Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

steakandsidney
...was a bit of a Naughty ground in it's day back then .....You can see why we got a few twattings away from Home back in those days...Too few and too young .. dressed like Christmas Trees..lol

anyone go ? ...didn't get there myself until about 1980

lubyvader
my dad gave me a mam a Stoke in the 70s and im the result

Outright  Weirdest Poster[arrow-10x10] 2015
LMS WINNER 2015/16
joint best signature 2016/17
sumosimpo
Grew up in Stoke and trust me being a Leeds fan got me into a few scrapes! I went to every Leeds game at the old Victoria Ground during the 70,s. Can,t remember which game it was but there was charge of police horses at the Stoke fans outside the ground which caused some trouble as a Stoke spectator got badly hurt. Mind you he was probably already brain dead!
Tony Currie10
Well done again Steak....you don't seem to post on here but put up some classic memories.

Great dink by Lorimer....that kind of finish is used more and more these days but hardly ever then, so well ahead of his time.

Perfect away kit colours as well....
2020 MONEY MAN CHAMPION

FISHCURRIE PROMOTIONS WORLD CUP 2018 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....

GLENN HODDLE IS THE FUTURE....

LAST MAN STANDING WINNER 2018
EURO U.21's 2017 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
DIMNEST POSTER 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020....
EURO 2016 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
3rd PLACE WITH HOLLAND IN ULUFC WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 2014....
JOINT WEIRDEST POSTER 2014....I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me....I think
ishotamancinreno
In the ground the home end was usually a hard end to take. We did split it one year to my memory. Outside they always had a go but I recall us coming out on top most of the time. But you are right Sid not one of the easier grounds
.... WHEN I WAS JUST A BABY
     MY MOMMA TOLD ME  'SON,
     ALWAYS BE A GOOD BOY
     & DONT YOU FOLLOW SCUM'
     BUT I SHOT A MANC IN RENO
     JUST TO WATCH HIM DIE!!!     

Auvers
Only remember going once in the 70's we were the first bus to arrive and got bushwhacked in the car park,got a bit bruised,one of my mates was a useful amateur heavyweight and remember him decking one of there mob,but yes we ran like rabbits,bar stewards chased us for ages
Thackleywhite
It's stoke in the 80's that bothered me! we took some right tonkings in the 2nd division.
steakandsidney
Tony Currie10 wrote:
Well done again Steak....you don't seem to post on here but put up some classic memories. Great dink by Lorimer....that kind of finish is used more and more these days but hardly ever then, so well ahead of his time. Perfect away kit colours as well....

Thanks.. TC .. I know a couple on here so hover about a bit .. get side tracked on other sites sometimes ...think that kit is in the top 2 or 3 away kits  I've seen