Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

Daffs
Been away for a while, but Montana has got methinking and hence posting again.
So...for all you oldies thought I would reminisce about times yonder.

This one is for Tosh and Sa
Remember how we used to follow games in the chat with SA typing the commentary cos internest connections were sh!te...

Time the cnut club was resurrected as it seems acts of cnutage are a thing of the past...some mental shenanighans occurred over the years...please post your memories...
icelandic white
Welcome Back daffs[wave][thumb]
Tony Montana
I agree Daffs.Remember when we had utter lunatics posting such quality content as this?

http://forums.unofficiallufc.co.uk/post/advice-needed-6586652?highlight=advice&pid=1280061768

[Tm1_5e122506ebbe4]

" I shall not rest until Leeds United are kicked out of the football league. There fans are the scum of the Earth, absolute animals and a disgrace. I will do everything in my power to make this happen". Kenneth William Bates Chelsea Owner and Chairman April 28th 1984.
Tony Montana
The Meets were great fun too. Heres one from 2015. The one where vic has a go at me about his new found faith in De Lord man. [freaked-out-smiley-emoticon]

http://forums.unofficiallufc.co.uk/post/cardiff-meet-7778138?highlight=cardiff+meet&pid=1289785563

[Tm1_5e122506ebbe4]

" I shall not rest until Leeds United are kicked out of the football league. There fans are the scum of the Earth, absolute animals and a disgrace. I will do everything in my power to make this happen". Kenneth William Bates Chelsea Owner and Chairman April 28th 1984.
Tony Montana
This is a great one you started about the meets Daffs.

http://forums.unofficiallufc.co.uk/post/your-first-board-meet-8290279?highlight=cardiff+meet&pid=1294223882

[Tm1_5e122506ebbe4]

Tony Currie10

FFS our board was weird in those days.... in a good way of course!

Look forward to getting those times back....
2020 MONEY MAN CHAMPION

FISHCURRIE PROMOTIONS WORLD CUP 2018 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....

GLENN HODDLE IS THE FUTURE....

LAST MAN STANDING WINNER 2018
EURO U.21's 2017 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
DIMNEST POSTER 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020....
EURO 2016 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
3rd PLACE WITH HOLLAND IN ULUFC WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 2014....
JOINT WEIRDEST POSTER 2014....I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me....I think
Daffs
Remember that meet too..got to the hotel and you guys had a bottleof wine waiting for me and mrs daffs..we were talking about that earlier....some right battles on here too vic and his nemesis cant think of his name...then there was bilf lol...he lives not far from me apparently
andyl
Good job some of us have been keeping this going[grin-smiley-emoticon]
BAC White
Happy memories indeed 

[y50OAtN] [DiligentAnnualDikdik-size_restricted]      
BAC White
Marshy seemed to be at quite a few I was at as well..and of course, BP was a regular in maybe the white rose (?) at the station before we moved all the way over to concourse to Wetherspoons

[y50OAtN] [DiligentAnnualDikdik-size_restricted]      
Guis
Dafffffffssssssssssss. How are you? Remember piling on Rhino in the cop? Hahahaha. How’s the rivers. Clean?
Kingcurrie
Hey up daffs hope you are well mate.
Remember meeting you and sleaford white in the peacock.

Where's he from again?
Daffs
Guis...remember it well and also that last gasp winner v Burnley and we ended up ten rows down in a shitty heap.

Am good Kingcurrie cant remember where Sleaford said he was from...haha
H S Sleaford
Daffs. Do you remember the time me, you and Rhino were in the South Stand. I can't remember who we were playing but the opposite fans were giving me and Rhino jip for being bat fastards.

Then there was the time in the Peacock with Dave and his rediculous hat!
kiwipete
Daffs--remember some great cnuting sessions in the old chatroom--totally un-pc----100% funny as feck--happy days mate---[running-around-smiley-emoticon]

we used to raid other boards and take them over----we made up the numbers on the Cardiff and Tranmere sites and we used to have some good banter on the scummers one--happy days mate
KIWIPETE-BORN IN HOLBECK-EX-MIDDLETON AND BEESTON -LEEDS UNITED VINTAGE 1959
Daffs
H...it was against Doncaster...they were chanting you fat B@stard and youand Rhino both looked at me....I was like a piece of ham between to bread rolls haha.

Pete..remember that well...board takeovers was brilliant...and some rightwind ups....seem to recall Tosh being made a moderator and deleted everything. Cnutism at its best
Kingcurrie
H S Sleaford wrote:
Daffs. Do you remember the time me, you and Rhino were in the South Stand. I can't remember who we were playing but the opposite fans were giving me and Rhino jip for being bat fastards.

Then there was the time in the Peacock with Dave and his rediculous hat!

Ridiculous ??

How's it going young fella, did the rent business take off?