Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

LUID
The Daily Mail says we have at least one in latest round of tests . Not officially confirmed as yet .
enochs extra leg
LUID wrote:
The Daily Mail says we have at least one in latest round of tests . Not officially confirmed as yet .

Rumoured to be Robbie Gotts
andyl
What happens IF a couple of key first teamers test positive, especially once things get underway?

If they have played, surely all the players including opposition will be out of action for at least 7/14 days. You only need a few players from around the league to test positive and the whole fixture list will be in chaos.
Bull Thick With Drink
With the easing of restrictions and more people gathering / getting out its bound to mean virus numbers will increase.

I agree we cant just live in our own houses / back gardens until a vaccine is found and manufactured, but we cant and must not give this virus another opportunity to grow, infect and kill people in our communities.

Andyl i agree it wont take long and whats to stop a Club especially those at risk of being relegated or missing a PO / auto spot to invent a positive test??

We all need to take stock, and we need to prioritize things, a life is more important than any football match.

I feel sorry for the frontline workers who have been working long hours, some away from their own families for weeks/months, and now by the easing of restrictions if the public decide to take a flippant attitude and ignore the medical guidelines we are potentially inflicting more work onto those very same frontline workers that people stood outside their front doors and clapped on Thursday nights, its fcking hypocrisy at the highest level.  
[165px-Leeds_United_Logo] 

Lastman Standing Champion 2014 Lastman Standing Champion 2012
LUFC Prediction League Winner 2009/2010

Tony Currie10

Games in empty stadiums shouldn't be a problem....

We could play the games in London as a ruse for a rally.... or play beach football on a hot day.

Thousands of people are allowed to stand/march/sit right next to each other without the threat of arrest or trying to stop these practices....

FISHCURRIE PROMOTIONS WORLD CUP 2018 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....

GLENN HODDLE IS THE FUTURE....

LAST MAN STANDING WINNER 2018
EURO U.21's 2017 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
DIMNEST POSTER 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020....
EURO 2016 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
3rd PLACE WITH HOLLAND IN ULUFC WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 2014....
JOINT WEIRDEST POSTER 2014....I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me....I think
batty4
Covid 19 deaths are rising in Somerset so expect that 2nd wave anytime soon. There are so may tw*ts out there like the 20 man brawl on the beach in Kent, those idiots on the beach at Durdle Door,  and those idiots congregating this weekend for the George Boyd thingy. I mean WTF!!!
EFL IS CORRUPT
stevethemouse
one for you conspires theory guys n gals Norfolk has one of the highest  cases  of covid and  just outside Norwich is a lab doing experiments on the virus 
stevethemouse
O’Neil the stoke boss tested positive tonight while at Manua training ground as stoke were to play a friendly hame against them