Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

Tony Montana
LPC has put a bit of effort into this and got a poor response. I admit I only saw it last night with the appeal shenanigans.

Please take the two minutes to fill it in. It's only 7 questions and he needs 50 responses. Spare 2 minutes for a fellow poster lads........and Lilly/Harriet/Fids.

[Tm1_5e122506ebbe4]

" I shall not rest until Leeds United are kicked out of the football league. There fans are the scum of the Earth, absolute animals and a disgrace. I will do everything in my power to make this happen". Kenneth William Bates Chelsea Owner and Chairman April 28th 1984.
Batfastard
Bump
Batfastard of Wakefield - the REAL Burger King

Better a pig, than a pygmy.

Mary rape is real rape. 
Tony Montana
Bump

[Tm1_5e122506ebbe4]

" I shall not rest until Leeds United are kicked out of the football league. There fans are the scum of the Earth, absolute animals and a disgrace. I will do everything in my power to make this happen". Kenneth William Bates Chelsea Owner and Chairman April 28th 1984.
BB
So where is the survey again Tony?
BB
Tony Montana
Up there BB.

[Tm1_5e122506ebbe4]

LeedsPremChamps2020
Thanks for keeping this 'in the news' guys.
I should’ve just put 2020/21 damn it!
Championship Champions is close enough for me!

WE ARE BACK BABY!
Tony Montana
No sweat what's the numbers?

[Tm1_5e122506ebbe4]

LeedsPremChamps2020
39 TM, 11 more and this survey is complete, then the work can begin...

WE ARE BACK BABY!
Tony Montana
C'mon you lazy cnuts. 11more is all we need. 7 questions is all it takes. 2 minutes of your time.

Cheers.

[Tm1_5e122506ebbe4]

LeedsPremChamps2020
Not sure they appreciate your caustic tone my friend, it's still 39 [frown]

WE ARE BACK BABY!
Perth Pommie
Don't worry LPC nobody listens to TM

[smiley-scared004]

EL KIWIPETE
come on lads--make the effort--first thing  i did --havent been on for a week---were still in shitte--get a shifty on-[chair-to-the-head]

PROUD TO BE BORN IN HOLBECK--VINTAGE 1959

Skygod
BUMP
Post Whore & Best Newcomer - ULUFC Annual Awards 2013/14

Post Whore & Best Researcher - ULUFC Annual Awards 2014/15