Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

icelandic white
First Congratz all. What a season.what a feeling
this MDT will by short
Now it is the question will Derby stand guard of honor? will we get the cup at their ground?

Now we want to avenge last season's defeat. And how they behave.Common Leeds end this season with stile

MOT

AND

AND turn the sound on

https://twitter.com/i/status/1284377542359744513
andyl
You are my hero
Danish Leeds Fan
Iceman is THE Man!

- and a little win against Derby will just magnify your achievement! MOT
Tony Currie10
Well done Iceman and you can pen whatever MDT you want after leading us to promotion!

Congrats also to posters who had good MDT runs.... TM was one of them off the top of my head. 

Who knows which Leeds team will turn up if they have been drinking (?) after the WBA game on Friday!?

Will he play any youngsters? I would have thought he'd play the normal team through loyalty?

I've actually put a bet on Derby to win as part of my acca but obviously still want us to win!! I've only done it because they are good odds, we may have been on the plss and can now, deservedly so, relax and may have the wrong mindset.... I'm sure Bielsa will be professional to the end though!!

I'm more worried about stuffing Charlton which will hopefully keep the Mighty Hatters up!! 😂

Going for a positive 2-0 win with a Hattrick Bamford brace with relaxed TOTAL football from the back giving us even more scares than usual knowing that we can take risks....
2020 MONEY MAN CHAMPION

FISHCURRIE PROMOTIONS WORLD CUP 2018 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....

GLENN HODDLE IS THE FUTURE....

LAST MAN STANDING WINNER 2018
EURO U.21's 2017 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
DIMNEST POSTER 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020....
EURO 2016 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
3rd PLACE WITH HOLLAND IN ULUFC WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 2014....
JOINT WEIRDEST POSTER 2014....I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me....I think
icelandic white
MDT IS A TEAMWORK OF MANY
LUID
For once a free hit . Just enjoy the game and wallow in our overdue success . Be nice to cruise to a win .
T1og
They will give Leeds the Guard of Honour
How bad would it look if they didn't
No nervous here a very relaxed Leeds tomorow 
I hoping they turn on the style 
And Derby are put to the sward 
3-0 to the champions 
Spy on that you fecking tossers hope fat Frank is watching but prob Not as  he will now have forgotten Derby ever existed

Were coming Frank get ready
BB
Gangi þér vel Iceman
BB
BB
Þú hefur farið með okkur í fyrirheitna landið !!! Ice Ice Baby ég elska þig !!!!
BB
Tony Currie10
I can guarantee Alioski will have his fingers over his eyes mimicking binoculars at some point to wind up Derby!! 😂😂😂😂
2020 MONEY MAN CHAMPION

JOINT WEIRDEST POSTER 2014....I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me....I think
kiwipete
Well done Iceman--------and the rest of the MDT gang---------

All the Kiwi can see is the premiership through his rose tinted binocs lol
KIWIPETE-BORN IN HOLBECK-EX-MIDDLETON AND BEESTON -LEEDS UNITED VINTAGE 1959
Lord Snoddy Weather Man
Well done iceman - this run will go down in history.

We will win this pre-season friendly 3-0. 
World  Champion
batty4
I wonder if we will be fit for this. They were all drinking yesterday Pm so could be some late challenges. They may be so late that they take out Keogh ðŸ˜†
EFL IS CORRUPT
batty4
Who is coming in for Costa, Poveda? or will Hernandez start
EFL IS CORRUPT
thevoiceofreason
batty4 wrote:
Who is coming in for Costa, Poveda? or will Hernandez start

Which ever one is the least hungover 😁

It'd like to see Poveda get the 1st half and Hernandez the 2nd half,or vice versa 👍
Could also do that with Klich and Bogusz...

Good luck Ice 😎

3-2 to Leeds  
Bamford,Klich and Hernandez
Tony Currie10
Are we sure that the players have been drinking?

I would have thought that Bielsa would be a sticklar on this and so professional and wouldn't let them even when we have already won the league.... what about the countless paperwork and dossiers done on the opposite?

With Bielsa's methods I just don't know if this rings true?
2020 MONEY MAN CHAMPION

Belgiantoo
TC, i saw some footage of MB celebrating with the players (which was great/fab to see). Bottles clearly in sight and hey, why NOT! 
Orta also been quoted in saying to the players 'i don't want any bottle of champagne left.
So I think the players will have had a few, and  richly deserved too.'
Tony Currie10
Yeah I've just seen some footage of the players in the stand hugging Bielsa and they've all got beers!

Barry Douglas was steaming and gonna get roasted if he plays!! 😂

I've just put money on a Derby win and both teams to score.... can't ever remember betting against us before!?

This now makes Leeds my 3rd favourite team after Derby and Luton.... 
2020 MONEY MAN CHAMPION

thevoiceofreason
Struijk,Shackleton and Poveda all start 😎
Along with Kiko  in nets....

I'm guessing Bielsa is treating these last 2 games as pre-season games 😁
stevethemouse
good one ice 
1-1
stevethemouse
that song derby played on the start up is it an afl anthem

norwichwhite
Like the look of poveda, 
PapaSmurf
The Sky commentators are dreadful, all they have talked about is Derby. We're the champions not them.
Soopaleeds
They have educated me on one thing today - It appears we owe Kenny Dalglish a good turn
Everybody has a story to tell.     That's why I hide at home [facepalm-smiley-emoticon]
Danish Leeds Fan
Listening to TalkSport (only option available here), and their Commentators are giving a lot of credit to Leeds and Bielsa’s way of football. 
PapaSmurf
Much much better than against Brentford. I don't think young Struijk put a foot wrong, and great goal by Shackleton. 
icelandic white
Grait to win this game, always good to win Derby
Kingcurrie
Ice man = Unofficial folklore legend 
haworthwhite
Such a good performance today compared to the Barnsley game. We do have a lot of reserve talent and we just have to hope that Marcelo gives some of them a chance next season. He does like to work with small squads, but we'll see. 
Roll on next season! M O T!
Macwhite
Pure Champions performance, even with lots of kids in the team. Thought Poveda looked very nice & tidy.👍
Belgiantoo
Yep very decent perfomances out there. Roberts, class act, but could/should have got a couple of goals.
Liked what i saw from Podeva, a bit lightweight perhaps but skill and pace.
Have to mention my fellowcountry man PS, the lad did well in midfield and looked comfy at CB too.
Shacks scored a great goal, and this boy has so much potential. 
Soopaleeds
Nice to see Strujic and Shackleton for a full game, both looked great too.
Roberts was composed in the Bamford slot.
So much to be optimistic about ðŸ˜
Everybody has a story to tell.     That's why I hide at home [facepalm-smiley-emoticon]
Tony Currie10
Absolutely gutted as put £75 on bets on Derby today and a few others after a nice little win yesterday....only needed one booking for us to have mopped up again. 

Rooney was a fkn embarrassment to wear their shirt and was watching his movement off the ball and he just waddled back inti the centre when he did venture out of the centre circle.... I bet Red32 have a clause in the contract for him to play EVERY game. 

Quality performance from our squad players especially after the players pissup!! 

Klich in the stands was funny as was Victor Orta and his binoculars.... 😂😂😂😂

I'm sure we'll play our normal starting X1 v Charlton as Coops said before that it's not fair on other clubs.... it didn't matter v Derby as they're cr-ap and our U8s would have beaten them 

2020 MONEY MAN CHAMPION

BB
Gangi þér vel Iceman. Another 3 points for us v Charlton on Wednesday please!
BB
BB
[drinking-wine-smiley-emoticon][drunk][drinking-wine-smiley-emoticon][drunk][drinking-wine-smiley-emoticon][drunk][beer-chugger][beer-chugger][beer-chugger][drinking-wine-smiley-emoticon][drinking-wine-smiley-emoticon][drunk][drinking-wine-smiley-emoticon][drunk][beer-chugger][beer-chugger][beer-chugger]
BB
icelandic white
https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/derby-county/12032001/leeds-director-mocks-spygate-scandal
LUID
Polished performance by our boys once again and good to see more of Poveda and Shackleton . Nice goal by Jamie and that finish by Pablo was sublime . Struijk is going to be some player for us . 90 points and 13 away wins in a season are both club records. 
Lord Snoddy Weather Man
Glad TC10's scabby bet didn't come in. Was it in a double with a scum win in cup. 

Looks like it was party time in millennium square this afternoon. Good on em,  don't blame young uns celebrating it will be something new to them following leeds. 

I see were not on sky on Wednesday.  How dare they not put us on. 
World  Champion
Tony Currie10
Haha yeah I'm glad my bets didn't come in.... sort of!! 😂. I then did the fatal trick of chasing my money back with various bets on the Barca game and fkn lost everything!!

I can't believe that we were still in the Championship on Friday afternoon and now 8pts clear at the top!!

We got to beat Charlton now to keep Luton up.... what a great finish to a great Championship season which has gone to the last fixture for promotion AND relegation....
2020 MONEY MAN CHAMPION

BB
Feck Luton! I just want the win!! Charlton are the nearest League club to me, had a trial there but I have always hated them!! I was actually happy when they did not invite me back!!! 
BB
Tony Currie10
BB wrote:
Feck Luton! I just want the win!! Charlton are the nearest League club to me, had a trial there but I have always hated them!! I was actually happy when they did not invite me back!!! 

Did you plead guilty or not guilty at the trial at Charlton....?
2020 MONEY MAN CHAMPION

enochs extra leg
Well done Ice.
Just watched the highlights,some tidy goals and Quality banter from VO.

was Meslier injured or just hungover?he wasnt even on the bench.

WGUAFC
bite your legs
How nice to watch a game with no pressure, how relaxing was that. I've been a wreck for the last few weeks, so you can imagine how the players have been feeling it, and it showed in the performance, from being rigid nervous and uptight against Barnsley to being comfortable yesterday.
                    Iceman can you do all the match day threads in future?
icelandic white
That wuld not be fer
Bull Thick With Drink
ICEMAN the hero, well done buddy.

TC10 betting against leeds NEVER EVER EVER EVER IS THIS ACCEPTABLE

NEVER

I've no love for either Charlton or Luton but personally i would like Bowyer to stay in the Championship , chances are if they go down he will be turfed out.

Betting against your own team

FFS

Next you will be telling us you have just bought a leeds-manure half Jersey.

Ahhhh jaysus i thought my head was busted this morning but fork me reading this i might need to lie down....

Betting against your own team - Are you Harry Kewell in disguise????

😉
😉
😉
[165px-Leeds_United_Logo] 

Lastman Standing Champion 2014 Lastman Standing Champion 2012
LUFC Prediction League Winner 2009/2010

Macwhite
I forgot to mention how sh1t Derby were...Fookin Sheite! Haha🤣
Tony Currie10
I'd never bet against my own team Bull and have now changed full allegiance to Luton....

Good luck in the Prem.... 

Hoddle in.... 

.... as manager of Luton.... 
2020 MONEY MAN CHAMPION

BB
Mr No Marks has done well since he became Luton manager. Will always remember how he celebrated the in v LUFC when he was Stoke manager. Must have thought he was on a par with Don, Howard or Marcelo! Then they went something like 300 games without a win!

Luton is a 3rd tier club and deserves to be there with Hull and Wigan. Get back to your rightful place! 
BB