Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

Lilly
Couldn't resist - fish-dating website advert appeared on my screen:

Http://www.plentymorefish.com
Tony Montana
I can just imagine him putting his profile up Lilly.....

"Hi my name is Chris.I have big Mussels. If you ask my mate Pike, Eel confirm this. I have a nice Plaice in the Scottish highlands but I'd never sell it. I've Hadd-Ock,loads of offers but this is my Perch. It warms the Cockels of my heart to light the fire and roast like a Lobster watching tv. I'd really like to do that with a sole mate. Salmon told me this is a great place to meet someone. Gill was his name I think. I'm a Dab hand in the kitchen and if you like my plaice you have me hook line and sinker.Im not Codding.

Yours Ray.

[Tm1_5e122506ebbe4]

" I shall not rest until Leeds United are kicked out of the football league. There fans are the scum of the Earth, absolute animals and a disgrace. I will do everything in my power to make this happen". Kenneth William Bates Chelsea Owner and Chairman April 28th 1984.
lubyvader
You forgot to say If you like my profile give me a winkle, and we'll have a whale of a time, I will be picking you up in my 1975 Marina we will have our first date in the pub,need to avoid the parking lot as I don't want to have borrow 6 squid off you before we have even dated for the ticket ma bream

Outright  Weirdest Poster[arrow-10x10] 2015
LMS WINNER 2015/16
joint best signature 2016/17
Tony Montana
lubyvader wrote:
You forgot to say If you like my profile give me a winkle, and we'll have a whale of a time, I will be picking you up in my 1975 Marina we will have our first date in the pub,need to avoid the parking lot as I don't want to have borrow 6 squid off you before we have even dated for the ticket ma bream

No I didn't forget to say that as I didn't think it,you did you clot. I thought god gave us free thinking?[idea]

[Tm1_5e122506ebbe4]

" I shall not rest until Leeds United are kicked out of the football league. There fans are the scum of the Earth, absolute animals and a disgrace. I will do everything in my power to make this happen". Kenneth William Bates Chelsea Owner and Chairman April 28th 1984.
lubyvader
Well some he said f-ck it sewed up em wi out brains or hearts and called em either Tories or chinese taxi drivers

Outright  Weirdest Poster[arrow-10x10] 2015
LMS WINNER 2015/16
joint best signature 2016/17
Perth Pommie
Tony Montana wrote:
lubyvader wrote:

No I didn't forget to say that as I didn't think it,you did you clot. I thought god gave us free thinking?[idea]

[rofl] @ Tony

Love your new sig by the way Tony  [smiley-score010]