Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

Sheppey Show full post »
thevoiceofreason

thats what I thought too tbh but the stats just don’t back it up Bull. I complained most of last season he needed two to three touches ina tight circle before moving it on, he changed that this season in those first 6(?) games he played.  

MB is the one who said Forshaw was ahead of the pack this season before anyone else. I would prefer Shacks for the reasons you’ve outlined but Forshaw’s criticism this season seems based on his last season imo

Forshaw isn’t instead of Klich, MB prefers two 8’s and that is why he started them both and we started on fire.
shackleton I see as our new Dallas (utility) but more middle And forward than wings And defence (which is no bad thing). I get the “he’s worth something right now” but I don’t see MB getting rid.
every time I comment it’s with MB in mind, not what I would ‘like’ because if I got what I would like we probably wouldn’t have gotten promoted (or at least I wouldn’t have chosen to keep the majority of a squad that struggled to beat 14th in the table!). 

I see a GK (if Kiko leaves (I hope he does)), a CB or two (White and another after losing Beradi), a LB because MB hasn’t looked happy with anyone there other than Dallas who is right footed (great option against winger who cut inside in future though), a Hernandez understudy (so a winger who can play through the middle and learn from him) and a striker to challenge Bamford (don’t care what anyone says, he’s starting the first game and we know it!)

anyone else will be to bolster our u23’s with a view to hitting the first team in January. I expect ZERO business in January unless we are in dire straits and I won’t be unhappy to see us just work with what we have tbh as Jan doesn’t suit us as a club or MB and his exacting standards. 

This is why I think Corberan going to Huddersfield could be so good for us.... because we can forget about the Jan transfer window (I think it should be scrapped anyway) and Bielsa can not only send young players who he thinks are ready but just need games on loan til January but also actually use Huddersfield as a training hub,meaning he can free up space in our U23's and sign more youngsters without being overloaded.... It would not surprise me if in the grand scheme of things,that this is why Corberan moved to Huddersfield.... to further his career but also to help Bielsa who he could well be replacing in a couple of seasons time when Bielsa feels his work is done here....
Tony Currie10
Corberan should be on a winner with Udders and given some dosh for players from parachute payments AND potentially take 3/4 of our youngsters for the experience of Championship football....

He must be able to do better than Udders performed last season and then come back to us.... good luck Agent Corberan 
2020 MONEY MAN CHAMPION

FISHCURRIE PROMOTIONS WORLD CUP 2018 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....

GLENN HODDLE IS THE FUTURE....

LAST MAN STANDING WINNER 2018
EURO U.21's 2017 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
DIMNEST POSTER 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020....
EURO 2016 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
3rd PLACE WITH HOLLAND IN ULUFC WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 2014....
JOINT WEIRDEST POSTER 2014....I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me....I think
Chack0
Edited the list Kamwa signed a 2 year and extension and I forgot about Laurens De Bock who we really need to get rid of. He has two year remaining, not sure what he wages are as i've read conflicting information, once source stated he is on 16k a week which I bloody hope not.

I imagine Kun-T will get another half season loan to a Spanish 3rd tier team. Would make sense to send him and hi exBarca buddy Rafa Mujica somewhere together.
I do believe both of these will come good in a year or two. Kun-T is nicknamed 'the Bulgarian Aguero' but from what I've seen of him he resembles Fernando Torres, great first touch, natural instinct to get on the end of crosses, good at bursting away from defenders and can score with his head.

Rafa Mujica is a great finisher with both feet. Scored 33 goals for Barca B the season we signed him and scored in 4 consecutive games for VillarrealB before lockdown.
BB
De Bock has signed a 1-year loan deal with Zlute Waregem. They then have an option to buy
BB
Chack0
Updated to add Nohan Kehheh to the list. Massive talent, highly rated in the England u17s, big lad can play centre back or holding mid. Could provide cover for Kalvin.
LeedsPremChamps2020
Chack0 wrote:
Updated to add Nohan Kehheh to the list. Massive talent, highly rated in the England u17s, big lad can play centre back or holding mid. Could provide cover for Kalvin.

i think that’s Strujk’s position to lose at the moment. He’s the new version of Berardi that can also play Phillips role in the team if needed short term.
I should’ve just put 2020/21 damn it!
Championship Champions is close enough for me!

WE ARE BACK BABY!
Bull Thick With Drink
Agree LPC i think Bielsa sees Strujk as a potential step in for Kalvin if he needs replacing / injured or suspended. I was really impressed with the young man in the final few games of our league campaign, future looks good in that position.
[165px-Leeds_United_Logo] 

Lastman Standing Champion 2014 Lastman Standing Champion 2012
LUFC Prediction League Winner 2009/2010

LeedsPremChamps2020
I love the report from Bamford that after the return from lockdown, the first session he played against Struijk in the Phillips role and Bamford was constantly being shouted at as he couldn’t get near the ball as it was constantly passed round him. If he can keep is composure in games like he did when the pressure was off (and on when he was subbed on in that weird tactics fiasco against Barnsley(?) then we have saved about 20 million in transfers right there.  MB, the gift that keeps on giving 
I should’ve just put 2020/21 damn it!
Championship Champions is close enough for me!

WE ARE BACK BABY!
Tony Currie10
Boguscz signed a new 3yr contract....

I think he's very highly rated again by us and could be given a chance in the 1st X1....probably go to Udders though for the season. 

Mind you he's only 18 but looks like he's coming to the end of his career and a testimonial is due.... he's had the hardest paperound ever!! 

2020 MONEY MAN CHAMPION

FISHCURRIE PROMOTIONS WORLD CUP 2018 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....

GLENN HODDLE IS THE FUTURE....

LAST MAN STANDING WINNER 2018
EURO U.21's 2017 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
DIMNEST POSTER 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020....
EURO 2016 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
3rd PLACE WITH HOLLAND IN ULUFC WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 2014....
JOINT WEIRDEST POSTER 2014....I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me....I think