Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

stevethemouse
All on the OS now
lufc1
a bit strange why the options are not the same for each category, doesn't mention able to watch games if your in the concession bracket 
stevethemouse
no looks like you cant 
you get a crowdie and 68 qids shop voucher thats not the cost of a new season shirt  but no lutv so you have to  pay a tenner a game for those last 9 
also the 18-22 age dont ether  
Tony Currie10

The crowdie idea would be great for you Mouseman.... you'll look as tall as everyone else and not need a crate to put on your seat 👍😂

FISHCURRIE PROMOTIONS WORLD CUP 2018 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....

GLENN HODDLE IS THE FUTURE....

LAST MAN STANDING WINNER 2018
EURO U.21's 2017 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
DIMNEST POSTER 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020....
EURO 2016 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
3rd PLACE WITH HOLLAND IN ULUFC WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 2014....
JOINT WEIRDEST POSTER 2014....I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me....I think
lufc1
No mention of away tickets been refunded either typical Leeds nothing straight forward why treat groups differently we have all paid what the club asked for in the first place so the cash refund pro rata is fair but why do the other options differ [wtf-question-mark-sign-smiley-emoticon]
stevethemouse
lufc1 mate i thought i saw away tickets would be paid back to the account card it was paid for from think its on a different post on the OS
Lord Snoddy Weather Man
stevethemouse wrote:
lufc1 mate i thought i saw away tickets would be paid back to the account card it was paid for from think its on a different post on the OS

I've had my away tickets refunded but not seen anything about away season tickets which I think LIFC1 was on about.

Not had my email yet about home season ticket.
World  Champion
stevethemouse
Looks like is oap get the tv to and a crowdie and a 50 quids shop voucher tbo all I wanted was free access to the games
lufc1
Yes season ticket holder home and away (old git concession)no refund yet for away games all i want is to have access to the games as well, not had my email from the club yet but my mate got his yesterday must be a category thing 
stevethemouse
I suppose as technical it ain’t Leeds United money and was given to the away clubs it may be harder for them to give it back
stevethemouse
I suppose as technical it ain’t Leeds United money and was given to the away clubs it may be harder for them to give it back