Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

LUID Show full post »
Soopaleeds
Sutcliffe doesn't fancy it in Leeds anymore - definitely seeking a "new challenge".
Seems to be a deeper underlying issue with the club in the last couple of seasons - not sure if it's just financial or personality issues.
Everybody has a story to tell.     That's why I hide at home [facepalm-smiley-emoticon]
LUID
Liam Sutcliffe has requested a transfer .
BB
Boy was meant to be the heir to King Kev's throne when he broke through. Never really done it here and probably realised he was only going to be a bit part player next season. Thing is, to get a move, you need to have other clubs wanting you and wanting to pay your price.
BB
thevoiceofreason
BB wrote:
Boy was meant to be the heir to King Kev's throne when he broke through. Never really done it here and probably realised he was only going to be a bit part player next season. Thing is, to get a move, you need to have other clubs wanting you and wanting to pay your price.

I reckon you are spot on there 👍

But good luck to him if he does find another club..... one of the mid to lower table teams could probably do with a decent kicker so who knows.... 
LUID
Linked with Cas but can’t see him being first choice there .
LUID
Jai Field confirms his deal to Leeds Rhinos fell through previously after Rhyse Martin’s passport delays . He’s now staying in NRL after being offered a new contract by the Eels.
LUID
Rumours are that Rhinos have sorted two contract renewals plus a new signing . Could the latter be a replacement for the outgoing Sutcliffe , albeit in a different position ? We still need an experienced prop in my opinion.
LUID
Few rumours of a UK prop on their way in . Here’s hoping it’s Watts or Fafita .
LUID
With financial and related issues at Toronto, Myler wants to stay apparently. Not sure about Ward but who’s want to join the Wolfpack in their current situation ?
thevoiceofreason
LUID wrote:
With financial and related issues at Toronto, Myler wants to stay apparently. Not sure about Ward but who’s want to join the Wolfpack in their current situation ?

Yeah,it would be madness to move to a club whose future is uncertain..... 👍
Soopaleeds
Worse than that - it's now confirmed they WON'T be playing again this season - absolute shambles.
Everybody has a story to tell.     That's why I hide at home [facepalm-smiley-emoticon]
BB
I can understand a French side, Italian side and even a German side being invited to play in the SL but one from Canada? Made no sense. 
BB
LUID
Fev have offered to fill the void . No promotion or relegation between SL and Championship now confirmed which rather defeats the object of re-starting this season . 
BB
So have Broncos! No need to fill the void IMO. 
BB
LUID
What will Toronto’s latest position mean for Ward and Myler , both of whom were strongly linked with a transfer to the Wolfpack?
LUID
Brad Dwyer has signed new two year deal .
thevoiceofreason
Wow,just Wow! 😎

I've seen some great comeback wins from the Rhinos over the years but that has got to be THE comeback of the century... 🤠

26 points to 6 with less than 15 mins to go..... And we score 20 unanswered points to take it to the golden point... then up steps Luke Gale with a peach of a drop goal!  I almost feel sorry for Huddersfield 😂

I was gonna turn it off after they made it 26-6.... I'm glad I didn't... 😁
The Great Ormsby

I was gonna turn it off after they made it 26-6.... I'm glad I didn't... 😁
I did! 😡😡😡
thevoiceofreason
I did! ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

Oops 😂
BB
Absolutely amazing!!!! AMAZING!!! What a win! I wrote Gale off when he signed now he has made me eat my words. What a win! The beer and wine forced me to watch when we were 26-6 down, glad I did!!!
BB
thevoiceofreason
BB wrote:
Absolutely amazing!!!! AMAZING!!! What a win! I wrote Gale off when he signed now he has made me eat my words. What a win! The beer and wine forced me to watch when we were 26-6 down, glad I did!!!

👍 

It was bloody brilliant!

After each try we scored I thought:  "nah there isn't enough time...."   it was just magical to see it unfold... 😁

Never write the Rhinos off 😎
Soopaleeds
I turned away from the telly at 26-6 I have to admit - I heard the second try in 2 mins and then decided to pay a bit more attention (fair weather fan!!)
😂
Amazing way to go back top
thevoiceofreason
Is it the year of the Rhino I wonder... 🦏
LUID
Amazing comeback in last 12 minutes (initially with 12 men) and golden point time . That said , we will need to be so much better against Saints if we want to win that game . Gale , Mellor and Smith our top three .
LUID
Big test v Saints today without Hurrell as well as Donaldson. 
BB
Embarrassing! Not sure Agar is the man to lead us.  
BB
Soopaleeds
I don't think he is.
He came in at a time when we were 11th and getting mid table security was vital - and in that he did a good job, but now we need a top coach to push on.
LUID
Saints were very good and are back to their best . New rules suit them even more . Rhinos poor again and Agar’s honeymoon period is over . Injuries don’t help but rumours suggest we are signing Bodene Thompson from Toronto to help us through this season . More dross if true .
LUID
Our game v Wigan is now pushed back to Sunday evening .