Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

Unofficial LUFC

Author   Comment  
thackleywhite

1st Team player
Reply with quote  #1 
https://www.rome2rio.com/s/Bielsa/Barcelona

if we fail in promotion and Barcelona's new manager doesn't do too well i expect Bielsa to be manager of Barcelona next season.   Don't say you were not warned Radrizzani.  And we'll end up with the Cowley bruva's!

https://tribuna.com/en/fcbarcelona/news/3285852/

LeedsPremChamps2020

Seasoned Pro
Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by thackleywhite
https://www.rome2rio.com/s/Bielsa/Barcelona

if we fail in promotion and Barcelona's new manager doesn't do too well i expect Bielsa to be manager of Barcelona next season.   Don't say you were not warned Radrizzani.  And we'll end up with the Cowley bruva's!

https://tribuna.com/en/fcbarcelona/news/3285852/

If MB leaves I think it will be a lesser club he can transform and build, Barcelona NEED to win matches, that’s not MB’s way.

I think he will stay longer than most think, he seems to have found a place that resonates with him on many levels. If he leaves it will be because he thinks he can’t do any better or any other ‘build up’ project he feels is worth a go.

He doesn’t care too much about winning, him at Barcelona or any other team ‘expected’ to win won’t get his creative juices flowing imo
BB

On the subs bench
Reply with quote  #3 

LOL Thackers!!!

MB does not care about money. It is all about the project and the club itself.

Barca will not appeal to him. A club with just a fan base of glory hunters with a win at all cost mentality.

Not really that interested in playing the beautiful game, although it helps, just flashing that cash so they can dominate in Spain.

If he walks from LUFC, then he will enjoy retirement with his family in Argentina.

We are his last great adventure. Lets hope he stays here for a few more years yet.

On the subs bench
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeedsPremChamps2020

If MB leaves I think it will be a lesser club he can transform and build, Barcelona NEED to win matches, that’s not MB’s way.

I think he will stay longer than most think, he seems to have found a place that resonates with him on many levels. If he leaves it will be because he thinks he can’t do any better or any other ‘build up’ project he feels is worth a go.

He doesn’t care too much about winning, him at Barcelona or any other team ‘expected’ to win won’t get his creative juices flowing imo
daveyboy

On the subs bench
Reply with quote  #5 
Either way, this is Bielsa's final season. If he manages promotion fine. More luck than judgement. In the PL he'll be a total embarrassment. Please no.
daveyboy

On the subs bench
Reply with quote  #6 
Do you really think Barca are that desperate? Poor old MB advocates great football but wins nothing.

daveyboy

On the subs bench
Reply with quote  #7 
Last year's nearest rivals 5th in Premier League?Good luck to 'em! Wilder soo much smarter than MB.
Back from the dead

On the subs bench
Reply with quote  #8 
I dunno. He kinda looks really pissed off atm. It’s as if he’s even doubting himself. Not just after qpr. His demeanor has been lackluster for a couple of games now it seems. Maybe the team have picked up on that too.
thackleywhite

1st Team player
Reply with quote  #9 
I honestly think this is MB's last season at leeds. He did say before we kicked a ball this season that we would not attain the same levels of performace as last season.  It looks like an action replay to me!  The squad is too small and too short on quality. What has happened and will continue to happen is predictable.  If you think we'll go up this season then you must be deluded. We will not because we are just not good enough.

one win in seven!

BB

On the subs bench
Reply with quote  #10 
I am deluded!!!   [cry-blow][m1516][drunk][wink][smile][cool]

Seasoned Pro
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BB
I am deluded!!!   [cry-blow][m1516][drunk][wink][smile][cool]

Well said, and so am I.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.