Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

Unofficial LUFC

Author   Comment  
icelandic white

Seasoned Pro
Reply with quote  #1 
The big different is speed. We move the ball a lot faster in second half in Millwall game.
More movement from players without ball and quick sending. In Wigan game the bild upp from back was to slow. Forwards player try to much to get past players in stead of using fast sending
and let the ball do the work. that's my opinion.What is your?

First Team Player
Reply with quote  #2 
Fast Ball movement is largely dependent on player movement. Players like Hernandez, Harrison, Roberts And such play better football when they moving without the ball into space as it opens the game up and therefore allows the player a touch more time one on one which it their strong points. Think in both those games Hernandez played way to deep and Klich looked tied from around the 60 minute mark onwards. Ayling has been ok going forward but his defensive work in and around the box has been poor. Our centre backs have been a step slow with their passing and there seems to be little chat between the two of them. All little things that have slowed our playing style down allowing it to be easier to defend against us.
enochs extra leg

Seasoned Pro
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by icelandic white
The big different is speed. We move the ball a lot faster in second half in Millwall game.
More movement from players without ball and quick sending. In Wigan game the bild upp from back was to slow. Forwards player try to much to get past players in stead of using fast sending
and let the ball do the work. that's my opinion.What is your?

I think the whole team looks tired.we need to rest players or they will be dead on their feet by the end of the season,put shackelton in for klich for a few games,Augustin for Bamford,shackelton for Ayling,poveda for pablo over the next 5 or 6 games will see the squad freshened up but I dont think Bielsa will do that
Sweetbagger

1st Team player
Reply with quote  #4 
Not sure he has two Shackleton’s to throw on.
batty4

Seasoned Pro
Reply with quote  #5 
That is why he has an extra leg!!

Seasoned Pro
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetbagger
Not sure he has two Shackleton’s to throw on.

Rest players over next 5 or 6 games,so shacks for klich next 2 games,shacks for Ayling game 3 and 4.didnt explain it very well in original post😂😂,was typing it at 5am in my defense
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.