Strujic 
Berra
Klich (he doesnt look 100%)
Poveda
Gotts
Costa
Bamford
Edmonson(needs to be given a run out)

The best we have played since coming back was 2nd half v Fulham with Robert's up front and Bamford on the bench.

Aloiski has looked dangerous in games he has come on in.

Douglas's set pieces are better than Phillips.I really dont get why we havent worked in training on clever corner and free kick routines,we wont beat many teams for height in the box but we should be able to out-skill teams.when the last time we scored from a corner hoisted into the box??I honestly thing we would score more if we treated corners like a throw in,ie dont send the defense up and pass it short to try and work a shooting position.

Dallas for Shackelton if Dallas is fit
The Dukes Guts
Good team that as we need a change but MB will keep the same team apart from Alioski for Dallas
LUID
For me this game at Blackburn is the test of our player’s mettle . We still have promotion in our own hands but any more dropped points will allow the doubts to creep in , especially with Brentford in good form . 
andyl
Bamford needs to be benched for ours and the teams sanity.

Second half v Hull and Fulham shows it works with Roberts up front.

When Bamford starts teams are well rehearsed on what to expect. Let’s get the game won early and bring Bamford on when there’s less pressure.
Belgiantoo
At this time i would also start with Roberts as our n° 9 (pity we haven't got a real one), but 99,99% certain that Bamford will start.
Really hope PB repays the faith MB has shown him.
Would also like to see Klich pick up his game somewhat (a bit more grit and determination).

Our corner tally must be sky high, but in reality we get very little from any of them.
Never mind the quality of the delivery, the lack of height and heading ability in general shines out.
Add to that the fact nobody attackes the ball and it's not a suprise we hardly worrry the opposition.
To a lesser extent this happens with a lot of our crosses  into the box aswell, we don't seem to be able to get someone in the right place at the right time.
Indeed some of our attackers (Bamford and Costa) have managed to block a certain goal in recent games (Cardiff and Luton).

Would have settled for a point at Blackburn, but in fairness I can't see WBA or Brentford dropping points from their game.
Having said that, we need to focus on our own games and not be constantly looking over our shoulders.

Easier said than done, because all the pressure is on us.
But when comparing last season's fixtures against the Blunts and Wigan we lost both games, at least this time we beat Fulham and got a draw against Luton.
Come on Leeds!
PapaSmurf
3-0 to Leeds. Don't fear the Reaper.
Soopaleeds
Leeds to grind out a nervy 2-1 win
Everybody has a story to tell.     That's why I hide at home [facepalm-smiley-emoticon]
stevethemouse
                meslier 
aling white berardi douglas
               phillips
 harrison klitch robberts costa
                hattrick