Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

rinner
stressed in need of calming down seriously listen to the soundtrack from the game skyrim fukin  awesome
thoughts or suggestions welcome
willow
This?

rinner
theres hours of it mate play it in the background whilst your writing your epic replies to all our stupid posts
willow
Hope it gets better than that opening track which had me thinking about sticking The Doors back in the slot.

I will give it half an hour [thumb]

Tony Montana
Was down a while back due to a bereavement. The person who died loved music and that Pharell whatshisnames Happy song that was up for an Oscar really cheered me up. Watch the video. I like to think Curtis sent me the link as it's the way he lived his life

[Tm1_5e122506ebbe4]

" I shall not rest until Leeds United are kicked out of the football league. There fans are the scum of the Earth, absolute animals and a disgrace. I will do everything in my power to make this happen". Kenneth William Bates Chelsea Owner and Chairman April 28th 1984.
willow
Great vid!

Snappy, catchy tune.

Tony Montana
Gone viral now with everyone filming their own Happy videos. I think its great. We should do one with the crew who are going to the 'He who cannot be mentioned' night out. Be a laugh to do and post up here.[lazy2]

[Tm1_5e122506ebbe4]

" I shall not rest until Leeds United are kicked out of the football league. There fans are the scum of the Earth, absolute animals and a disgrace. I will do everything in my power to make this happen". Kenneth William Bates Chelsea Owner and Chairman April 28th 1984.
Sir Rob Vegetable
Ah chill out music.... my favourite topic in the world.

for classic stuff, obviously Ludovico Einaudi is the main man for me - tracks like "lady labrynth", "Discovery At Night", "Life", "Indaco"... etc

for electronic soulful stuff, things like "All India Radio" such as the track "The End Or Near"
...or anything by "Nightmares On Wax", or "Zero 7", etc

but my main music tip right now (although not strictly chillout) - is the awesome "JJ Grey & Mofro" - try "Circles" or "99 Shades Of Crazy"

Mighty Oak
Probalby not the kind of music you mean but my favourites to relax to are in no particular order

Bruch Violin concerto No1 (Perlman or Vengerov)
Rachmaniov Piano concerto No2 (preferably any Russian soloist of note)
Mahler symphony No1 (Titan) and No2 (Resurection) - Simon Rattle recordings are still the benchmark

Wagner - Tristan und Isolde
Albinoni - Oboe concertos

And Finally my favourite of favourites

Anything by JS Bach particularly  The great Mass and the passions (St Matthew and St John)
JC Bach and CPE Bach are worth listening to as well but not as often recorded.  

Love classical music and if anyone wants to talk about this or even have a music thread, I would be happy to reccomend composers, and performances if anyone is interested. There is so much out there but its difficult making a start.
GuisboroughLUFC
Classic FM mate.

Proper chills you out and soothes your mind.
Every Success Begins With A Dream.
14/15 Championship Runner Up (Unbeaten)
13/14 Hotdog Trophy Winner
blind pilots
GuisboroughLUFC wrote:
Classic FM mate.

Proper chills you out and soothes your FEET.

Your joking Right

[rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]
  [image]   
Wildwood
amen re. jj grey & mofro, sir rob...

it's also works a treat when you bring burds over....(cough, cough)
Disclaimer: unless stated otherwise, it's meant in jest 
willow
Good stuff Rob [thumbup]

I love it when people actually upload the tracks they are recommending - as these are usually the better examples of the band/artist they are enjoying.

Will be buying Mofro today. Any recommendation on  album to go for?

The Great Ormsby
Mighty Oak wrote:
Probalby not the kind of music you mean but my favourites to relax to are in no particular order

Bruch Violin concerto No1 (Perlman or Vengerov)
Rachmaniov Piano concerto No2 (preferably any Russian soloist of note)
Mahler symphony No1 (Titan) and No2 (Resurection) - Simon Rattle recordings are still the benchmark

Wagner - Tristan und Isolde
Albinoni - Oboe concertos

And Finally my favourite of favourites

Anything by JS Bach particularly  The great Mass and the passions (St Matthew and St John)
JC Bach and CPE Bach are worth listening to as well but not as often recorded.  

Love classical music and if anyone wants to talk about this or even have a music thread, I would be happy to reccomend composers, and performances if anyone is interested. There is so much out there but its difficult making a start.

A man after my own heart, MO!

For me, it's the Bach Cello Suites (Tortelier's earlier recording) and the piano Partitas (Dinu Lipatti - peerless!)
onwardsandupwards
It's all about Darondo for me

leeds darn sarf
I must admit I am partial to a bit of Ludwig Van and Mozart
   [leeds_united] 
Mighty Oak
Happy to share anything and upload. Zippyshare is quite a good way of sharing stuff.

Fruity_Frain
Uplifting trance music.
[mj0ep3]

We're all Leeds aren't we??
lubyvader
when i was bad on t weed this did me no good but ace for relaxing and smoking out to cost me a bleeding fortune

Outright  Weirdest Poster[arrow-10x10] 2015
LMS WINNER 2015/16
joint best signature 2016/17
blind pilots
  [image]