Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

Unofficial LUFC

Author   Comment  
Tony Montana

Administrator
Reply with quote  #1 
F-uck this virus.First decent chance of getting out of this poxy league and the season could be declared void.It could only happen to leeds ffs.

We are making this promotion malarkey look easy over these last few weeks. Marcelo Bielsa’s men have won their last five consecutive games, they’re currently unbeaten in six and, they haven’t conceded a single goal in 515 minutes of football.

The Whites have propelled themselves into top spot ahead of this weekend’s fixtures and they will be looking to keep up their momentum right up until the end of the season.

Cardiff, on the other hand, are still chasing a play-off spot and they could improve their chances with a win over Leeds.

The Welsh side are on 54 points and sit ninth in the standings – just two points off the top six and those all-important play-off places.

On paper, most would be inclined to go with the bookies and back the visitors to pick up their sixth straight win. However, before you do just that, please consider the head to head record between  both clubs.

Leeds have struggled against Cardiff in recent seasons and they haven’t beaten the Bluebirds since 2016.

Since then, four meetings have taken place with Cardiff winning three of them. Interestingly, the last encounter ended in a 3-3 draw back in December. Most fans will remember the drama of that game as Leeds squandered their three-nil lead.

Cardiff Form

Cardiff are coming off a 2-0 victory at Barnsley in their previous Championship fixture. Second half goals from Will Vaulks and Callum Paterson were enough to earn the Bluebirds the win.

It was the first victory in five matches for Cardiff who have not been at their best in recent weeks. Neil Harris’ men have been particularly poor at home and head into Sunday’s match winless in their last five home matches.

Leeds Form

Leeds earned a 2-0 victory over Huddersfield in their previous Championship fixture. Luke Ayling opened the scoring early in the first half while Patrick Bamford added the second.

The Whites have been near perfect in recent weeks and are now one point clear at the top of the table. Marcelo Bielsa’s men have won their last five matches without conceding, knocking off the likes of Bristol City, Reading and Middlesbrough.

Cardiff Team News

Forwards Lee Tomlin and Nathaniel Mendez-Laing remain sidelined with injury and will miss Sunday’s match. Striker Isaac Vassell suffered a setback on his return with the U23s and has now been ruled out for the rest of the season.

Leeds Team News

Goalkeeper Kiko Casilla serves the third of an eight-match suspension while midfielder Adam Forshaw remains sidelined with injury.  Forward Jean-Kevin Augustin is also ruled out of Sunday’s match due to injury.

I predict Leeds storming into an 8-0 lead only to draw with a late Cardiff equalizer

Famous People Born In Cardiff
  • Roald Dahl.
  • Gareth Bale.
  • Ryan Giggs.
  • The Chucle Brother
  • Charlotte Church. 21 February 1986, Welsh. ...
  • Foreskinless ace fighter pilot Douglas Bader
  • Our Stan Ogden.(Well his mate was,Stan was born in Peckham)
  • Dai Jones

A PIE CHART:

[IMG]https://imagehost.com.au//d7amw0Kd9r/Pie chart cardiff_5e6b103378bd4.png[/IMG]

[Tm1_5e122506ebbe4]

" I shall not rest until Leeds United are kicked out of the football league. There fans are the scum of the Earth, absolute animals and a disgrace. I will do everything in my power to make this happen". Kenneth William Bates Chelsea Owner and Chairman April 28th 1984.
batty4

Seasoned Pro
Reply with quote  #2 
Cracking MDT once again TM

I am going with a 1-1 draw, Klich to score

On the subs bench
Reply with quote  #3 
Nice work , TM Good luck to you and LUFC. Desmond for me.
Soopaleeds

1st Team player
Reply with quote  #4 
Cardiff are our bogey team. I predict we'll have 64% possession, 16 shots on goal with 6 on target. Cardiff will have 1 attempt on goal, which will come from a filthy corner, jostling and barging in the box where the ball will end up ricocheting off Callum Paterson's right ar$e cheek, now infested with coronavirus, and dribble aimlessly into the near corner because Meslier has been dragged to the ground and battered by 3 dirty Welsh attackers whilst the ref isn't watching
Dirty Welsh heathen 1 - 0 Leeds

1st Team player
Reply with quote  #5 
Great MDT again TM, keep it going til the end of season and all the way to the Premiership.
0-1 To ‘The Mighty Leeds’, Pablo with a late winner👍 MOT
thevoiceofreason

Seasoned Pro
Reply with quote  #6 
Reckon Meslier will concede his first league goal this weekend,but we will win it 3-1 with a Bamford brace and Ayling again 👍

Good luck TM
stevethemouse

Unofficial Shortarse
Reply with quote  #7 
Game cancelled
stevethemouse

Unofficial Shortarse
Reply with quote  #8 
And Luton looks like be default you will get the longest MDT run
batty4

Seasoned Pro
Reply with quote  #9 
Looks likely that next 3 games will be cancelled and will be played during the international 2 week break

1st Team player
Reply with quote  #10 
Yep.

New prediction.

I predict an empty stadium, no players, no fans, no points and no promotion [mad]

New Signing
Reply with quote  #11 
Surely Cardiff game wouldn’t be a problem
Staying 2 meters away from someone would have been easy.
PapaSmurf

Seasoned Pro
Reply with quote  #12 
Total over-reaction by the EFL and football authorities in Britain and the UK. The entire narrative has been driven by journalists and panic mongers rather than by health experts. Total insanity.
Soopaleeds

1st Team player
Reply with quote  #13 
Agreed.

100%

The effect of asking everybody to snog their neighbours and just get on with society would have been less than this.
The mortality rate for this virus is similar to existing flu. Most people get cold/flu symptoms. That's it.
Vulnerable and elderly people should be protected and should self protect as they do now against flu or pneumonia.

Why grind society, sport and the markets into the dust like this and cost millions their livelihoods.

I despair. It's not as though humanity is under threat - we've spread like a virus across this planet for years. in 1974 there were 4 billion of us and now there's over 7 billion - work it out for yourself

Bi-Sexual Cockney Twat!
Reply with quote  #14 
Agreed.

100%

The effect of asking everybody to snog their neighbours and just get on with society would have been less than this/QUOTE]

Fkn ridiculous advice Soopa.....

I just tried to snog my neighbour and the bearded twat threatened me with a baseball bat and told me to return his lawnmower first thing in the morning....

FISHCURRIE PROMOTIONS WORLD CUP 2018 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....

GLENN HODDLE IS THE FUTURE....

LAST MAN STANDING WINNER 2018
EURO U.21's 2017 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
DIMNEST POSTER 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020....
EURO 2016 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
3rd PLACE WITH HOLLAND IN ULUFC WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 2014....
JOINT WEIRDEST POSTER 2014....I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me....I think
Tony Currie10

Bi-Sexual Cockney Twat!
Reply with quote  #15 
Agreed.

100%

The effect of asking everybody to snog their neighbours and just get on with society would have been less than this/QUOTE]

Fkn ridiculous advice Soopa.....

I just tried to snog my neighbour and the bearded twat threatened me with a baseball bat and told me to return his lawnmower first thing in the morning....

JOINT WEIRDEST POSTER 2014....I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me....I think
Soopaleeds

1st Team player
Reply with quote  #16 
[giggle]

I tried to snog mine - a lovely lady from Nigeria - and contracted Ebola.

The bloke on the other side is gay - he point blank refused, said he'd rather kiss Susan Boyle.... (is that a compliment?)

Seasoned Pro
Reply with quote  #17 
I understand and agree with a lot of the sentiment but this virus is a mutated version they ‘believe’ is from bat to dog to human mutation (through ingestion) and its this mutation they are worried about most because if it mutates again along the way it could get way worse. Caution is probably best and for those who are vulnerable Could be life saving. Ultimately is it worth taking a chance on things life ‘entertainment’ when lives could be at risk? I want us promoted as much as most but pausing is the best response right now, this isn’t going to go away quickly, there were rumours of this happening pre-November in China and they’ve been struggling to ‘contain it’ (not sure I believe this but you can t be 100%) for 5 months, if that’s even remotely true we’ve got a long few weeks/months coming.
Over-reaction would be stupid, under-reaction deadly so where do you draw the line?
Soopaleeds

1st Team player
Reply with quote  #18 
To be honest LPC I could write a long and frustrated piece about viruses mutating all over the world all the time and how this reaction won't stop it, just cause more misery. etc etc

Actually, the best explanation I have heard for culling all the sports events is to relieve pressure on the emergency services who have to support such events in large numbers - more than to delay any spread.

Administrator
Reply with quote  #19 
F-ucking 2 hours of my life wasted ffs. [arguing]

[Tm1_5e122506ebbe4]

" I shall not rest until Leeds United are kicked out of the football league. There fans are the scum of the Earth, absolute animals and a disgrace. I will do everything in my power to make this happen". Kenneth William Bates Chelsea Owner and Chairman April 28th 1984.
Tony Currie10

Bi-Sexual Cockney Twat!
Reply with quote  #20 

2hrs to copy and paste this!? 😂🤔🙄😘

I'm going 3-1 us with a Hattrick Bamford hat trick....

Haha quality run though TM... 👍⚽

batty4

Seasoned Pro
Reply with quote  #21 
Chinese army done this mark my words Experiment gone wrong or maybe not x

The Weather Man
Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:
Originally Posted by batty4
Chinese army done this mark my words Experiment gone wrong or maybe not x

No, it was Montana. I know it's gobbledegook but not Chinese.

On the subs bench
Reply with quote  #23 
Apparently 50K LUFC fans tuned in to watch this simulated game on FIFA 2020. Leeds won 3-1 with Stamford bagging a brace.

Seasoned Pro
Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:
Originally Posted by thevoiceofreason
Reckon Meslier will concede his first league goal this weekend,but we will win it 3-1 with a Bamford brace and Ayling again 👍

Good luck TM

The one and only time i get a prediction right and it's a fecking simulation........ 😩
The Dukes Guts

On the subs bench
Reply with quote  #25 
I watched it BB and we were awesome and it even had Bamford missing a straight forward one and Harrison mucking around on the left before crossing so it was an accurate sim! Maybe if Leeds win all their simulated games they’ll promote us on that basis 😂
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.