Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

BB
I did not see any photo/videos of Gibbs being in Italy nor any of him when we returned to TA for training.

From the Guiseley footage I could not see him there either.

Does anyone know what has happened to Nigel Gibbs?

Bromby, Naylor and Leaning were all confirmed to have left the club but no news on Nigel.

Rumours (totally unsubstantiated) are the BM has been offered the Fulham job if Felix fecks up by end September (Apart from the huge hike in his wages, this is meant to be another reason RM joined them)

So are all parties just waiting to see where BM turns up next?

BB
Skygod
The two days of training before the Italy trip, NG was at TA, but working in an office and just doing 9-5 hours.
Post Whore & Best Newcomer - ULUFC Annual Awards 2013/14

Post Whore & Best Researcher - ULUFC Annual Awards 2014/15
BB
Cheers George

So he's on "gardening leave" then?

Would be far better for all is he just sorted out a package for him to go instead of waiting for BM to be appointed somewhere else.

NG knows that will happen sooner or later so it is only just a question of time.

BB
vawhite
Gardening leave or possibly Plan B if de Hock gets off to a rough start.   may be vying with Redfearn for a caretaker role...............must admit with recent signings I'm getting more optimistic for the season compared to the initial disappointment when Hockaday was appointed.
BB
Cant believe it is a Plan B. MC wont want NG simply hanging around on the off chance yet collecting his wages (reported to be circa £10k per week!) particularly as the Hock is likely to prove an inspired choice as manager.

BB
Thackleywhite
I saw him in tesco's last night at 3am. He was buying a cucumber and jar of vaseline..so i'm assuming he was on his way to leeds/bradford airport to start his new job in passport control.

Either that or batfastard had invited him for a sleepover.
BB
Nope Thacks, he had a meeting scheduled with BM and wanted to ensure he had the right tools.

NG knows his role in life!

BB
Peterlufc
Guess MC is waiting until BM gets a job 
Will not pay him off.
Probably demand a fee like Reading with Dolan.

Should be coaching under 13's for a bit 
BB
Does anyone know?

Is he still in his office 9-5 counting down the minutes until he can go home?

Also is Luke Dowling still on gardening leave or has he now left our employ?
BB
Skygod
BB wrote:
Does anyone know?

Is he still in his office 9-5 counting down the minutes until he can go home?

Also is Luke Dowling still on gardening leave or has he now left our employ?

Believe that LD never actually had a contract and went a while back. All sorts of strange goings on, as apparently there were back dated contracts being drawn up.

Ridsdales Goldfish
Gibbs was spotted in Pontefract town centre yesterday in a Wolf infested T shirt and a carrier bag on his wrist.

Cool bast.ard
Catfood_1072
that is cool for Ponty - he'd definitely standout amongst all the shell suits/white sox combos
Catty

[$(KGrHqR,!l!E2ER!OjccBNtqUKK++g~~_35]  one of the greats
Sir Rob Vegetable
Ridsdales Goldfish wrote:
Gibbs was spotted in Pontefract town centre yesterday in a Wolf infested T shirt and a carrier bag on his wrist.

Cool bast.ard

[rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl] Very good!

... how many wolves were on the T Shirt though Rids, just the paltry one?

Marsh Spain
you have to be an alpha male to be worthy of the wolf

lubyvader
OI CATFOOD CHEEKY CNUT we wear Mike Tracksuits Le Bouffe Market knock offs and rulex watches a fiver off Cas market SHELL SUITS HOW FECKIN DARE YOU [chair-to-the-head][chair-to-the-head][chair-to-the-head][chair-to-the-head] [image]  [chair-to-the-head][chair-to-the-head][chair-to-the-head]

Outright  Weirdest Poster[arrow-10x10] 2015
LMS WINNER 2015/16
joint best signature 2016/17
Skygod
lubyvader wrote:
OI CATFOOD CHEEKY CNUT we wear Mike Tracksuits Le Bouffe Market knock offs and rulex watches a fiver off Cas market

Luby, here it's a bit more blatent....

[Genuine+Fake+Watches] 

lubyvader
Bet all your locals go around the tourists janglin their wrists wi the words luvly jubbly ringing out everywhere

LMS WINNER 2015/16
Catfood_1072
Luby - very sorry I shouldn't be mocking people that come into life with such a millstone round their neck - at least you're not from Streethouse...

[32zoqas]

Catty

[$(KGrHqR,!l!E2ER!OjccBNtqUKK++g~~_35]  one of the greats
lubyvader
Streethouse where men are men and dogs are nervous maybe your right on that one Cat

LMS WINNER 2015/16
Skygod
http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-utd/nigel-gibbs-walks-out-on-leeds-utd-as-legal-battle-looms-1-6771147

Nigel Gibbs v Massimo Cellino

It's FIGHT NIGHT!

LUFCBahrain
 Nigel Gibbs has left LUFC stating breach of contract

MC says he wanted a bigger payout than was acceptable and he would not work with the hock
BB
Employment Law is an ass!

I had to attend a case earlier this month. This meant my MD, myself and 2 other members of staff had to attend court for 2 days.

My MD and I had to stay overnight for 2 nights so we were effectively unable to do our jobs for 2 days because of this case.

The young lady sought £18k as compensation. On the 3rd day after the summation she was awarded £46.00!!

She defended herself, we used our lawyers (cost several thousands) had our time wasted yet she really was not that inconvenienced. She lived 5 miles from the court in Telford. My MD and I were coming from London.

If Gibbs did not do what he was paid to do (i.e Coach) then he should get feck all. MC needs to lt this drag on and not get an early decision. Gibbs is waiting for Nice Guy Bri to get another job but any compensation he may get will be affected if he takes it before the tribunal sits.

Rumours, and they are strong ones, is that the man who knows how to get out of this division 'cos he did it before with Reading, has been offered the Fulham job if the first 2 months of the season do not go to plan for Felix.

Also heard some gossip that Gibbs idea of coaching was asking the players to kick the ball as hard as they could 100 times. They did not have to aim at anything, just kick the ball.

BB
Rawdonwhite
Sounds like Brian Mac has a new job lined up. Nice work if you can get it.
BB
Well, he is a manager that know how to get out of this division. He has done it before at Reading.

I am sure he will "get" the fans at whichever club he resurfaces and a £50 note will be available too.

BB