Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

Whiteglos
Just want to no if anyone reads this tits blog ?? 
posted a few comments on there myself in the last 24 hrs or so and if you don't agree with him, then he totaly changes your post ffs [ipm54l][2qs2ag1] all he bangs on about is how good labour and the other bleeding heart twat clegg  is [30c3tqr][smiley-think004]
trying to talk footie and all he rattles on about is how much he hates the torys ffs
paul mcknockiter
I do constantly read it for a laugh as he is a self centred moron who thinks he has a chip on his shoulder. I constantly slate him and he changes it all yes as you said just so it suits his little mind of the gob. He constantly moans about tories and man utd he is obsessed by them.
He needs a reality check and ffs he is bringing a book out
blind pilots
and he wants donations from his readers so he can take time off and write his book.....

just write the fecking thing in your spare time if you really want to write it...

begging twat....

[de8vte]
  [image]   
paul mcknockiter
blind pilots wrote:
and he wants donations from his readers so he can take time off and write his book.....

just write the fecking thing in your spare time if you really want to write it...

begging twat....

[de8vte]
paul mcknockiter
Ha ha time off the tit obvioisly doesn't work anyway judging by all times during normal working day hours he spends writing his blog. Also he shuts his fat mouth if we don't win but waits till the likes of man utd cock up to turn tide on them