Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

icelandic white Show full post »
Tony Currie10

Just thinking football was so different in those days and was purely 442....if Norman, Jack Charlton and Bobby Moore sweeping, we'd have won everything

2020 MONEY MAN CHAMPION

FISHCURRIE PROMOTIONS WORLD CUP 2018 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....

GLENN HODDLE IS THE FUTURE....

LAST MAN STANDING WINNER 2018
EURO U.21's 2017 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
DIMNEST POSTER 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020....
EURO 2016 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
3rd PLACE WITH HOLLAND IN ULUFC WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 2014....
JOINT WEIRDEST POSTER 2014....I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me....I think
kiwipete
very sad day for all Leeds fans---one of my boyhood heros has gone---priveledged to have seen him play--the worlds a sadder place today-Pete
KIWIPETE-BORN IN HOLBECK-EX-MIDDLETON AND BEESTON -LEEDS UNITED VINTAGE 1959
Tony Currie10

What a team we had....

I know it was a totally different era but our top 6 app makers had between 707 and 773 apps for the club.... they certainly stayed together!!

Charlton, Bremner, Reaney, Hunter, Madeley and Lorimer....

And Madeley was a man of many positions and the only sub in many games.... he was so underrated and would have made 1000 in other teams if he'd have stayed there but Norm and Jack kept him out.

Add Eddie Gray, Allan Clarke and Terry Cooper who also made untold apps and we are the biggest team of legends ever.

I bet no other clubs have stats like these and why we LOVE one of our own...

RIP NORMAN....
2020 MONEY MAN CHAMPION

FISHCURRIE PROMOTIONS WORLD CUP 2018 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....

GLENN HODDLE IS THE FUTURE....

LAST MAN STANDING WINNER 2018
EURO U.21's 2017 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
DIMNEST POSTER 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020....
EURO 2016 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
3rd PLACE WITH HOLLAND IN ULUFC WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 2014....
JOINT WEIRDEST POSTER 2014....I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me....I think
enochs extra leg

A tribute from Jonny Giles to big Norm.good watch
Danish Leeds Fan
So sad. RIP, Norman.

Listening to the interview with Jonny Giles was nice. Loved the stories about Norman playing the ball to Paul Reany instead of him, and the one about Norman being Revie’s pet and them playing golf together (around 19 min. into the interview). The togetherness in that team was rather unique.
BAC White
[thumb]  enoch 

[y50OAtN] [DiligentAnnualDikdik-size_restricted]      
icelandic white
[thumb]
LUID
So very sad ; feels like losing a family member . RIP Norman; thanks for all of the wonderful playing memories. It was always insightful listening to you at corporate events . We must get you the promotion you asked for this season . MOT .
Alba White
Renaming South Stand:

Andrea Radrizzani, owner of Leeds, said: “Naming the South Stand after Norman is the very least we could do to recognise the lifetime of hard work and dedication he gave to our football club – firstly as a hugely successful player and secondly as an ambassador for Leeds United.”

Norman’s wife, Sue, added: "As a family we are touched by the clubs decision to name the South Stand after Norman and we would like to take this opportunity to thank the supporters of the club and the game in general for the amazing messages of sympathy we have received in recent days.
ishotamancinreno
now Trevor Cherry goes!!! ffs!
.... WHEN I WAS JUST A BABY
     MY MOMMA TOLD ME  'SON,
     ALWAYS BE A GOOD BOY
     & DONT YOU FOLLOW SCUM'
     BUT I SHOT A MANC IN RENO
     JUST TO WATCH HIM DIE!!!     

BB
OMG

In moments of solitude I still cry for NH and TC

They were a big part of my youth