Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

icelandic white
I am going to family reunions this weekend with my siblings and families .we are 9 brothers and systers (BIG Family)
so i do this early and i keep this short.
This will be one of the biggest games of the season.
That is Bielsa word on that

Biggest game of the season? More than three points?

The eight matches left are going to generate the same expectation. Until the situation is defined. Every match is important. This has a more valuable meaning because we play with the direct and closest team to us to fight for promotion.

Fulham

I do not know much about Fulham but I have read that there is a 2 football club in Fulham. Fulham and the little brother of Fulham Chelsea.

Fulham topscorer and assist kings

leksandar Mitrovic   137 per goal  3140 played 23 Goals scored 1 Assists

Tom Cairney 366 per goal 2926 played 8 Goals scored 3 Assists

Ivan Cavaleiro  453 per goal 2715 played 6 Goals scored 7 Assists

Joe Bryan 2915 per goal 2915 played 1 Goals scored 7 Assists

Leeds team news
Hernandes could be available for this game and if it should be great news for us.

Leeds manager Marcelo Bielsa has not fully ruled out the prospect of Jean-Kevin Augustin playing a part for the club between now and the end of this season.

I don't think Augustin will by in our team. Bamford will start except he will get injured in training or get positive with corona virus
I expect same starting line as it was against Cardiff except Hernandes is fit then Tyler will go on the bench
My prediction is 2-0 Leeds win

Tony Currie10

Quality MDT Iceman and good luck to carry on for the rest of the season.... 

If Pablo is fit I'd play him from the start as we can have 5 subs anyway. Most people say "give him 20mins at the end". What is the point? He may be able to last 60mins and we'll never know what our most influential player CAN do.

On the flip side he may only last 5/10mins if it goes again which would mean if he came on in the 70th min it would mess up the remaining subs. It's easier with 5 subs and if, God forbid, he did have to come off early we'd still have another 4 subs!

I'd like to see Pavlova given a start but Bielsa will remain loyal to Costa starting....and probably rightly so with our form over the last 7 games overall. 

Fulham have got very decent individual players but don't always play as a team. Their gameplan won't be to put all 10 players behind the ball like Baardiff and others so it may actually help us.... even if we're watching from behind the sofa. 

I'd take a draw now just to stop Fulham getting closer to us with yet another game gone.... be great if WBA and Brentwood drew as well. We can then EASILY get 7 or 9pts from the following 3 games which would mean we'd be virtually promoted!! 

I'm going for a tight 1-0 win with Hattrick Bamford scoring and sticking 2 fingers up to Bin Laden and the rest of the crowdies....

FISHCURRIE PROMOTIONS WORLD CUP 2018 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....

GLENN HODDLE IS THE FUTURE....

LAST MAN STANDING WINNER 2018
EURO U.21's 2017 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
DIMNEST POSTER 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020....
EURO 2016 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
3rd PLACE WITH HOLLAND IN ULUFC WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 2014....
JOINT WEIRDEST POSTER 2014....I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me....I think
BB

Gangi þér vel Iceman
BB
BB
Taktu okkur til fyrirheitna landsins
BB
Bull Thick With Drink
great MDT iceman, i hope you are still in the hot seat when we play Luton, but enough about TC10 minnow team.

I hope our Spanish wizard plays and from the start, a win would be massive a point isnt a bad result either however if brentford and fulham win then the keyboard warriors and the leeds are falling apart brigrade will have a field day.

I do agree Fulham might try to come out and play a bit of ball so pablo may find a gap or two to thread a ball into for costa or harrison.

Best of luck ice, 1-0 leeds
I'll stick my head on the block and say Bamford
However dont expect too much from the ref as its the cnut that didnt give costa a clear peno, the ref we had for 3-3 wigan draw, etc.. etc...

ie a right ballbag

far too many chairs and coffee tables broken whilst watching the game
[165px-Leeds_United_Logo] 

Lastman Standing Champion 2014 Lastman Standing Champion 2012
LUFC Prediction League Winner 2009/2010

stevethemouse
i know you have long winter nights but 9   brothers and sisters did they not have a tv?
oh 1-1 
icelandic white
TV on Iceland started 30 September 1966.we all were born before that time
😁
i know you have long winter nights but 9   brothers and sisters did they not have a tv?
oh 1-1 
Lord Snoddy Weather Man
Nice one iceman. Don't let us down.  

1-1 y
ATT - 0
41c. Cracking flags..
World  Champion
andyl
Best of luck mate, take us all the way to the title.

i just hope one of them has their shooting boots on as most up front get a few chances.
T1og
II don't see Fulham not scoring this is going to be very tight we have to do better at the back let our selves down against Cardiff (not the best if teams) not turns at all
Bamford had well he usually game and will do exactly the same tomorow 
I'm not counting on him scoring another goal this season so I'm looking at a 10 man team tomorrow 
Fulham look a bit all over the place at the back when put under pressure and that's were we win this game I hope 
2-1 and push on from that 
T1og
West Brom will be lucky to get anything out of this game from what I'm watching here 
Brentford looking very good 
Fast and organised 
T1og
West Brom struggling 
kiwipete
Good luck mate--the Kiwi predicts a 3-1 win and top of the league ma-----------😈
KIWIPETE-BORN IN HOLBECK-EX-MIDDLETON AND BEESTON -LEEDS UNITED VINTAGE 1959
Tony Montana
Best of luck Iceman.
Heart says 3-0 us.

Head says a 2-1 loss.

[Tm1_5e122506ebbe4]

" I shall not rest until Leeds United are kicked out of the football league. There fans are the scum of the Earth, absolute animals and a disgrace. I will do everything in my power to make this happen". Kenneth William Bates Chelsea Owner and Chairman April 28th 1984.
Macwhite
Good luck Iceman, may you take us all the way to the Prem. I’m nervous as anything right now and we definitely need to win this one, to lift everyone after last weeks defeat to the sheep sh4ggers! I’m going for a tight 2-1 to The Mighty Leeds and 3 points clear at the top, with an 8 point cushion over the play offs👍 Cummmmonnnnnn
Lord Snoddy Weather Man
Macwhite wrote:
Good luck Iceman, may you take us all the way to the Prem. I’m nervous as anything right now and we definitely need to win this one, to lift everyone after last weeks defeat to the sheep sh4ggers! I’m going for a tight 2-1 to The Mighty Leeds and 3 points clear at the top, with an 8 point cushion over the play offs👍 Cummmmonnnnnn

I'm very nervous about this. I think we are going to lose 0-3. Nerves are making me negative. My head needs a shake
World  Champion
andyl
Like to see Edmondson on the bench to have a goal threat but I doubt we’ll see it.
tonylufcagain
If we score first it will help us. Only problem is we need 12 chances to score one goal, whereby the opposition only need two chances to score one goal. If Hernandez plays a 1-0 win, however Mitrovic, Cairney, Knockaert etc. could be 1-3. We will miss the fans. MOT, fingers crossed and nervous sweaty palms already!
norwichwhite
We've bottled it in big games at home last season,hope not again 😑
PapaSmurf
3-0 us, come on Leeds
PapaSmurf
Beautiful goal, timed to perfection.
enochs extra leg
Nice goal well done paddy.
Mitrovic should have been sent off after a few minutes
pubrunner
Despite our goal, I don't think that our passing and distribution is very good - Fulham are actually playing well - much as it pains me to admit that !
enochs extra leg
pubrunner wrote:
Despite our goal, I don't think that our passing and distribution is very good - Fulham are actually playing well - much as it pains me to admit that !

Fulham are getting too many set pieces and have too much possession.I hope Pablo comes on in the 2nd half and we play our normal game
stevethemouse
we are hanging on IMO
pubrunner
Hopefully, Bielsa will give them an ear-full and we'll pick-up our performance in the 2nd half.  If Pablo is fit enough, I'm sure he'll come on.
pubrunner

Mitrovic should have been sent off after a few minutes

How likely is it, that Mitrovic's actions will be reviewed and he subsequently receives a ban ?
enochs extra leg
Get innnnnnn aloiski.
PapaSmurf
Terrible defending by Fulham for our second goal. We have them at our mercy now. My 3:0 prediction still looks on.
PapaSmurf
And Harrison makes good on my prediction. Top of the league lads.
batty4
Great win Iceman ðŸ
EFL IS CORRUPT
Soopaleeds
YEESSS!!!

That is HUGE. absolutely HUGE. Now we have it all in our lap
Everybody has a story to tell.     That's why I hide at home [facepalm-smiley-emoticon]
kiwipete
as predicted lads--top of the fecking league-----------------big fat joint time-😋
KIWIPETE-BORN IN HOLBECK-EX-MIDDLETON AND BEESTON -LEEDS UNITED VINTAGE 1959
Belgiantoo
For 20 to 25 mins, Fulham controled the game.
In a way we gifted it to them when we started misplacing passes and miscontroling the ball.
Several players couldn't get on the ball anymore, and it looked like it was only a matter of time before Fulham would score.
Thank God for HT and a certain MB.
Pablo (his class and vision) and Alioski's energy (nice goal)changed it around, the other players looked more determined too.
Second goal killed them, after that we started to look really strong and very very fit (Fulham had given a lot in the first half).
Hope Patrick (icepack on his knee) is ok, but Roberts certainly troubled their cb's.
Pablo came off, hopefully just a precaution.
We've Fulham at a comfortable distance now. Brentford now the closest rival for the automatic promotion spots.
Focus firmly on Luton!
enochs extra leg
pubrunner wrote:

How likely is it, that Mitrovic's actions will be reviewed and he subsequently receives a ban ?

If he played for us 5 game ban 100% but I doubt the FA will do anything.
Ben White might get banned for headbutting his elbow
Macwhite
Champions performance💙💛
PapaSmurf
White, Cooper and Pablo were  immense today. They and Biesla's insistence on being the fittest team in the league was the difference. 
Soopaleeds
Could anybody remind me what Daveyboy called Bielsa last week? Something about bumbling old fool?
The man is a genius and today's game management was top top drawer
Everybody has a story to tell.     That's why I hide at home [facepalm-smiley-emoticon]
bite your legs
Think if we win our four home games, it will be enough.
andyl
Fabulous tactical change and the introduction of Pablo won the game. Oh and Ben White had Mitrovic in his back pocket 
Tony Currie10
Yep, certainly was a superb tactical change at half time.... I was wondering what the fk Bielsa was doing in bringing off the Hattrick, after his first goal in ages, and Costa, with the assist!!

Shows what a great squad we have, however small of proven players, and hopefully everyone fit for beating the Mighty Hatters on Tuesday.... 

Just hope we only beat them by no more than 3 and they stay up....!!

JOINT WEIRDEST POSTER 2014....I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me....I think
BB
Jæja gert Iceman! Ég gæti kysst þig! Haltu áfram með hann og farðu með okkur til fyrirheitna lands
BB
Tony Currie10

Tony Currie10
BB wrote:
Jæja gert Iceman! Ég gæti kysst þig! Haltu áfram með hann og farðu með okkur til fyrirheitna lands

"Well done Iceman. You are the man. Good luck with taking us to the promised land "

Without looking or trying to translate, how far am I away BB?

This could mean that I can speak 3 different languages.... English, cockney, bullshit and hurdy gurdy.... 

T1og
Brentford on 66  if that win all of there next 7 games they would have 87 

Leeds sit top with 74 so 4 W 1D takes us up even if Brentford were to win all of there 7 games 
Tony Montana
congrats iceman.

Bring us home Smari.

[Tm1_5e122506ebbe4]

" I shall not rest until Leeds United are kicked out of the football league. There fans are the scum of the Earth, absolute animals and a disgrace. I will do everything in my power to make this happen". Kenneth William Bates Chelsea Owner and Chairman April 28th 1984.
tonylufcagain
Woo hoo, my criticism of PB and JH last week, both scored yesterday. Hope PH is fit for the rest of the season! We now have to carry on the same way as yesterday, do not just think they have to just turn up against Luton. 7 points over the next 3 games will get us so close! I think it's now 2 from 3 to go up automatic, it's in our hands. Well done Ice! Biggest smile of the day, second goal, when all 4 Fulham players slipped over, brilliant!
Kingcurrie

If he played for us 5 game ban 100% but I doubt the FA will do anything.
Ben White might get banned for headbutting his elbow

Haha haha like it.

Keep the vibe going iceman.
Lord Snoddy Weather Man
Well done iceman. Wonderful result. 

I must have looked at the league table 50 times since the game ended. 
I wish we could have all been there for it. Would have been a brilliant day. 
Apparently my Crowdie had a fantastic day,  lucky get. 
World  Champion
batty4

"Well done Iceman. You are the man. Good luck with taking us to the promised land "

Without looking or trying to translate, how far am I away BB?

This could mean that I can speak 3 different languages.... English, cockney, bullshit and hurdy gurdy.... 

That is four shag ðŸ˜ðŸ˜˜
EFL IS CORRUPT