Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

Sheppey Show full post »
Tony Currie10
Derby didn't do us any favours and were cr-ap.... I bet they fkn turn up against us
2020 MONEY MAN CHAMPION

FISHCURRIE PROMOTIONS WORLD CUP 2018 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....

GLENN HODDLE IS THE FUTURE....

LAST MAN STANDING WINNER 2018
EURO U.21's 2017 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
DIMNEST POSTER 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020....
EURO 2016 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
3rd PLACE WITH HOLLAND IN ULUFC WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 2014....
JOINT WEIRDEST POSTER 2014....I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me....I think
thevoiceofreason
Derby didn't do us any favours and were cr-ap.... I bet they fkn turn up against us

Could be a blessing in disguise,because they now know it's all or nothing as far as their playoff hopes are concerned.... They will go all out for the win against Brentford  😎
Tony Currie10

Could be a blessing in disguise,because they now know it's all or nothing as far as their playoff hopes are concerned.... They will go all out for the win against Brentford  😎

Good point VOR.... could've done with a draw that would've still fkd both teams up
2020 MONEY MAN CHAMPION

FISHCURRIE PROMOTIONS WORLD CUP 2018 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....

GLENN HODDLE IS THE FUTURE....

LAST MAN STANDING WINNER 2018
EURO U.21's 2017 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
DIMNEST POSTER 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020....
EURO 2016 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
3rd PLACE WITH HOLLAND IN ULUFC WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 2014....
JOINT WEIRDEST POSTER 2014....I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me....I think
Belgiantoo
We can't rely on other teams to do us a favor, that is never going to be happening.
As with Wilko this one will also go to the wire. Buckle in. 
Chack0
West Brom dropping points tonight puts them 2 points behind with goal difference that could go either way.
Final two fixtures.
17/07/20 away at Huddersfield
22/07/20 home to QPR
Huddersfield can't really afford to lose (pending tonight's result) as Hull's next mach is home to Luton.
QPR have nothing to play for an will likely roll over.

I predict WBA will finish on 86 points and +35 goal difference.
I predict Brentford will win all remaining games finishing on 87 points and +49 goal difference.

My predictions are trivial though as all that matters is securing 4 points from our final 3 games to guarantee our much deserved promotion. 
thevoiceofreason
All Preston aren't we this evening.... 😁

Come on Preston,take at least a point from Brentford and then we just need to beat Barnsley tomorrow for promotion... 😎
Soopaleeds
Preston play in white normally, they are northern......  I'm almost feeling it....
Everybody has a story to tell.     That's why I hide at home [facepalm-smiley-emoticon]
norwichwhite
Well it didn't take long, Brentford 1 up after 4mins
Soopaleeds
Preston are crap - everyone is when they play Brentford - mentally beaten before they kick off.

I remember feeling the same about Norwich last season - almost a landslide of plan A. Look what happened to them against the Premier League teams, same would happen to Brentford.
Everybody has a story to tell.     That's why I hide at home [facepalm-smiley-emoticon]
batty4
IT IS UP TO US TO WIN EACH GAME AS HEY COME!!
EFL IS CORRUPT
Bull Thick With Drink
Looking at tonights game Dogs v baggies

Again like last night i think uddersfield will have gotten great heart & desire from Barnsley's performance, Dogs arent safe and away to millscum in the last game of the season they might feel tonight's game (at home) might be the best chance of picking up a point to secure championship football next season. I think 49 points keeps them up especially with there goal difference if they stay on 48 it just puts a target on their back for other teams to concentrate on.

Stoke v Bees I honestly fancy Stoke to get something from this fixture, they have hit a rocky patch in recent games but are liable to beat anyone on their Day, They are safe on 50 points but i think some of the Stoke players will want to show Michael O'Neill that they are worth holding onto.

All that means is that we are up before we play on Sunday

Feet up guys Mission accomplished.
[165px-Leeds_United_Logo] 

Lastman Standing Champion 2014 Lastman Standing Champion 2012
LUFC Prediction League Winner 2009/2010

Chack0
I've just stuck a £25 double on WBA + Brentford both NOT to win. Pays £125 which will be spent on celebration beers!
thevoiceofreason
Chack0 wrote:
I've just stuck a £25 double on WBA + Brentford both NOT to win. Pays £125 which will be spent on celebration beers!
Chack0 wrote:

Am tempted with a fiver on 1-1 in both games.... it returns £245 😎
LeedsPremChamps2020
Plenty are putting on £10 for Leeds to fail and end up in the PO’s as it pays for a season ticket and some beers if it comes in...May as well find happiness in misery I suppose 🤷🏼‍♂️ 
I should’ve just put 2020/21 damn it!
Championship Champions is close enough for me!

WE ARE BACK BABY!
enochs extra leg
Udders 1 up after 4 mins😁
stevethemouse
well Wednesday docked 12 points but not till next season charlton threatening legal action 
thevoiceofreason
I don't get it,why give them a lifeline.... they have broken rules and faced the consequences.... To me me it seems like the EFL are giving Sheff Weds 'special treatment by not enforcing the deduction this season and giving them a fighting chance to stay in the Championship.... 😑
batty4
EFL make their rules up as it suits I'm glad we are rid of the corrupt bar stewards for ar least a season 
EFL IS CORRUPT
BB
Am sure it was done to avoid legal costs. Chansrani has more £sss than the Charlton owners.

Cannot see Wigan winning their Force Majeure cases as their new owners should have had the cash to bail them out. Dont just blame the EFL fit and proper test, also blame the previous owners who apparently "love" Wigan so they should have done their due diligence too. Maybe they "love" money more?
BB
LeedsPremChamps2020
The response from the EFL will be that the rule states admin =-12 instantly as it’s written in stone, the others are more open to interpretation. I feel for Wigan but without proof it was done for an illegal reason, what can anyone do?
i also don’t see how you stop it happening again which is just as bad.
I should’ve just put 2020/21 damn it!
Championship Champions is close enough for me!

WE ARE BACK BABY!
BB
I dont feel for Wigan. Where were they when we got -15? Am so happy they are suffering as are Bury. They were not voting with honesty when we got out penalty, just looking after their interests. Sorry I have no sympathy! Feck Em!!!
BB
Bull Thick With Drink
Im with you on that score BB

Where was the sympathy from Clubs like these in our hour of darkness??

Nowhere, in fact most stuck the boot in by approving the points deduction to effectively look after their own Club's self interest. 

Live by the sword die by the sword
[165px-Leeds_United_Logo] 

Lastman Standing Champion 2014 Lastman Standing Champion 2012
LUFC Prediction League Winner 2009/2010

Soopaleeds
I think "the club" is a wide statement which includes groups I feel differently about:

The owners/directors deserve no sympathy - they were sticking the boot into us when we were down. Voting for us to be punished etc.
The players - they get the big bucks which cause the issues so minimal sympathy, but understand they aren't responsible.
The staff - not their fault and they suffer the job losses, so I DO have sympathy there.
The fans - always the ones to feel the loss and sympathy is reflective of how they behaved towards us - some were sympathetic some not, so back at ya!