people and characters.

PS can we have a windmilling smilie!!!!

[26_9_2]  Just for you Daffs

Reply with quote  #4 
find me one and you shall have Daffs

On the subs bench
Reply with quote  #5 
http://www.sherv.net/knockout-emoticon-548.html

I like this one pmsl

On the subs bench
Reply with quote  #6 

Most people on here know me as Frain, even when my username ytrewq2. Most people don't like that one. 

Have been a Leeds fan since the Champions League days but got my first season ticket after relegation from the Premiership. This is my second season without one as I went to live in China for 6 months and haven't been back too much since. I still miss it though. Is there anything to rush back for at the minute? Think I'll stick to away games for now. 

Best memories as a Leeds fan is the -15 season. The mentality of the club and the fans in that season was immense. That cold January day at Old Trafford will live long in the memory too. 

We're all Leeds aren't we??
Daffs

On the subs bench
Reply with quote  #7 
or this lol
http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/fighting/head-bash.gif

Reply with quote  #8 
Hi,

My name is Willow (aka He's written a fecking book again). My wife says I am gentle, considerate, fair minded and "a fecking nightmare to have to live with"

Born in Leeds - and currently residing in West Wales, via Edinburgh, Dundee, Liverpool, Manchester, London etc etc).

Supported LUFC since the age of 5 (58 now) when I went to my first match stood on my Grandad's little buffet that he had made/used himself on the old Kop for donkey's years. In those days, the whole family would go to the match - Mum, Dad, Aunities/uncles and, of course, Grandad. We held on to each other as the crowd swayed or surged forward with alarming regularityoften helped to clear straw off the pitch on nights when the temperature had put the game in doubt. It was almost endemic in our family to support/love Leeds United - and I have never stopped for one day since. Good times and bad times. Even when I refused to give Bates any more money - the white still ran through my veins - and always will.

This has never stopped me recognising when the team, the manager or the owner have been c-rap or not acting in the best interests og the football club. I have always seperated my love for the "Club"  - which will hopefully survive all of us - and the individuals. I am therefore not a "support irrespective" type of guy.  

Loved my couple of years as a ball boy - stood behind the goal - before the ground was moved back towards the new kop - during times when we were very good indeed. Was in the ground when we had 57k singing us on against the red &white stripes - when we won titles, when we gave them away, when we were robbed (thanks Tinkler), and through many a cup battle. I have also followed the lads all over Europe.  Enjoyed too many ups and downs to pick an highlight - though winning the title at Anfield is right up there. Low point? Easy - when Krasner allowed  the poison in - and it ran through our bloodstream for almost a decade - before we delivered a remedy.

Favourite players in the white shirt? Billy, Johnny, Tony Currie, Bobby Collins and, of course, JC. Worst? A few from the current crop, unfortunately. Thanks Neil. Unable to get to ER these days - but still live every moment of every game through whatever medium I can find. 

Absolutely love this site - As Daffs rightly points out, there are some great characters/posters - and a few absolute numpties - which is a cracking mix. Sign up and enjoy. You won't regret it - and what the feck else have you got to do with your life?

Sheppey

Administrator
Reply with quote  #9 
Im sheppey, sometimes known has HOPES, taken from the 5 words to describe me about Leeds (Hopeful, Optimistic, Positive, Enthusiastic & Sanguine)

First Team Player
Reply with quote  #10 
I'm Guis. (says it all really).

Followed leeds since I watched Eddie Grays last home game. Season ticket till I was 18 when started working. Go to as many night games home or away, some saturday games where poss, normally all.

Live in Guisborough where I have resided since the age of 3.

Have enjoyed the trips to Histon and Stockport as much as the games against Barca, Milan etc.

Most disliked player I've seen against Leeds has undoutedly got to be Delvechio of Roma. That c.unt taught the world to dive. Wanted to punch him every season they knocked us out of Europe.

Love the kneeing smillie. its a must.

LUID

On the subs bench
Reply with quote  #11 
I'm LUID and hate that lot at the Old Toilet with as much passion. Old enough to have seen Reaney mark Best out of a game or two and Bremner score against them in a semi-final. Desperate to see us return to the big time before i reach an age where my eyesight fails and I cannot see to post on this great site.
Tony Montana

Ex CC El Presidente and Hung Like An Elephant.
Reply with quote  #12 
Taurus

Hi my name is Tony and I like a woman who loves everything and everybody. ( Float Float on smilie)

I'm from Dublin Ireland and get over when I can. I'm only 4 foot 6 so seating position is crucial. I sometimes sit on Batfastards knee.

Billy Bremner is the reason I support Leeds. Worst Leeds memory was watching the Paris game as a 10 year old in tears. Even at that tender age I knew we were robbed.

Best recent memory was our last ditch promotion from league 1 because I was there with my son. I was so glad he experienced a good day supporting Leeds. There have been few this last decade.

Enjoy the board.

" I shall not rest until Leeds United are kicked out of the football league. There fans are the scum of the Earth, absolute animals and a disgrace. I will do everything in my power to make this happen". Kenneth William Bates Chelsea Owner and Chairman April 28th 1984.
Pistol White

Seasoned Pro
Reply with quote  #13 
I'm Pistol, a Leeds lad relocated into the Bantam territory of Shipley.  A lifelong Leeds fan dating back to the 1986/87 season.  Fond memories include standing on the Kop with my Dad in my really early days, Sgt Wilko's promotion season, 91/92 title season, the renaissance of the late 90's and early naughties, the amazing trips around Europe at that time and generally meeting some amazing likeminded LUFC fans over the years.

Things I love about LUFC -

The tingle I get down my spine everytime I walk in to ER, with all those memories
The fans, that are so amazing... but have been so trampled upon
That we are DIRTY LEEDS

All time favourite player, tough one, but probably Bats in his pomp.  (Too young to have seen the Revie boys live.)

Current Views -

We're going nowhere very quickly, we need investment into the team ASAP otherwise we will slip further behind the top teams in the Championship.  I support B Mac but am overall disappointed in what GFH C have brought to the table since they took the reigns of our great club.

Lord Snoddy Weather Man

The Weather Man
Reply with quote  #14 
I'm Lord Snoddy, so called as to pay homage to the great Robert Snodgrass.

I am Selby born
Selby bred
Strong in arm
Thick in head

I have supported Leeds since 87/88 season . 89/90 was my favourite season and always will be, the atmosphere at ER towards the back end of that season was mental, especially at 15 yrs of age I had never felt owt like it. 

Now I don't want to come across all super fan here, but I still enjoy supporting Leeds even through these dark days, I enjoyed Leic away this season (better being there than watching on TV, good atmosphere) and the win at Bolton, it was unexpected so it meant more.

I believe that we have a pretty poor team at the minute but that will change at some point, bring on next season.

Reply with quote  #15 
I'm Ludacris or LU or Cris.

I was born in Seacroft but I now live in Broughty Ferry just outside Dundee. The same town where Leeds United's top goalscorer Peter Lorimer hails from. He's often in my local and I've been in a round or two with him. I moved here when I was 18, 213 years ago.

The things I love about being a Leeds supporter:
It gives you balls of steel.

The things I hate about being a Leeds supporter:
It depresses me for three days after we get beat.

I love:
My wife, my kids, my computer(s), my bike(s), my BMW, flirting with the girls in the office. Leeds Rhinos, Yorkshire CCC.

I loathe:
Man United, Glasgow Rangers, EDL and their poorer brothers, the SDL.

Aspirations:
To see my team back in the top flight and where our fantastic fans deserve them to be.

Your 365 days-a-year, 24/7 moderator...unless it's Christmas
...or New Year...or Bank Holiday...or a weekend, then I'm outta here.
Peter1919

New Signing
Reply with quote  #16 
Hi I'm Peter, I used the username LeedsUtd1919 on the old forum.

I am from Leeds and live in Leeds and have supported Leeds for over 20 years, unfortunately I have never seen us win anything as I started to follow Leeds just after we won the Championship under Wilko (I was about 10). My Leeds highlights are obviously our Champions League adventure under O'Leary

I can't afford to attend matches regularly but try to go to a couple of games a season at least but rarely manage to see us win [frown]
herman

On the subs bench
Reply with quote  #17 
We should include shower shots with our blogs.

My names herman,im a registered sex offbender and I like talking to men on the internet.I'm not really much of a football fan but I'll talk anything if i'm feeling lonely.

send all cock shots to https://myspace.com/concretesoxofficialmusic

lubyvader

On the subs bench
Reply with quote  #18 
I am Luby known as Lubyvader (bet you can't guess one of my favorite set of films) I was born and raised in Leeds,visited Pontecarlo on a blind date and never returned to Leeds.

From 1999 - 2002 I was the one you hated that ran round in the Elephant suit on the pitch. I was the pillock thta tried doing dodgy forward rolls on the pitch and nearly got sacked for pulling a moonie to a certain set of fans that remain hated in our hearts. I have supported Leeds since Sgt Wilko came and managed the club.

I struggle to drink Chimay as its like rank treacle to me although have found a taste for lemon beer,cider and red wine. I am wanted in several counties for unspeakable acts to another mascot who remain hated to us. 

Lucas was a legend Bremner forever and Yeboah woll always be my guilty pleasure

Outright  Weirdest Poster[arrow-10x10] 2015
LMS WINNER 2015/16
joint best signature 2016/17
Ridsdales Goldfish

Seasoned Pro
Reply with quote  #19 
Hello.

My name is David.

I'm an alcoholic......

Born St Mary's. Resided Wortley (ER view from our skylight) Stanningley, Bramley then Pudsey (but school n pub life always Pudsey)

Remember been caged in the boys pen (nowhere near my dad, but with my brother) Arthur Graham my earliest ER memory.

Loved what Wilko did. Not many teams come up, grab 4th then win the fkr.

Yeboah n Radebe closely followed by Dacourt n Viduka

Join the crusade. Unofficial goes from strength to strength. Be officially unofficial
Lilly

On the subs bench
Reply with quote  #20 
Hi, I am Lilly, formerly Fingal apparently) and I'm also an alcoholic funnily enough.

I think I'm the only girl on here (though formerly a man apparently).

I had the misfortune to be born in the Home Counties but escaped aged 5 to Kildare in Ireland where I grew up. I got my nickname from my dad as we both are mad Gaelic Football supporters of the Kildare team who are nicknamed the Lilywhites as they play in an all white strip. My surname being White he thought it appropriate to call me Lilly with the result that no one bar my mum calls me Elizabeth anymore (or Fingal funnily enough).

I got into football in the '70s before it was normal for girls to do so and sadly I can't even remember why it was Leeds for me - maybe the white strip was the link with Kildare. I rarely get over to ER - once every few years if I'm lucky.

But more to the point who the hell let Mini Me on here?
GuisboroughLUFC

First Team Player
Reply with quote  #21 
Come on guests and lurkers. Get writing. 

You can't be any worse than the [32zoqas] and [de8vte] and [ipm54l] and [2qs2ag1] that are already on here!!!

Rich_LUFC

Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:
I think I'm the only girl on here 

Don't forget about me....

On weekends....apparently 

(Pink fairy smiley)

Unofficial Prawn sandwich muncher
Reply with quote  #23 
BAC white here. BAC meaning Baile Ath Cliath as in Dublin in gaelic. Capital of the people's republic of Ireland and rulers and decision makers for all other minion towns like Limerick and villages like kildare and Westport. 
Started supporting Leeds in 1973 on receipt of a scarf,jersey and mug from Santa. Highlight being at ER beating Norwich 1 0 and winning the title in 1992. Used live in the uk for 6 years and went to a lot of away games during the late 80's. Had a season ticket in East upper, elapsed in 94 in the Charlton game before relegation. A real glory hunter. 

met quite a few from here in meet ups and they are all sound even if they speak funny

[image]   
Daffs

On the subs bench
Reply with quote  #24 

quality bio's lads....

wheres my knee smilie?????

On the subs bench
Reply with quote  #25 
ooops and lilly sorry[kiss] lol

Reply with quote  #26 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daffs

quality bio's lads....

wheres my knee smilie?????

Unable to access that website Daffs - how did you get in?

Daffs

On the subs bench
Reply with quote  #27 
I just googled violent emoticons lol

Seasoned Pro
Reply with quote  #28 
hi my name is Smári.
i am Leeds suporter from Iceland
i was born in Akureyri but live in Reykjavík now
i hafe bin Leeds suporter sins i was 9 years old (51 now)
as some of you know my first game at Elland road was thish year (Cardiff)

Reply with quote  #29 
FAO Daffs

http://www.freesmileys.org/

[smiley-laughing016]

Reply with quote  #30 
Quote:
Originally Posted by icelandic white
hi my name is Smári.
i hafe bin Leeds suporter sins i was 9 years old (51 now)
as some of you know my first game at Elland road was thish year (Cardiff)

Still haven't sobered up eh Smari?
How is Akureyri? Ain't seen the old town in......................... 58 years.

Glad you found us [thumb]

icelandic white

Seasoned Pro
Reply with quote  #31 
no still drinking red viking hehehe[thumb][cool][cool]

On the subs bench
Reply with quote  #32 
Quote:
Originally Posted by icelandic white

Fabulous place is Iceland Smari. [thumb]

Haven't been for ten years now but It's a place I could quite easily live. Them light shows in the sky are a huge pull and the lack of people is a huge bonus. [wink]

Wow. Just looked up where you were born, it looks a magical part of the world.
I have always felt I was born in such a bland part of the planet where the way of life was never how I wanted. You must have seen more light shows than I have had hot dinners. [smile]
icelandic white

Seasoned Pro
Reply with quote  #33 
ty mate.Iceland is grate place to live in,and the light show in the sky at winter time northern lights (aurora borealis) we hafe lot of it

First Team Player
Reply with quote  #34 
Names Daniel and have been a Leeds united fan since 92 when a math teacher at school decided to show the school team how football should be played (Taped version of the 75 European cup). Chose to support Leeds united from that point forward though I am equally passionate about Borussia Monchengladbach who my father has close ties to due to his child hood playing days. I am a Australian German and a footballing nut. On a occasion am know to write information that I get time to time from a freelance scout childhood friend. Moved to Headingly in 2005 just so I could watch Leeds united play where for that season I watch every home games for both our first team and our under 18's move back home to Australia after receiving a decent job offer which i could not refuse. most on here would know me by the Name Daniel2 from others sites.
icelandic white

Seasoned Pro
Reply with quote  #35 
wow i have flassback, this new forum remind me of when i first went to old sites many years ago

First Team Player
Reply with quote  #36 
My name's Steve Bates aka Batesy or the granny shagger due to my misspent youth,many drunken conquests and love for the older woman.I'm now happily married to a woman ten years younger than me (I'm 37)and a proud father of a gorgeous little girl.

I reside in chapel allerton, Leeds and have been a Leeds fan all my life.I first went to Elland road when I was 13 to a Leeds vs West Ham game I think in the Wilko promotion year and Ive been hooked ever since.I've been a season ticket holder for 20 years and have been lucky enough to see us win promotions, titles and some great European campaigns.Favorite players include Strachan, Batty,Yeboah,Viduka and Dorigo.I've been a regular poster on the sports network unofficial site since about 2002 and have had some great craic on there with the lads.

I'm no longer a drinker as I usually end up in a brawl,in bed with a fat lass or brawling in bed with a fat lass.I often enjoy the Rastafarian giggle weed when the little one is tucked up in bed and spend the rest of my days working like a man possessed.

Favorite match Leeds vs Liverpool or as I like to call it the Viduka show.

Best moment at Elland road: winning 2-1 vs Leicester in the Wilko promotion year and being launched onto the pitch before joining the biggest conga ever seen.Euphoric atmosphere that wasn't dampened when we discovered we had to go get a result at Bournemouth to secure promotion.
Kingcurrie

On the subs bench
Reply with quote  #37 
I'm King Currie paying homage to the greatest entertainer in my "38 year-watching Leeds history"
I Live in North Yorkshire.
I believe man's ultimate purpose is to transcend the every day drudgery of work and the pursuit of material wealth, in order to attain higher levels of consciousness and ultimately realize the boundless and timeless reality that is eternal.

I fcking love Leeds United (in an obsessive way).
Rich_LUFC

Reply with quote  #38 
Quote:
I'm King Curry paying homage to the greatest entertainer in my "38 year-watching Leeds history"

Did Elvis play for Leeds?

[eddy_elvis]

On the subs bench
Reply with quote  #39 
Buddy Holly was better than Elvis [running-around-smiley-emoticon]
stevethemouse

Unofficial Shortarse
Reply with quote  #40 
 hi i am stevethemouse  from carshalton surry but now call biggleswade my home town dont get to do many games as i work practicley every sat in the football season i am tallet than tm but ony just am on the unoffical leeds fb site if you want to know what i look like
Batfastard

Rape Victim
Reply with quote  #41 
I am not an animal. I am a human being[30c3tqr]

Better a pig, than a pygmy.

Mary rape is real rape. 
jimifawcett

On the subs bench
Reply with quote  #42 
Jim Fawcett has Landed...aussie style! Freezing me b ollocks off
vawhite

New Signing
Reply with quote  #43 
originally from rebel county and thanks Lilly for LarryTomkins and Shay Fahy, started supporting Leeds from 1970 cup final. what a game by Eddie Gray.   Had more lows than highs over the years but the highs make up for everything. movedto states 20 years ago and now living in Virginia.

now to check if Sheppy's totty thread has found a new home[rofl]
Dessip

First Team Player
Reply with quote  #44 
My names Des - from Teeside originally but now living in Hampshire. I'll be 45 on Sunday, married, kids and in love with Margaret Thatcher following some sensational love-making whilst her late husband Dennis was away on business...

My sons a Reading fan so been as season ticket holder there for the last 5 years

Always been a Leeds fan since I was a kid and saw them play Middlesbrough. All my mates were Boro fans and I always wanted to be different. Best memories include:

Signing Tony Currie (was my favourite player even though he was a Blade)
Arrival of Wilko and the feelgood factor
That bit when the teams ran out to Eye of the Tiger & later to Chariots of Fire (Chumbawumba was rubbish)
Beating Leicester 2-1 when it looked like we'd thrown it away
Chappy at Bournemouth
Bowyers last minute 4-3 winner vs Derby
Kewell vs Roma
More recently I can't think of much other than possibly Brown being dropped

Love the characters from SNN and hope this new site can be as good...

Got a mention as one of the poshest & dimmest posters - Board Awards 2013/14
BB

On the subs bench
Reply with quote  #45 
Started supporting Leeds in 74 when I was 7.

Would have been after we won the title so I suppose you can call me a glory hunter thought I would question how much glory I have enjoyed in the following 39 years! Remember literally crying after watching the 75 European cup final. Even as an 8 year old I knew the ref was bent and the result fixed.

As others have said, the highs have made up for the many,many lows. Wilkos promotion year, finishing 4th the following season and then winning the title the season after was a wonderful 3 year ride. The DOL years brought excitement too and our time in L1 was also an experience. The Rovers game was amazing. Max sent off, 1-0 down, all hope lost then Hoswon comes on and scores! Bex did the rest then it was party time!

Born in SE London, live in SE London and have not been to ER since we got promoted from L1. The 225mile drive back home after a defeat is hard to take, particular as I am sober.

However, nothing beats seeing ER from the M621 and the feeling you have as you walk to the stadium after parking.

Was fortunate enough to have a supplier have one of the South Stand boxes during GG/DOL's time so got to watch LUFC a lot then.

Wife, son and daughter all avid Leeds fans after gentle persuasion.

Love rugby, both codes and support Rhinos, Tykes + Yorkshire CCC.

LUFC is my one true love. A win and I am walking in the clouds, a defeat and I am quiet. I wake up and have to read everything about LUFC - newsnow, skysports and this site. Throughout the day I am constantly checking for news even now when I know we will not be signing anybody of real talent.

I used to worship Jordan, Currie, Graham followed by Butterworth, Worthington.

Never saw JC play so my favourite players at ER have been Strachan and Radebe. Loved watching Dacourt play too and of course Yeboah.

I always seemed to have a hero to admire until the past 3 seasons. There has not really been one standout individual that can inspire since our first season in the Championship. Well other than Snoddy but was he really that great or the best of a bad bunch?

Although an eternal optimist even I find myself being more reflective now.

On the subs bench
Reply with quote  #46 
I like this site...fresh start for everyone..old and new
Devons no1 Leeds fan

1st Team player
Reply with quote  #47 
I'm Devon, i'll let you guess where i'm from. Been supporting Leeds since as long as I remember. Dad was Leeds mad and his family originally from Pudsey so brought up with no other option, Had loads of grief as a kid as Leeds were only a div 2 side we got promoted in 1990 when I left secondary school. Wife has family in Harrogate.
I will be be 40 in Jan so dont remember the Revie lads and remember properly from about 85.
Have 5 kids who all follow Leeds. Had season ticket for 8 years till 99 when work dictated otherwise and kids now dictate where the money goes. I get up to about 6 games a year with kids and we tend to stay with family once a year so the whole family get to go. Love it but its a long way home when we have lost. Enjoyed league 1 as got to  a lot of local games for me.

bosko

On the subs bench
Reply with quote  #48 
Hi all 
My name is Bosko, i'm from Northampton, i have been supporting leeds ever since my dad brought me my 1st Leeds kit over 40 years ago, the 1st game i attended was at filbert st in the 70s what an experience that was, when the great team walked out on to the middle of the pitch to the loudest booing i ever heard as a very young boy, stood on the center line turned & waved to everyone in the ground, as you can imagine I've had my ups & downs over the years, i have been a members card holder for 10 years & regularly go to home & away games with the Northampton whites, the atmosphere we can generate as a club is electric, looking forward the brum game already.
willow

Reply with quote  #49 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BB
Started supporting Leeds in 74 when I was 7.

Would have been after we won the title so I suppose you can call me a glory hunter thought I would question how much glory I have enjoyed in the following 39 years! Remember literally crying after watching the 75 European cup final. Even as an 8 year old I knew the ref was bent and the result fixed.

As others have said, the highs have made up for the many,many lows. Wilkos promotion year, finishing 4th the following season and then winning the title the season after was a wonderful 3 year ride. The DOL years brought excitement too and our time in L1 was also an experience. The Rovers game was amazing. Max sent off, 1-0 down, all hope lost then Hoswon comes on and scores! Bex did the rest then it was party time!

Born in SE London, live in SE London and have not been to ER since we got promoted from L1. The 225mile drive back home after a defeat is hard to take, particular as I am sober.

However, nothing beats seeing ER from the M621 and the feeling you have as you walk to the stadium after parking.

Was fortunate enough to have a supplier have one of the South Stand boxes during GG/DOL's time so got to watch LUFC a lot then.

Wife, son and daughter all avid Leeds fans after gentle persuasion.

Love rugby, both codes and support Rhinos, Tykes + Yorkshire CCC.

LUFC is my one true love. A win and I am walking in the clouds, a defeat and I am quiet. I wake up and have to read everything about LUFC - newsnow, skysports and this site. Throughout the day I am constantly checking for news even now when I know we will not be signing anybody of real talent.

I used to worship Jordan, Currie, Graham followed by Butterworth, Worthington.

Never saw JC play so my favourite players at ER have been Strachan and Radebe. Loved watching Dacourt play too and of course Yeboah.

I always seemed to have a hero to admire until the past 3 seasons. There has not really been one standout individual that can inspire since our first season in the Championship. Well other than Snoddy but was he really that great or the best of a bad bunch?

Although an eternal optimist even I find myself being more reflective now.

Great introduction and sentiments BB. Really enjoyed that read. [thumb]

Daffs

On the subs bench
Reply with quote  #50 
now you have changed species from Salix to Fraxinus better watch out for crown dieback....would hate to see you go bald!!!! lol

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.