Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

Tony Montana Show full post »
kiwipete
Go Kivo you fecking leprachaun cnut ex-pres  dwarf tosser----the games went our way---the Kiwi scored large with Brentford-Swansea-Derby----so i am putting a sly bet on us by 4 goals-----take us to the promised land mate-
KIWIPETE-BORN IN HOLBECK-EX-MIDDLETON AND BEESTON -LEEDS UNITED VINTAGE 1959
icelandic white
3-0
Leeds
Macwhite
I’m nervous, especially as we were on such a great run before lockdown. I just hope we can pick up from where we left off.
I would settle for a draw and creep another point further away from play offs, while returning to top of the league....But my heart says says 2-1 to The Mighty Whites and ‘Marching On’ to the Premiership👍
PapaSmurf
here we go here we go here we go
Macwhite
Any links anyone please?
PapaSmurf
Try hesgoal.com  
Macwhite
PapaSmurf wrote:
Try hesgoal.com  

cheers pal👍
PapaSmurf
Bollocks

And Phillips of all people.
kiwipete
Piro costs us a goal and Bamford saves one for them---one of those days so far--come on Leeds ffs
KIWIPETE-BORN IN HOLBECK-EX-MIDDLETON AND BEESTON -LEEDS UNITED VINTAGE 1959
PapaSmurf
I dont believe it.
PapaSmurf
Come on Poveda
Soopaleeds

yet again it's Leeds vs the the direct route
Everybody has a story to tell.     That's why I hide at home [facepalm-smiley-emoticon]
pubrunner
I can't really think of one of our players who put in a decent performance; we could have played for twice as long today and not scored - we had much more possession, more passes etc, but did nothing with it.  Much as I dislike them, Cardiff scored two excellent goals.

This is one of our worst performances this season . . . but at least Fulham haven't gained on us.
PapaSmurf
It wasn't the greatest performance but nothing went our way. Klich and Roberts sat back too much for me, at least Bamford put himself in the mix. I was very impressed with Poveda when he came on. He's got a big future at Leeds. Gotts looked tidy as well. 
Macwhite
No magic without Pablo, seriously hope he’s back for the next one!
tonylufcagain
Will not happen, will finish third and balls the play offs up, maybe stretch it to the final this year. That was poor. JH, utter shite. Anyway, we would have been promoted by February if we had a goalscorer. PB is not and never will be a goalscorer. Failure to get promotion = PB. £10 million? Wow. I hope he comes back to haunt me but can you see that happening PB fans. PPG would have got us promoted, games on the pitch without our fans = no promotion. Knee jerk reaction = no, as we will also lose against Fulham. Will it go to the last game, maybe. League 1 excitement again! Don't know if my heart could cope. There is something about Brentford, i think they will claw the points, so will be us, WBA or Fulham for the second place. Anyway, hopefully fitter and sharper for the Fulham game.
Macwhite
Bamford is a Donkey! 100% I don’t care what anyone else thinks!
bite your legs
Thought we reacted to slowly defensively to the two mistakes we made, keeper should have done better with the first goal.
 I'd also like to know how a coach is allowed to call a drinks break, Cardiff were struggling at that point of the game and it was said on tv that there manager called for the break, surely that can't be right?
Belgiantoo
Think we can agree that we missed Pablo's magic.
However to me this was a very poor perfomance.
We never really got going, the team had very litte shape or fluidness.
Very worrying that we didn't show a lot of strength or determination, on top off that we looked anything but solid!
(not a real surprise with so many small & lightweight players on the pitch and even more of those on the bench).
Converting chances remains a big issue.

Perhaps something of wake-up call to those who believe this team wouldn't actually need improvements, should we get to the premiership. To stand any chance to achieve that we"ll need a big, very big improvement. 
Hopefully we'll turn up against Fulham. 
stevethemouse
well we fecked that up
andyl
Bamford was his usual self ie devoid of a killer touch, or any type of touch at times.

The worry is who will replace him?

The fat lad doesn’t seem to be fated to play a part and Edmondson doesn’t seem to look like Bielsa fancies him anywhere near the first team.

Would be a total criminal shame if we don’t go up for the sake of a proper goal scorer.
Sweetbagger
Sadly Bamford was poor today, it’s easy to blame him for blocking what was a dead cert goal for Harrison. To be fair to Bamford he knew nothing about it. But having said that there were other situations where he need to do better than he did. Unfortunately he just isn’t clinical enough when he gets a chance. There were a few crosses that came his way where he didn’t even get a touch on them. I could forgive a pub league player for that but at this level he should as a minimum be making contact with the ball.
thackleywhite
may have to revise my predictions for rest of the season based on this pathetic display today!  That does not bode well.  If we are going to get promoted auto it will be by the skin of our teeth. Last 2 games Derby away and Charlton at home!!!!!  Both those previous 'dream killers' could do it again (you wouldn't bet against it!).

Lord Snoddy Weather Man
Terrible. If we go up with Bamford up front then Bielsa is a miracle worker. 
I'm not blaming him for the block but his first touch is that of a knackered donkey off Scarborough beach. 
Philips was abysmal too. 
Not one player deserved a 7/10

World  Champion
Tony Currie10
I thought Pavlova looked good when he came on with tricky feet.... he needs another couple of 30mins run outs and take his man on. 

He was unlucky in that Baardiff already had the lead and were content to put everyone behind the ball and were always doubling up on him. 

Is Augustin injured or just unfit? Surely he'd be able to come on for 20/30mins to change things?

Fair play to the stubborn Bielsa though in making the whole squad up to the same fitness level.... 

I couldn't believe people were saying Augustin looked fit in those training photos a few weeks ago.... I thought he looked totally unfit and said so at the time!

2020 MONEY MAN CHAMPION

FISHCURRIE PROMOTIONS WORLD CUP 2018 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....

GLENN HODDLE IS THE FUTURE....

LAST MAN STANDING WINNER 2018
EURO U.21's 2017 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
DIMNEST POSTER 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020....
EURO 2016 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
3rd PLACE WITH HOLLAND IN ULUFC WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 2014....
JOINT WEIRDEST POSTER 2014....I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me....I think
Lord Snoddy Weather Man
JKA is injured again. With what I don't know. 
Paveda did show a few good touches but also found a cardiff man when he crossed it. Weird how they immediately doubled up on him, do they know something we don't. 
World  Champion
batty4
Was a poor performance but we were the best team.  Two terrible passes led to their goals and I thought they were poor too. We have now lost 9 games this season and we were the best team in possibly 8 of those games, if not all 9
Bamford was a donkey today
We looked clueless at times
If only we had a great striker we would score zillions of goals
Ben White had another great game.
EFL IS CORRUPT
andyl

Worse type of team to come up against after a break. They didn’t  need to be as sharp, their type of football is more forgiving.

Our style/ approach requires the players to be right on it. Passes were over hit and positioning wasn’t it’s usual level.

Having said that, Bamford obviously hasn’t been working on his touch and unless the others contribute goals we are not going to make things any easier. It’s been an issue we have had now for two seasons and it’s never been addressed. I just hope it’s not an epitaph for this season.

Bull Thick With Drink
Jean-Kévin Augustin was sought, i assumed he passed our fitness test (which i would have thought would be more demanding than others clubs due to MB's style and high energy game) we get him on loan everyone thinks great "a striker" hopefully he settles into England within a few weeks.
We had no football for 3 months 106 days and now the guy is injured? how? what was he doing to get injured?
Photos of him from the training ground recently clearly show he was carrying a bit, was he pushed too hard on his return? Did he keep his own fitness levels up like others in the team when everyone was on lockdown? Has he shown a desire to want to become our main striker?

I read that his is a hamstring problem and yes i know this type of injury can be picked up easily and no matter what type of fitness test you take, hammers wont be flagged.

So my head is going round in circles wondering why many of our signings dont work out, the fans are boosted by the new player but if he doesn't tog out regularly or doesn't do what he was brought in to do are we better off promoting from within and give the u23's more of a chance. RB Leipzig maybe smiling back in Germany.

At least when grotts came on yesterday it looked like he wanted to make a difference
[165px-Leeds_United_Logo] 

Lastman Standing Champion 2014 Lastman Standing Champion 2012
LUFC Prediction League Winner 2009/2010

Macwhite
Jean-Kévin Augustin was sought, i assumed he passed our fitness test (which i would have thought would be more demanding than others clubs due to MB's style and high energy game) we get him on loan everyone thinks great "a striker" hopefully he settles into England within a few weeks.
We had no football for 3 months 106 days and now the guy is injured? how? what was he doing to get injured?
Photos of him from the training ground recently clearly show he was carrying a bit, was he pushed too hard on his return? Did he keep his own fitness levels up like others in the team when everyone was on lockdown? Has he shown a desire to want to become our main striker?

I read that his is a hamstring problem and yes i know this type of injury can be picked up easily and no matter what type of fitness test you take, hammers wont be flagged.

So my head is going round in circles wondering why many of our signings dont work out, the fans are boosted by the new player but if he doesn't tog out regularly or doesn't do what he was brought in to do are we better off promoting from within and give the u23's more of a chance. RB Leipzig maybe smiling back in Germany.

At least when grotts came on yesterday it looked like he wanted to make a difference

JKA complete waste of money thus far and looks like he won’t play again this season! FFS!
BAC White
We never do well against then .2 x mistakes but we sooo need a striker...Bamford = joke

[y50OAtN] [DiligentAnnualDikdik-size_restricted]