Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

LeedsPremChamps2020
sadly passes away after a long illness last night, our record appearance winner and another great lost. 

RIP Jack
I should’ve just put 2020/21 damn it!
Championship Champions is close enough for me!

WE ARE BACK BABY!
kiwipete
RIP--Big Jack--Another Leeds legend passes away--had the pleasure of watching him many times in my youth---thats 3 in a short time--if there was any more incentive needed to go up we now have it--do it for all of them Leeds--lets go up in style--thats what i want--the circle of Leeds life--how fitting it would be lads
KIWIPETE-BORN IN HOLBECK-EX-MIDDLETON AND BEESTON -LEEDS UNITED VINTAGE 1959
Danish Leeds Fan
Big part of our history. Thank you, Big Jack. RIP
Macwhite
RIP Big Jack, a True Legend.
Another one joining Don Revie’s team in heaven💛💙
Belgiantoo
True legend and club hero.
RIP BIG JACK
mick bates
i can remember big jack going to the old mecca where that is the victoria area now
he never danced just stood at the back drinking and smoking
so you see i am not in my youth.
batty4
RIP big Jack
Who'd have thought we would lose Hunter, Cherry and now big Jack all in the same year!! None of them will see us back in the Premier league now ðŸ˜©
EFL IS CORRUPT
Tony Currie10

Had the pleasure of watching him at an after dinner speech and had a photo and autograph....

I can remember that he didn't hold back in the speech and was slaughtering everyone.... that's without the stories he probably couldn't tell!!

RIP Jack.... a true legend and one club man 
2020 MONEY MAN CHAMPION

FISHCURRIE PROMOTIONS WORLD CUP 2018 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....

GLENN HODDLE IS THE FUTURE....

LAST MAN STANDING WINNER 2018
EURO U.21's 2017 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
DIMNEST POSTER 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020....
EURO 2016 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
3rd PLACE WITH HOLLAND IN ULUFC WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 2014....
JOINT WEIRDEST POSTER 2014....I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me....I think
Soopaleeds
batty4 wrote:
RIP big Jack
Who'd have thought we would lose Hunter, Cherry and now big Jack all in the same year!! None of them will see us back in the Premier league now Ã°Å¸ËœÂ©

This indeed ðŸ˜”
Everybody has a story to tell.     That's why I hide at home [facepalm-smiley-emoticon]
White In Exile
Big loss, always told it as it was and was just as uncompromising on the field.
RIP Big Man. 
PapaSmurf
One of the true greats of the game. And did miracles as a manager. RIP Jack. 
thevoiceofreason
RIP big Jack,and stick around in spirit because the lads are gonna do this for you now.... 👍
icelandic white
RIP Big Jack, a True Legend.
stevethemouse
another hero who will not see us back in the prem 
bite your legs
R.I.P.  Big man.   A lot of people fail to mention what a great player you was, nothing got down that middle when you played.
andyl

What a kak year for our legends.

Bloody hell, Big Jack, Cherry and Norm would make a decent start to a back line

RIP all.

BB
Rest in Peace Big Man.

You deserve your peace. Have that cigar and beer with Don, Billy, JC, Norman and Trevor. xxx
BB
enochs extra leg
2020 takes another legend.

RIP big Jack.

I had the pleasure of meeting him as a 10 year old in the 90s,had a good chat and signed autographs for us.

He was a legend for Leeds and England but also an honorary Irish man for his time managing us.his Irish team in Italia 1990 world cup gave me my love for footy.He gave Ireland some of our best memories on a football pitch.

RIP 
LUID
RIP , Big Jack . Another reason , in addition to our loss of Norman and Trevor , for our lads to secure promotion. What a fitting tribute for all three that would be 🙏
lufc1
Yes what a giant got his autograph when I was ten 1st game I went to Man City in the charity shield 1969 before they played at Wembley saw him outside the ground before the match no idea what he was doing there near where the club shop is now, went up and asked and he obliged 

R.I.P. Big Man
BB
Today was for you Jack and for Norman and Trevor. Too many legends gone in such a short space of time. Guide us home boys and enjoy from up above!
BB
LeedsPremChamps2020
BB wrote:
Today was for you Jack and for Norman and Trevor. Too many legends gone in such a short space of time. Guide us home boys and enjoy from up above!

can someone please employ a doctor to shadow Eddie G until this season is done please? At least one of them needs to see it finished!
I should’ve just put 2020/21 damn it!
Championship Champions is close enough for me!

WE ARE BACK BABY!
Tony Currie10
I think LUTV should stop Emma interviewing Eddie Gray as his blood pressure is going through the roof.... 
2020 MONEY MAN CHAMPION

FISHCURRIE PROMOTIONS WORLD CUP 2018 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....

GLENN HODDLE IS THE FUTURE....

LAST MAN STANDING WINNER 2018
EURO U.21's 2017 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
DIMNEST POSTER 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020....
EURO 2016 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
3rd PLACE WITH HOLLAND IN ULUFC WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 2014....
JOINT WEIRDEST POSTER 2014....I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me....I think
The Dukes Guts
I wish Emma would interview me 😁
Bull Thick With Drink
Thousands lined the streets today to say goodbye to Big Jack
Newcastle, Leeds, Ireland & England Scarves draped his coffin

Rest easy Jack
Thank you for everything
[165px-Leeds_United_Logo] 

Lastman Standing Champion 2014 Lastman Standing Champion 2012
LUFC Prediction League Winner 2009/2010