Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

icelandic white
I really hope this will be the last unofficial Championship MDT in  Leeds history, I hope our board members will from now on wright Premier league MDT and later Champions league MDT.
It has been long time sins we play in the Premier League. some fans did not make it to see our loved club play where he belongs, we have lost Leeds fan in an accident, diseases, old age, and this treble COVID. 3 Legends have gone this year too. They will never be forgotten.
Fortunately, we have also gained new fans and they will increase greatly I am sure of that.
I was at pub Derby game with the Icelandic Leeds supporters club and was told that 10-15 people are signing in to be members per day.
and have bin that for some time.

Now on Charlton game

Bielsa has talked about that he would field his strongest team against Charlton out of respect for the league.
I hope he will play some of our young boys there
Kalvin Berardi and Costa out as we all know. It is terrible news of Berardi's injury I really hope the club will give him a new contract as he deserves it this great warrior.
We want to end this season with a victory as a true champion.
tho i have a soft spot for Bowier  Bielsa men will win this game for our fan. and fore themself before they lift the cub
it will be good to watch the game relaxing for a change

MOT

Tony Currie10
Well done Iceman on a great run to promotion 👏👏👏👏

I'm going for a positive 3-1 win with a Hattrick Bamford hat trick but do hope we play a few youngsters as they'll still be good enough to get us the points....al depends on which Leeds team will turn up?! 

We MUST win this to keep Luton up. Every game in relegation is still up for grabs and that's without the EFL taking points of mid table teams to put them in the relegation spots. What a fkn mess and that's without teams appealing and taking it to court.... next seasons Championship will never start on time!!

I feel we need to beat Charlton as the EFL haven't taken away our annual points deductions yet!!
2020 MONEY MAN CHAMPION

FISHCURRIE PROMOTIONS WORLD CUP 2018 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....

GLENN HODDLE IS THE FUTURE....

LAST MAN STANDING WINNER 2018
EURO U.21's 2017 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
DIMNEST POSTER 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020....
EURO 2016 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
3rd PLACE WITH HOLLAND IN ULUFC WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 2014....
JOINT WEIRDEST POSTER 2014....I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me....I think
BB
Gangi þér vel Iceman
BB
BB
Þú hefur farið með okkur í fyrirheitna landið !!! Ice Ice Baby ég elska þig !!!!
BB
batty4
The very last Championship MDT Ice so lets go out with a win

Meslier,
Ayling, Coops, Ben and  Douglas
Struijk and Klich
Dallas, Hernandez and Harrison
Paddy

2-0  Paddy and Hernandez
EFL IS CORRUPT
Danish Leeds Fan
A great MDT intro, IW. You summed up the season up in a very good way. Found myself with a tear in my eye when you mentioned the fans and three legends who will not get to see our great club back where we belong: One more reason to leave this division in style. MOT
Bull Thick With Drink
Brilliant MDT Iceman (as usual)

as others have said fingers crossed this will be the LAST CHAMPIONSHIP MDT.

Looking forward to see our team selection, and yes it will be great to watch a game sitting down, reasonably relaxed supping a beer, rather than kicking the coffee table and ripping me hair out. 

2-1 win
Coops & Harrison

1 yellow each
+13 corners
Leeds hit the woodwork twice
16.23433297367236273462736278362 degrees C
8.65 Km/h west south westerly
No RAIN

More champagne bottles than supporters  
[165px-Leeds_United_Logo] 

Lastman Standing Champion 2014 Lastman Standing Champion 2012
LUFC Prediction League Winner 2009/2010

andyl

Bielsa didn’t take us up the Iceman did!

Keep going mate and the first MDT of the new era is yours.

Tonight is a night to watch all the others suffer, and then the bonus of the playoffs, all viewed from a smug position.

LUID
Thanks IW . Well done on seeing us across the finish line . Hopefully you and the boys will do it again tonight to end the season on a high with 93 points . 
icelandic white
do anybody know what is club record in points?
Bull Thick With Drink
Ice the year we were deducted 15 points we finished that season with 76 points (so effectively 91 points won) 
[165px-Leeds_United_Logo] 

Lastman Standing Champion 2014 Lastman Standing Champion 2012
LUFC Prediction League Winner 2009/2010

icelandic white
Wikipedia say 98 1927/1928
enochs extra leg
Kiko dropped from squad

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2020/07/22/pascal-struijk-plays-leeds-united-team-vs-charlton-athletic-confirmed/462746/
Macwhite
Well Ice, You’ve taken us all the way my friend...Congratulations👍🏆
No point in stopping now, so we should sign off with another fine victory this evening...3-0 to The Mighty Whites and goodnight to The Championship👏....For ever hopefully!!! MOT
stevethemouse
Wow just wow
Soopaleeds
Shackles off, Shackleton on

4-0 was a fair reflection of a Champion performance by a Champion side. Such a joy to relax and enjoy the game whilst all the other teams sweated over their fate tonight.
I will miss this division in many ways, it is special.
Everybody has a story to tell.     That's why I hide at home [facepalm-smiley-emoticon]
Tony Currie10
That was fkn brilliant and ANOTHER great performance.... 

I don't want to pick out individuals as everyone was excellent on the pitch.... 

Great celebrations afterwards and such a great team spirit.... 

We can finish top half in the Prem with this team! Maybe I'm on a bit of a high but if we add 3/4 players early, we can have another successful season.... looking forward already....

.... and Luton stayed up!!!!
2020 MONEY MAN CHAMPION

FISHCURRIE PROMOTIONS WORLD CUP 2018 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....

GLENN HODDLE IS THE FUTURE....

LAST MAN STANDING WINNER 2018
EURO U.21's 2017 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
DIMNEST POSTER 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020....
EURO 2016 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
3rd PLACE WITH HOLLAND IN ULUFC WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 2014....
JOINT WEIRDEST POSTER 2014....I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me....I think
Danish Leeds Fan
A great way to end a great season.

Meslier’s acrobatic save from the header by the end of the match: anyone else reminded of Banks’ save from Pelé in 1970?
icelandic white
After league start in jun Leeds have score 21 goal and received 5 Meslier has bin fantastick
norwichwhite
Did anyone see victor orta last night? I couldn't spot him
LeedsPremChamps2020
Did anyone see victor orta last night? I couldn't spot him

he was pictured dangling over the side of the promotion bus in his usual ‘Victor’ manor 😂 
I should’ve just put 2020/21 damn it!
Championship Champions is close enough for me!

WE ARE BACK BABY!
LUID
Brilliant finish to the season . Ben White is sublime . Congrats to Bielsa and all of his boys , including the back- room team . 
BB
Gangi þér vel Iceman. Þú hefur farið með okkur til fyrirheitna landsins. Forever a Legend !!!!
BB