Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

Rich_LUFC
http://www.unofficiallufc.co.uk/1/post/2013/10/norris-seeks-new-opportunities.html

[pixel]
LUID
Get rid - should have gone in TW
Rhino White
Totally agree LUID but its finding someone to take him just like the rest of our Deadwood.
EL KIWIPETE
barnsley-[seomj4]

PROUD TO BE BORN IN HOLBECK--VINTAGE 1959

Moodyblue
A very VERY average player if ever I saw one.

Rich_LUFC
That's a bit harsh Moody....

against 'average players' [rofl]
[pixel]
EL KIWIPETE
well ive always been staunch about any norris"s ability--they have a track record im afraid-[old_man_smiley_zpsc0c5a4c9]

[chuck-norris]----sums the family up -[big_boss]

thebagpuss
[biggrin] - cheered up a miserable Thursday morning Kiwi...
You well?  (Andy)
EL KIWIPETE
not too bad mate--unemployed at mo but still smiling-and drinking-and smoking-and fornacating---generally just being a 54 year old wide boy-[big_boss]

BB
It will be a wages issue. Norris will be on a decent wedge £12-£14k per week.

Not many Championship clubs will pay anywhere near that so we may have to subsidise the deal by still paying £7k per week ish.

Still under contract to Summer 2015 so no incentive to move permanently.

Hope he finds a club that takes him for 3 months though and that he gets game time. At his age, he should want to play games not just train and collect a wage.
BB
LUID
A poor buy in first place and put on too long a contract at his age - sound familiar ?
Danish Leeds Fan
It should be incentive enough to get a chance to play football. Honestly, at 12-14,000 per week, pay any club anything below 200,000 to offer him a 2 years contract.
carlowasinbrazil
more wages to spend else where[thumbup]
Wakey
Not reading into this but Norris was at last weeks Plymouth V Portsmouth match.

I was told this be a Plymouth fan I work with, played for both the above although league 2 may be a drop too far and I doubt they could afford his wages.
All about what's happening on't pitch tha no's
BB
I actually think he is a decent player that perhaps has had his best years. Was pretty good during his time at Ipswich, run down his contract and chased the money at Pompey. Maybe cash helped him lose motivation, who knows?

He is the sort of CM that will score around 10 goals a season and make runs beyond the forwards.

However, if he cannot get any game time in our midfield now then he should really look to move on and reinvigorate his career.
BB
Seb_Sorsa
I don't think he's that bad, he at least looked to get forward and made some decent runs. I thought he might get more of a look in, but the manager doesn't want him and he's probably on a crazy contract for a 32 year old so best to move on.
In....... I trust!