Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

Skygod
Teerasil Dangda is a 25 year old striker who plays for Muangthong United and is on a 1 year loan to Almeria in La Liga with an option to buy.

He was signed by Citeh in 2007, but didn't get to play because of issues in obtaining a work permit, however he now gets to play regularly for the National team, so that shouldn't be such an obstacle now. He also trialled for QPR in 2011 and Athletico Madrid in 2013.

He's strong, fast and scores goals.

What do you think?

Post Whore & Best Newcomer - ULUFC Annual Awards 2013/14

Post Whore & Best Researcher - ULUFC Annual Awards 2014/15
VicLUFC
Another one to look at is Tom Rogic from Melb Victory, he is tall, fast and a fair bit of mongrel in him. Is also used to the big crowds after being with Celtic as well!
Skygod
VicLUFC wrote:
Another one to look at is Tom Rogic from Melb Victory

He's actually a Celtic player on loan to Melbourne Victory, but does look useful.

Post Whore & Best Newcomer - ULUFC Annual Awards 2013/14

Post Whore & Best Researcher - ULUFC Annual Awards 2014/15
leeds darn sarf
Dandga looks worth a trial to me Skygod.
   [leeds_united] 
Thackleywhite
No thanks. We need proven players to start with...players with top flight experience. Can add the 'gambles' later when the basis of a decent squad has been assembled.
Finn479
We can't even sign good championship players on our own doorstep let alone half way round the worldLOL it's bad news when Bradford and Huddersfield are getting decent players we re screaming out for would nt mind clayton back now I think of it sold a young good solid midfielder so we could finance a over rated Paddy Kenny I v never seen a keeper as scared to come of his line and cammand his area
leeds darn sarf
Yep but we need some flair FFS, over the hill has beens just aint gonna do it are they? 

[leeds_united]